Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

lol....πŸ˜† very funny answers .....  kick your butt 🀣  you made me laugh on you answer "pain in the butt "  πŸ˜† how come you got this in your devilish mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol 

since you are not really enjoying my questions πŸ˜†πŸ€£  this time I am asking you questions in hindi..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  seems you are not enjoying the questions in English ...lol jk πŸ˜†

Aap  ke haseen chehre ka kya raaz hai ?

Aap itni khoobsurath kyun lagti ho ?

Aap ke ghaal laal  kyun ho jaate hain jab koi flirting karta hai tho ?

Aap jawaane jaaneman haseen dilruba kyun ho ?

Aap ka dil dhak dhak dhak  kyun kartas rahta hai ?

main samajhta hun aap ko in sawaloun ka jawab dene mein bada aandh milega ....  πŸ˜ƒ kyun?

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: thambu

lol....πŸ˜† very funny answers .....  kick your butt 🀣  you made me laugh on you answer "pain in the butt "  πŸ˜† how come you got this in your devilish mind πŸ˜† lol   aapke toh bade brasht vichaar hain....pain in the butt..not literal 🀣

since you are not really enjoying my questions πŸ˜†πŸ€£  this time I am asking you questions in hindi..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  seems you are not enjoying the questions in English ...lol jk πŸ˜†

Aap  ke haseen chehre ka kya raaz hai ? dhai kilo fair and lovely 🀣 jking jee..me elergic to creams 🀣 .... mere chehre ka raaz hai ....... pears soap 🀣

Aap itni khoobsurath kyun lagti ho ? aapne hamari tasveer kabme dekh lee?? 😲

Aap ke ghaal laal  kyun ho jaate hain jab koi flirting karta hai tho ? red is my favorite color jee 🀣

Aap jawaane jaaneman haseen dilruba kyun ho ?  who is jawaane jaaneman??  πŸ€”

Aap ka dil dhak dhak dhak  kyun kartas rahta hai ?  because it pumps blood πŸ˜ƒ

main samajhta hun aap ko in sawaloun ka jawab dene mein bada aandh milega ....  πŸ˜ƒ kyun? hain ??? translate this please 🀣

thambu thumbnail

πŸ˜† lol... nice and sweet answers Ambika jee ....   πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  i enjoyed a lot  btw, here are some more questions to make you bore jee 🀣

what you do to kill your boredom when you are bored ? πŸ˜†

what  you do to get relaxation when you are tired ? πŸ˜†

what  weather  is it there at present  when you are answering this ?πŸ˜†

what is your mood right now 🀣

what kind of a life partner you prefer ? πŸ˜† 

hope your bordom is gone now after answering these questions ...lol   huve fun πŸ€—
AmbyCious thumbnail

πŸ˜† lol... nice and sweet answers Ambika jee ....   πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  i enjoyed a lot  btw, here are some more questions to make you bore jee 🀣thanku thanku *bows head*

what you do to kill your boredom when you are bored ? πŸ˜† i prank call

what  you do to get relaxation when you are tired ? πŸ˜† i take your advice and stand in the bathroom 🀣

what  weather  is it there at present  when you are answering this ?πŸ˜† ice ice ice in my room 😎 i live in an igloo :P

what is your mood right now 🀣  as usual jee....happy shappy πŸ˜‰

what kind of a life partner you prefer ? πŸ˜†  'Sahil Sarabhai' 🀣

hope your bordom is gone now after answering these questions ...lol   huve fun πŸ€—thankyou jee...happy budday jee πŸ€—

thambu thumbnail

lol...πŸ˜† funny answers ...I enjoyed and laughed πŸ˜ƒ  now some more questions to grill you πŸ˜‰

what type of clothes you wear in your day to day life ?

at present what type of clothes you are wearing ?

you like shoes or heels or slippers ?

do you apply make up on your face ?

what lip colour you use generally ... ? lip gell or lipstick ?

how many questions I have asked so far ?

lol...  πŸ˜† this is all for now.... some more next.... πŸ˜ƒ  have fun jee πŸ˜‰
AmbyCious thumbnail

lol...πŸ˜† funny answers ...I enjoyed and laughed πŸ˜ƒ  now some more questions to grill you πŸ˜‰oye hoye.....someone laughed at my PJS? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†tabiyat toh theek hai na??

what type of clothes you wear in your day to day life ? i wear leaves 🀣 wt do u think

at present what type of clothes you are wearing ? banana leaves 🀣

you like shoes or heels or slippers ? i wear hawaii chappals πŸ€”πŸ€£

do you apply make up on your face ? no jee...naturally hi bada scary hai.....artificial make up is not needed 🀣

what lip colour you use generally ... ? lip gell or lipstick ? wt is all dis? πŸ€” AM a chhota bachcha !!!!πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

how many questions I have asked so far ? Yaad nahi...hard disk kam pad rahi hai head mei πŸ˜†

lol...  πŸ˜† this is all for now.... some more next.... πŸ˜ƒ  have fun jee πŸ˜‰ totally having phun jee πŸ˜†

If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for?

What did you do for your most memorable birthday and what age was it?

What do you love about where you live?

What character from a television show would you want to be?

Do you believe in luck or fate? and why.

AmbyCious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for?for being me πŸ˜†

What did you do for your most memorable birthday and what age was it?yaar abhi toh meri umra hi kya hai.......only 3 buddays gone so far...2nd one was awesome πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

What do you love about where you live?my family,my house..thats it πŸ˜†

What character from a television show would you want to be?anything from sarabhai vs sarabhai....in reality maya sarabhai is my idol πŸ˜›

Do you believe in luck or fate? and why.i don't believe in any of these! idk why! i just believe v can change our lives if v want to!

thambu thumbnail

lol....πŸ˜† and ROFL 🀣  this time you made me laugh uncontrolably Ambika jee....  your answers are too funny ....   your day to day clothes are leaves and banana leaves  πŸ˜†πŸ€£

okie another set of questions πŸ˜‰

what if a gale  or wind  comes and all your leaves clothes  are thrown or flown  away ? πŸ˜†

what  tooth paste  you use ?

what tooth breash you use ?

which shampoo  and soap you use ?

do you wear a wrist watch daily or occassionally ?

see I have asked you so many questions so far  and made you laugh ...  and I am going to ask some more too if you are not got bored πŸ˜‰

Edited by thambu - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail

lol....πŸ˜† and ROFL 🀣  this time you made me laugh uncontrolably Ambika jee....  your answers are too funny ....   your day to day clothes are leaves and banana leaves  πŸ˜†πŸ€£ awww really??? im glad u laffed at my PJ πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

okie another set of questions πŸ˜‰ Theek hai..jaane se pehle lemme ansa

what if a gale  or wind  comes and all your leaves clothes  are thrown or flown  away ? πŸ˜† No jee!!. ... these r imported from singapore....inke neeche ek cotton ka tank top laga hua hai 🀣

what  tooth paste  you use ? close up...and that looney tunes pepsodent series πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

what tooth breash you use ?  i dunno the name...but its white in color 🀣

which shampoo  and soap you use ? shampoo i use fiama di wills and soap johnson baby pink 1..(no joke) 😳

do you wear a wrist watch daily or occassionally ? occassionaly as my skin is allergic to a lot of things πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

see I have asked you so many questions so far  and made you laugh ...  and I am going to ask some more too if you are not got bored πŸ˜‰ask ask jee...i am readddyy..i love questions...agar MOTW se hatt gayi then promise me u will leave me slambook questions daily???aapko hamari dosti ki kasam!! 😭