Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(i'm sorry i won't be able to update in detail...the episode was maha bakwas and i didn't pay much attention)

the 2 families r having lunch..sorry, they r THINKING of having lunch..Daddaji is lost in his thoughts..everybody tells him not to worry, Naksh will patch up...he says no i was thinking abt which sabzi to have...Rajshekhar narrates an incident of his and Gayitris first holi..Gayitri got angry on him (ma kiski hai) for putting color while doing pooja...he says there isn't any couple who hasn't gone through this roothna manana phase...

Naitik is saying something (i forgot frm where they left last week so i didn't get what he was saying) like its not his ego but his self respect..Akshara says she never hurted his self respect ..Naitik says you always do ur manmaani , u go to ur maayka everytime..Akshara says tht's not my manmaani, i had to go in majboori..Varsha was leaving the house and Ma called me to stop her..Naitik asks her why didn't he tell this to him before? she says he cud have asked her..he never trusted her....

the families r having lunch (finally)..Rajshri keeps looking up..everybody tells her not to worry....Rashmi asks Vishambhar if Rajshri got naraaz with him..Vishambhar also narrates one incident (i didn't listen 😡 )..Rajshri is not paying attention..she keeps looking up..

Akshara is crying n she tells Naitik tht bec. of him she had to leave her house..she knew it's wrong but she did it bec. naitik wanted..and even after she came to maayka, she was waiting for him but he never came...Naitik gets upset..he says okay fine, it's all my mistake..i'm stone hearted, i've hurted everybody specially you...Akshara asks him not to shout..she was not blaming him , she was just telling the truth..

the families finish having lunch and are now having dessert 😃 Daddaji is worried n says don't know whether these 2 will patch up or not...everybody explains him not to worry much..Rajshri is again looking up..Gayitri asks her to have something..Rajshri says Naitik also didn't have anything so they must call both of them...Bhabhi ma suggests that they must not disturb naitik n Akshara , even if they're hungry, let them talk..Kaka secretly tells Rajshri that after having bhaang, person feels more hungry..Rajshri gets a bit upset tht Naitik must be hungry..

akshara is still crying...suddenly she gets up frm the bed and starts laughing ! bec. she saw 4-4 naitik's ! naitik is 😲 "isko kya ho gaya" 😃 naitik asks her aren't u angry with me ? Akshara says who should i get angry with? there r 4 naitiks here..she cannot handle 1 , how will she handle 4 😃 👏 Naitik is amused..akshara says this naitik loves me a lot..second naitik is very ziddi..always fights with me..third naitik always keep smiling..and this 4th naitik..4th naitik is sad??? akshara says r u sad bec. ur akshara was not with you? naitik says yes..akshara is not with me..that's why i'm sad and hungry also..akshara starts laughing again..motu naitik...naitik says i'm not motu..akshara says yes you've lost weight..naitik says yes that's bec. my wife wasn't there to feed me..akshara says now your wife will never leave you..naitik is delighted to hear this 😃

precap: akshara is again crying near the bed n saying that everybody will say it was my fault but it all happened bec. of you..

(sorry for the mistakes)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
they need a few more candles here...ALL the tharki buddhas and buddhis must take candle light phere with naksh 😡 is anyone interested in listening to THEIR love stories
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

they need a few more candles here...ALL the tharki buddhas and buddhis must take candle light phere with naksh 😡 is anyone interested in listening to THEIR love stories

😆 bhabhima was blushing yaar. she is so mad.

Today all they did was to eat...whole episode the buddas ate....they remembered that Naksh also need food but it didnt stop them from eating.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.😊...........thy r stretching it sooooooooooo much..........wat is wrong with the CVs.........once thy show akshara in bhaang effect doing masti with naitik n next epi thy show her crying n both of them angry with each other.........wat nonsense is this..............like this their MU will never get solved..............🤢🤢🤢...............do thy want abt 2 wks  to clear MUs................❓............im just waitin for wednesday.......hope it bring a lil relief.............
Krinya thumbnail
okay no matter how intolerable this nonsense gets, we can still try to find something positive out of it..

i was thinking ke naitik should give these few vachans to akshara now..

1) he will help her in finishing her graduation

2) he will take her to honeymoon

3) he will get her pallu removed

4) he will not fight or argue with her

5) he will learn to sms her

6) he will take her for movie every week

and 7th one? 😕

may be..drink some bhaang everyday 😃 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha learn to sms... GOOD ONE Charu Di 👍🏼
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

exactly...............n why did bhabhima blush?????????????????????????🥱
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

okay no matter how intolerable this nonsense gets, we can still try to find something positive out of it..

i was thinking ke naitik should give these few vachans to akshara now..

1) he will help her in finishing her graduation

2) he will take her to honeymoon

3) he will get her pallu removed

4) he will not fight or argue with her

5) he will learn to sms her

6) he will take her for movie every week

and 7th one? 😕

may be..drink some bhaang everyday 😃

7th...he will buy some laughing gas for her so that she stops crying.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandeewani

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thanks for the update.😊...........thy r stretching it sooooooooooo much..........wat is wrong with the CVs.........once thy show akshara in bhaang effect doing masti with naitikn next epi thy show her crying n both of them angry with each other.........wat nonsense is this..............like this their MU will never get solved..............🤢🤢🤢...............do thy want abt 2 wks to clear MUs................❓............im just waitin for wednesday.......hope it bring a lil relief.............</font>

candle light phere is equally foolish & ridiculous is this some contract which has to be "renewed" every 6 months? why not make a dvd out of it and watch it again n again
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u charu, for few daz now i'll go wid ur updates.... wont watch it 2day...IPL is much better than ths crap.. will enjoy cricket...😃