spirit dream - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
just keep a open bible next to you or somethin.......and dnt try to think about it much.......
Posted: 13 years ago
Even I get scary dreams even though I have Ganpati's idol in my room and also and picture of Ganpati! But its just our imagination because of different stories which we read and horror movies we watch! 
The best thing is quietly go and sleep with your parents, thats what I do when I get such dreams! ðŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
Ah be nice to the visitor.
They may be lonely.😆

There is nothing to fear and sometimes they may have a message.
Basically we exist in two different planes.
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
Hello I am new to the forum...my name is Abhiram...Abhi...i think dear...there r two explanations for ghosts in our dreams...

1) If we watch some horror movie, we may see the same in our dream...or something related to it..it has happened to me..tht i was playing a horror game on my laptop...and at night i saw horror ghostly things...it was just recurrence of my mind...since i was playing it full day...it appeared in my dream...

2) Sometimes...real ghosts or spirits or eerie things also come in our dreams...to prevent this...Chant or recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday...ghosts will not come even near 10 feet of u...i have heard and listened to stories like this in my apartment...my mumma's friend lives downstairs...her husband owns a hotel...once a waiter of the hotel...after going home for the night...returned the next day to the hotel for his duty...and he was possessed by a spirit...he was behaving paranormally and making weird noises...my mum's frnd's hubby had a locket with a picture of Hanuman on it...he removed it and put it around the neck of the waiter...the spirit immediately left him...

So if u keep on getting such type of dreams...recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday...or before sleeping keep a picture of God near you...otherwise a locket of God...it will protect u...
 Yes true.

Sometimes there are actual spirits moving around.
sometimes we also create our own ghosts through our imagination.
In either case we have to be brave. Chant some mantras or prayers, they always help in whatever the case.

Sometimes when we sleep our spirit leaves the body and meets all kinds of weird spirits too 😆