Posted: 14 years ago

two days continusly i have been dreamin that something is in ma room and i wake up scrd n check if smtg was actucli in ma rm...........
 yestdy was freaky....i dreamt that the thing ...was  a lady and on ma bed beside me ...n laughing !!!!

i woke up n ddnt move for a bit....

Posted: 13 years ago
aww dear i tell u something i m a scray person i fele like someone moved away from my door at night if i get to see the mirror i feel like someones in it but i dont show up my fear the more u thnk the more it will get on u
hahaha m kind of a scared personnnnnnnnn but i dont show it its like i fele stupid to explain my fea and from the day i have read tht urban legend of bloody mary m hell scared

haha cool i get scared only when i have experienced things like that . the bloody mary legend that is just wow!

So scary!
You should keep some photos of any God you worship near you or maybe sprinkle some holy water

keep gods pic in ur room..wear a locket...itll make u feel protected and secure ....
A pretty common occurrence. You might like to seek professional help because you don't want these to interfere with your waking life out there.
Freaky... The other day I was downstairs watchin TV around 2 in the morning. I thought I saw a familiar lady moving (like a ghost).  
Ive heard loads of scary stories like that but I reckon its cos of all the scary stories we hear we let our imagination go wild.
I know that has happened to me before. You need to calm yourself down. then think about where you are and pay close attention to what you think about before you go to sleep. I once read a book about a girl getting murder. In my dream, I saw her die then I awoke in my dream and saw her right beside my bed. And opened my eyes in actual. I was sweating and panting like crazy. Just be sure to keep a glass of water with you and if you pray do a silent prayer. As well as, try not to think of things that upset you, it comes back to you in a way like it already has, in your dreams.
And one more thing yaar it could be your imagination getting carried away if you were stressed out !