Chit Chat

*Chatterbox of the week* grilling of... - Page 9

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: thambu

ohhh what a co incidence ....  page number is also 11  and your date of birth is also 11  πŸ‘ btw,

you din't invite me  jee.....  πŸ˜†  just show me where did you invite me πŸ˜‰

11 is my lucky number jee πŸ˜› and it was an open party at the lnmdj forum.....aap hi nahi aa sake...it was a surprise party thrown by my frnds so how cud i hv invited you 🀣 mujhe toh pata hi nahi thha 😳 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AmbyCious

11 is my lucky number jee πŸ˜› and it was an open party at the lnmdj forum.....aap hi nahi aa sake...it was a surprise party thrown by my frnds so how cud i hv invited you 🀣 mujhe toh pata hi nahi thha 😳 🀣

Dekha !!!!  I am right ...aap ne hamein invite hi nahi kiya ....  par hum ne aap ko apna B'day Pm mein bataya bhi aur invite bhi kiya....   par aap ne aisa nahi kiya ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  tho meri galti nahi hui na ? aap hi ki galti hai πŸ˜†
AmbyCious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dekha !!!!  I am right ...aap ne hamein invite hi nahi kiya ....  par hum ne aap ko apna B'day Pm mein bataya bhi aur invite bhi kiya....   par aap ne aisa nahi kiya ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  tho meri galti nahi hui na ? aap hi ki galti hai πŸ˜†

It is a frnds responsibility to stalk his bday frnd,search fr d thread n show up their 🀣 main kyu invitation card leke aaoon..lekin ab woh baat purani ho gayii hai 🀣
yu tell me?aur grill nahi karna??🀣

@honeey..thanku babe x
thambu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmbyCious

It is a frnds responsibility to stalk his bday frnd,search fr d thread n show up their 🀣 main kyu invitation card leke aaoon..lekin ab woh baat purani ho gayii hai 🀣
yu tell me?aur grill nahi karna??🀣

@honeey..thanku babe x

yaar aap ki B'day threaD  idhar hoti tho main kab ka wish kar chuka hota ....  issi liye main ne poocha tha ke aap ne invite kyun nahi kya ? 

phir bhi hum ne aap ko belated message tho dediya tha na ....anyway chalo baath tho purani ho gayi ...ab gile shikve karke kya faida ...πŸ˜† 

chalo grilling shuru karta hun πŸ˜‰

1....  aap idhar itne dino se kyun nahi aaye .... ? any particular reason jee

2....  aap ki school holidays kab se kab tak hain jee ? I mean summer holidays

3....  koi latest film dekhi ? I mean akshey waali housefull ?

4....   Ek romantic song post karo idhar .....  dekhte hain kitni romsantic ho aap ?

5....  aaj kal holidays mein kya karte rahte ho ...I mean in general jee
AmbyCious thumbnail

yaar aap ki B'day threaD  idhar hoti tho main kab ka wish kar chuka hota ....  issi liye main ne poocha tha ke aap ne invite kyun nahi kya ? 

phir bhi hum ne aap ko belated message tho dediya tha na ....anyway chalo baath tho purani ho gayi ...ab gile shikve karke kya faida ...πŸ˜†  wah ji wah....aapki hindi toh badi shuddh hai 🀣 main toh ek word bhi prounounce nahi kar paoonga aise 🀣

chalo grilling shuru karta hun πŸ˜‰

1....  aap idhar itne dino se kyun nahi aaye .... ? any particular reason jee ufff you know it...ab kya sabko dhindhora peet peet k boloon?? 🀣...will com bak jee as u said...🀣

2....  aap ki school holidays kab se kab tak hain jee ? I mean summer holidays 14th may to 21st june πŸ˜†

3....  koi latest film dekhi ? I mean akshey waali housefull ? nahi jee...ye sawaal mujhse kareeben 100 150 baari poocha gaya hai..🀣 i dun plan to watch dat movie πŸ˜›

4....   Ek romantic song post karo idhar .....  dekhte hain kitni romsantic ho aap ? main ek chhoti si 4 saal ki bachchi hoon...mujhe romance nahi aata 🀣

5....  aaj kal holidays mein kya karte rahte ho ...I mean in general jee makhiya aur doosre keede makaudi dhoondti hoon neeche jaake aur phir unka murder karti hoon boredom ke saath saath 🀣🀣🀣 joking jee....aiwien ...killing boredom 🀣
πŸ€— to you jee 🀣

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some questions for you my Amby..have fun..🀣..
  1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
  2. What was the best movie you saw this last year and why?
  3. Who's your favorite director and why?
  4. Do you like black and white movies? Why or why not?
  5. Do you read movie reviews? If so, which reviewers do you enjoy? If not, why?
  6. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?
  7. Who's your favorite actor and why/
  8. Do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?
  9. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
  10. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD?Why?
  11. What's your favorite tv show of all time and why?
  12. How many hours a week do you spend watching tv?
  13. What's your favorite tv station and why?
  14. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?
  15. Who's your favorite actor on television and why?
  16. Would you rather watch a sitcom, a reality show, a police drama, a legal drama, or a medical drama? Or something else? Why?
  17. Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?
  18. Do you watch the news on tv? How often?
  19. Have you ever been on tv?
  20. If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be?
  21. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
  22. Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain your choice.
  23. If you could be a character in any novel you've ever read, who would you be and why?
  24. Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one and why?
  25. How many books do you read each year?
  26. Have you ever written (or started to write) a book?
  27. Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.
  28. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?
  29. If you could pick a book you've read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?
  30. What was your favorite book as a child and why?
  31. What's your favorite kind of music?
  32. Who's your favorite singer or band?
  33. What's your favorite album?
  34. What's your favorite song?
  35. Do you like to sing karaoke?
  36. Are you a good dancer?
  37. Do you like musicals? (movies or theater)
  38. Has a song ever made you cry?
  39. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
  40. If you could be a particular singer or musician, who would you be?
AmbyCious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divzfan

Some questions for you my Amby..have fun..🀣..oh my god..oh my god..oh my god..i thought you came to cangrachulait me 🀣 ..... ye toh kuch naya hi hai....bhaggu...neha k prakop se mujhe bacha tuu 🀣
  1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?Kal ho na ho,kaho na pyaar hai,3 idiots..why...cus i like dem,wt else?🀣
  2. What was the best movie you saw this last year and why?last year i hardly watched n e movies....but i saw 13B and really liked it πŸ˜›
  3. Who's your favorite director and why?no as such phabrite πŸ˜›
  4. Do you like black and white movies? Why or why not?Yes i do like them...i have neva watched one tho πŸ˜†
  5. Do you read movie reviews? If so, which reviewers do you enjoy? If not, why?yea πŸ€“ i do a lot of research before wasting my time and money 🀣 kanjoose u see 🀣
  6. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?Scariest movie?*scratches head* .... i dun easily get scared by fiction..@Horror movies,yes i do like them...cus i keep laffing thru-out 🀣 bt i dun watch  ol πŸ˜›
  7. Who's your favorite actor and why/SRK...he's just the best 😎 ... den cums Hrithik...n den Madhavan <3
  8. Do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?ahahaha....yes..i cry at almost,all the movies i watch....🀣 i av barely eva not cried in a movie..i usually dun cry in light hearted , horror,and comedy movies 🀣 ...
  9. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?Sandwich....And no entry ofcourse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  10. Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD?Why?both r gud !!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
  11. What's your favorite tv show of all time and why?soo many...bt TJ and Takeshi's castle top the list 😎
  12. How many hours a week do you spend watching tv?not much now...but the tv is always on 🀣i mean,most of d tym...🀣
  13. What's your favorite tv station and why?cartoon network,pogo!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  14. What was your favorite tv show when you were growing up?well i haven't grown up yet n nor will so....🀣
  15. Who's your favorite actor on television and why?sumeet raghavan frm svs....dat was 1 charmer show 😍
  16. Would you rather watch a sitcom, a reality show, a police drama, a legal drama, or a medical drama? Or something else? Why?i like to watch comedies  n fantasies n stuffs πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
  17. Has a television show ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one and when?so many 🀣...LNMDJ....
  18. Do you watch the news on tv? How often?i neva watch it!...jst catch it sumtyms when mom dad ask me to πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
  19. Have you ever been on tv?in my dreams,many times 😍🀣🀣 hamari aisi kissmat kaha 🀣
  20. If you were a character on a tv show, which one would you be?would luv to be maya sarabhai πŸ˜›
  21. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?'the power of positive thinking'..and 'the mediator,love you to death'....cant answer why..u have to read these to find out πŸ€“πŸ€ͺ
  22. Do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction? Explain your choice.Fiction...cus i love the 😍 dreamworld πŸ€ͺ
  23. If you could be a character in any novel you've ever read, who would you be and why?πŸ€ͺ i would be Jean from Jinx coz she has magical powers 🀣 ....ORRR...i'd like to be Abby from 'the amazing days of abby hayes'..but i am happy with my real character yaar 🀣 change karne par kyu tuli hui ho
  24. Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one and why?okey this i can deny 🀣
  25. How many books do you read each year?5 or 6 maxxxxx πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€“i read many comix tho πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
  26. Have you ever written (or started to write) a book?not a book as yet 🀣 but i am in the process of writing a lot of crazy stuff which may get published in a decade or so 🀣
  27. Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.this is hard,how can i name only one book?there r so many course books given to us each year 🀣 ..
  28. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?"a walk in the moonlight" sounds good πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  29. If you could pick a book you've read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?Pran's comic books..πŸ˜†
  30. What was your favorite book as a child and why?Abby hayes!
  31. What's your favorite kind of music?whatever sounds good to me yaar 🀣
  32. Who's your favorite singer or band?shaan and myself 🀣
  33. What's your favorite album?none as yet....bade hoke my album would be my phabbbbritte....kididn 🀣
  34. What's your favorite song?ufff...how many questions left??🀣
  35. Do you like to sing karaoke?nope!!i sing along with d real song only..!!πŸ˜› karaoke makes me nervous πŸ˜†
  36. Are you a good dancer?i dont know....r monkeys good dancers??🀣
  37. Do you like musicals? (movies or theater)mujhe nahi pata πŸ€ͺ
  38. Has a song ever made you cry?πŸ€ͺ ..... ufffffff....kitne imbairressing imbaiirressing sawal puch rahi ho...
  39. If your life was a song, what would the title be?maine nahi socha...🀣
  40. If you could be a particular singer or musician, who would you be?i wud lyk to be myself πŸ€ͺ

thankyou for grilling me 🀣...πŸ€— <3
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice answers sweets..🀣..

you are welcome..πŸ€—..
thambu thumbnail

Nice funny Answers Ambika jeeπŸ˜† I laughed reading it ......  you are humourous jee...🀣 you made me laugh....

I will post my questions 2morrow ..
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ur welcome ami....will grill u soonπŸ˜†