Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: AmbyCious

Awww thankyou darlz
Okk...waiting jee πŸ˜†

arre wah!!!!  I thought you are offline.....  πŸ˜† when did you come ambika jee...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— hugs

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

What is one thing you miss as a kid but no longer do or can do?

If you were a time traveller and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose?

If you could live forever, would you want to? Why/ why not?

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? wherever my family would be happy πŸ˜›

What is one thing you miss as a kid but no longer do or can do?I'm still a kid !!!!! But i ain't allowed to color on walls of my house πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί 

If you were a time traveller and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose? I love my present right now !!! if given a time machine i would forward the 6 hours in school !!!! 🀣

If you could live forever, would you want to? Why/ why not? yeah i'd want to 😎 it would be fun !!!

Thanks for the questions dear πŸ€—

Edited by AmbyCious - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Originally posted by: thambu

Awww thankyou darlz
Okk...waiting jee πŸ˜†

arre wah!!!!  I thought you are offline.....  πŸ˜† when did you come ambika jee...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— hugs
[/QUOTE]
Awww I woke up for dinner πŸ˜† {what a kumb-karan i am!!} .... and though why not drop into IF πŸ˜†
thambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmbyCious

Awww I woke up for dinner πŸ˜† {what a kumb-karan i am!!} .... and though why not drop into IF πŸ˜†

okie now wake up to answer some of my questions Ambika jee....  here's my first set of question paper πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

describe urself in 5 lines

how did u land in I F ???

how do you feel being MOTW?

what is your favourite day of the week?

what is your favourite cartoon character?

this is all for now πŸ˜ƒ some more next
AmbyCious thumbnail

okie now wake up to answer some of my questions Ambika jee....  here's my first set of question paper πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†thambu jee i just woke up 5 minutes ago..rehem karo 🀣

describe urself in 5 lines...no jee,i am way too lazy πŸ˜†

how did u land in I F ??? i think i was searching for a written update of lnmdj

how do you feel being MOTW? i feel great πŸ˜ƒ

what is your favourite day of the week? tuesdays,fridays...πŸ˜›

what is your favourite cartoon character? MYSELF 🀣🀣 jus kiddin ...tom n jerry is the no# 1 favorite

this is all for now πŸ˜ƒ some more next thanks jee

Edited by AmbyCious - 14 years ago
thambu thumbnail

thank you you answered promptly  to the four questions ambika jee πŸ˜† lol aap ko five lines waala question bhari padh gaya.....  🀣 if you get a question in your school exams that write about shah rukh khan in five lines...   tho kya aap issi tarah ... I am lazy bolke chod deti ...?

anyway  here's another set of question paper

now post a few lines of your favrt hindi song

who's your favrt bollywood actors ? male and female

what clothes you wear in your day to day life

how much pocket money you spend in a month

whom do you fear a lot your dad or your mom

that's all for now....  πŸ˜ƒ some more next time πŸ˜‰
AmbyCious thumbnail

thank you you answered promptly  to the four questions ambika jee πŸ˜† lol aap ko five lines waala question bhari padh gaya.....  🀣 if you get a question in your school exams that write about shah rukh khan in five lines...   tho kya aap issi tarah ... I am lazy bolke chod deti ...? i wish kar paoon

anyway  here's another set of question paper i am not writing an exam 😡

now post a few lines of your favrt hindi song yaar...kitneee saare hain!! .. but currently my fav is "khudaya ve"

who's your favrt bollywood actors ? male and female  Hrithik & SRK....in female..Kajol n Preity .. thats it

what clothes you wear in your day to day life ,Jeans..and casual tee-tops

how much pocket money you spend in a month ummmmmm .... cant count 🀣

whom do you fear a lot your dad or your mom my mom..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
that's all for now....  πŸ˜ƒ some more next time πŸ˜‰ .. ayeee okk jee..me waiting as usual...

thambu thumbnail

thank you Ambika darling  for your prompt answers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  okie another set of question paper from me πŸ˜†πŸ€£  this is something like your examination paper of I F college jee πŸ˜†

what's that you like and what's that you dislike ?

are you hyper or cool minded ?  do you get angry all of a sudden or it will take time ?πŸ˜†

what's your opinion on boys ?

did you ever slap a boy in school or out side ? did any boy tried to tease you ?

what's the colour of your skin ? are you a gori ladki or fair or a kaali ladki ?

okie this is all for now Ambika jee ....πŸ˜‰  are you enjoying my questions ?
AmbyCious thumbnail

thank you Ambika darling  for your prompt answers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  okie another set of question paper from me πŸ˜†πŸ€£  this is something like your examination paper of I F college jee πŸ˜†

what's that you like and what's that you dislike ? I like mannered people πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

are you hyper or cool minded ?  do you get angry all of a sudden or it will take time ?πŸ˜† im really hyper

what's your opinion on boys ? pain in the butt 🀣

did you ever slap a boy in school or out side ? did any boy tried to tease you ?  Not done yet..but am sure i will someday πŸ˜›

what's the colour of your skin ? are you a gori ladki or fair or a kaali ladki ?  this is my skin color..the color of love πŸ˜›

okie this is all for now Ambika jee ....πŸ˜‰  are you enjoying my questions ? not really 🀣 ..jk jk