Book Talk

Have u ever written a book? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Wow Chhilt, you are so talented......you should really go for writing. You'll do great. I'm trying to write a script based on modern day to day relationships.......but to do that I need actual stars so that I can imagine them and write. Any recommendations?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashy... you're too kind ;) Well... what are your characters like? How old are they? Do they go to school, university or do they work?
mins97 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i have just written a story in the writers corner  Its called " the angel sent from above " plz check it out its only the first part of it plz comment and critism is welcome !

Sure pinky.
@Chhilt, they are matured, working in a company and the other unemployed.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm... so you want to base them on movie stars, right?
mins97 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Miley_hp]Sure pinky.
Thanks !
-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice topic 😊...

Yeah... I've written a book... When I was 15 though 😆... It's been printed (not published)...

Currently writing an FF and working on another one (FF) ðŸ˜›...
mins97 thumbnail
wat kind of storys do u write?
-Nayab- thumbnail
The one that was printed was a fictional book (based on real life experiences of people) about Disability and moving from one school to another (ie Primary to secondary) and the FF's... The one I'm currently writing is based on TV couple Rahul and Muskaan (of DMG)...

Here's the link if you wanna check it out:

And the other one  is gonna be an Armaan & Riddhima FF (same show)... It's not posted yet 😊...
mins97 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nayab-

The one that was printed was a fictional book (based on real life experiences of people) about Disability and moving from one school to another (ie Primary to secondary) and the FF's... The one I'm currently writing is based on TV couple Rahul and Muskaan (of DMG)...

Here's the link if you wanna check it out:

And the other one  is gonna be an Armaan & Riddhima FF (same show)... It's not posted yet 😊...

ok thx i will definitely check it out!!!