Chellameh

CM Mar 15 - 19 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update by Rojapooo

This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Friday 19/3/10

Vadai gets a taste of his august clan. Tells his siblings that they
all need to visit AV and apologize for all their misdemeanors.
(Amutha is missing - yen ppa Vadai, unnai thavira vera yaarum
un veet le papaer padikka maattangalaa???)
The clan is unrelenting.
Art says that the AV clan took away the hotel from them "let them
apologize first..then we will think about our actions" (ellar life aiyum run panraale antha Omni, avalai nirutha sollu apram nanga seyyarOm - Roja apes Maniratnam) Vadai tries to reason out. " Sundu pappa, you sent Beach to the prison !!! how do you all forget our mistakes??" Beauty is the spokeswoman "if u feel so much about this, you go and apologize, we are convinced that we are not at fault" - all leave. Vadai is left all alone.

Vadai goes to meet Amutha - she is in Annai Theresa Hostel (college  admission kidaichachaa??) shows her the newspaper ( neeyuma
newspaper pakka maatte??? athu sari, unga amma case court le, not a single child attends the proceedings???ennavO pOngappa)
Amutha is shocked to see Thavasi's tiruvilaiyaadal. Asks anna "what are doing for your buvva (food) ?" Vadai says that he works as a security guard (awwwwwwwwww what a come down ACD??? thevaiyaa ungalukku?) Amutha is upset to hear that and says that
Vadai needs to go and see Omni  " anni will understand, she wont say a word" Vadai says "exactly, she will talk as if nothing happened and that will make me more guilty" Amutha says that there should be no ego clashes between a couple "please go and talk to her" Vadai agrees.

Namba Aavudai is gallivanting - (Rojaaaa, what a word to use??? shhhh did Roja say with his chinna veedu??? ) Well, this is roaming around for the pleasure of finding Omni's house. Finally he sees Omni..who is excited to see daddy darling ...but the moraipaadu issue gets played in her memory. Mahadevan ( athu thaan Chithappu peyaraa?) invites Aavudai inside and AV promptly does a vote of thanks for giving asylum to Omni. Chithappu says that Omni is as good as his daughter.

AV says that the hotel is still in his name - "I shall give it to you back.
Both the sides have ditched you like this??? And this Vadai??? hmmm romba maarittaan. I am going to stay with you" Omni says
 that after the moraipaadu, it is not advisable. AV starts coughing.. Omni can not give "green water"(hot water??? yellow colored??) and so chithappu goes to the next house and gets some water (pakkatthu veettu thanniyai unga veet le kudicha thappu illiya??? Pray, will some one throw more light on this moraipaadu??? Roja has no clue - what are the dos and donts?? what are the loopholes??? habba) Now it is lecture time for Omni as AV says "come what may, I stay with you" Omni says that all her bros and
SIL s are nice people "it is just that circumstances played havoc. You should stay with them and slowly inject sense in to them. Only then we can be a big happy family again" Chithappu tries to impart the news of Omni's pregnancy but Omni diverts the subject. Tells daddy that she has started a canteen and the going is great. AV says "if not Omni, who can succeed in life? I came here with a lot of cobwebs in my brain but you have cleared every thing. I shall abide by your orders" - asks chithappu to take care of Omni and leaves. After AV leaves chithappu chides Omni for not letting the cat out of the bag
( awww 10 months aaganum chithappu) Omni says that if AV gets to know that he would never leave her. Chithappu says that she can't hide this for ever and Omni says that before her tummy shows out things might change....

Freeze

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nan after long gap.. vandhiruken.. Want me to take up any day??
sumikrish thumbnail
😭engge updatennu kettathukku enakku ivlo periya thandanaya?????
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meena  thangal sevai is desperately needed in Thendral thread.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nan Monday episode pakala.. Romba azhaga virivakam thandha aish chellathuku thanks a lot...
So thavasi dhan senjadhunu kadu pidichachu.. wat is the next problem CM will face in her way?? Pinna problems vandhute irukum.. CM adha solve panite irupanga.. apo than nalla irukum.. ore problem adha moonu varusham potu izhutha, andhu nanju poidum.. Since Cm solves the probs soon and gets something new, i like to watch this serial..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish for the update.

Thavasi kolai panninara illa ramachandran thaan thappichukka sonna poi a ?

Adutha target college  owner a? Pazhi will fall on CM & she can give company to her father.
Edited by srima - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Aish ..

So CM knows teh truth.. Wonder how she will save her clan from the crook Thavasi..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Aish for the update.

Thavasi kolai panninara illa ramachandran thaan thappichukka sonna poi a ?

Adutha target college  owner a? Pazhi will fall on CM & she can give company to her father.

OOps, i missed that part in the update maa 😆.. that Mottai Boss does plan all this to send CM to jail so he can take over..
nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumikrish

😭engge updatennu kettathukku enakku ivlo periya thandanaya?????

hey Sumi.. It is not a punishment thrusted on you..

It was a question whether you could do it or not.. It would be gr8 if poeple come fwd to help us with updating..

Let us know If you will be able to do tues updates..