Written Update 16th March

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Short Update

• RA has a plan to ruin Arman
  • we have a cute Arman scene .. manav doesnt want anyone to know about the mahila samithi case
  • churail is angry at manav for keeping archu in his life
  • vershu and Sul aai go to BA's house to give wedding card
  • vandu hears aai's convo that everyone is rejecting as a suitable bride
  • manav says he will take vandu with him to drop her off to college
  • RA tries to ruin archus rep infront of the president of the MS but she fails

Long Update
(RA house) ajit is disgusted about what happened at the mahila samithi ... ajit says he will ruin him but RA says no and that she has a plan ... she tells ajit but we cant here it though .... RA says this is the right way... ajit is happy
(streets) Arman are coming home and manav says that we should keep this matter to our selves and if you tell aai then she will get angry at you and i dont like seeing you getting hurt ... bappa has put me in a place that i cant even say anything to defend you ... archu says ok but aai's shouting never affects me and she behaves with me in a bad manner but she is kind from the inside ... she gave me affection when i was ill and i thought i was with my aai ... i see her as my aai and i respect her but i am sad that i havent yet been able to make a space in her heart for me ... manav says he saw aai that night and he was looking from the window .... but the next day the hatred started ... one day of love cant mask the lifetime of hatred ... archu says i can live the rest of my life with this one moment of affection ...
(manav house) arman arrive and churail is at the balcony ... manav sees her but he walks into the house ... churail gives manv some water now that he is in his bedroom ... churail walks away and manav is about to say where Arman went but churail gets all angry and says she doesnt want to know where they want but one thing is for sure ... i cant see Arman together and it hurts me ... it might be jealousy but i am your future and i cant bare to see anither woman in yor life ... you might be suprised at the way i am talking but i am helpless at my love ... manav says he doesnt want to talk about this matter and archu will go soon and you know my promise ... churail says she trusts him but she cant see archu with him, i love you so much ... and i know it will be hard for you to love me but you can atleast respect my love ... archu i listening from the door ...
(vershus house) aai baba are at the table and aai is wondering what why archu was so helpless that she refused me to come into the house, and i could see it that she was helpless and i couldnt do anything .. baba says to forget it ...manju says baba is right and we all know sav aai and he behaviour and we cant do anything and we will have to deal this while archu is there ... but to be honest you shouldnt have gone there ... who is vandu in relation ot them? ... aai says what is she talking about ... sav aai helped archu soo much in her bad times ... and whatever happend to vandu was-... manju sees aai stop and says why is she bringing ajit into all of this ... vershu says that aai didnt say a name ... manju gets angry and walks in her room ... vaishu goes to finish the kitchen food ... aai puts the wedding card infront of baba ... aai says she is giving bappa the first card and she hopes that bappa will keeo them happy ...  aai says she is going to BA's house to give the invitation ... aai asks if vershu will come with her and on the way back they will go to the mandhir ... vershu says .. Me ?? ... vaishu says there is no need to ask vershu because she is going to come anyway and even if you said no then she would come anyway ...  vershu tells vaishu to shut up and aai baba are laughing ...
(BA's house) BA and SB's card taste is different and cant choose a card ... Sul aai walks in and gives them the wedding card... satish and vershu seek blessings ... everyone sits down ... sul aai says this is the 2nd card and we are giving out because the first one went to bappa ... BA says they are super fast .. they are already sending out invitations and we havent even chosen a card yet ... BA asks for vershus opinion ... vershu picks the one which BA didnt like ... BA says the card looks hidious ... BA shows the one which BA selected but vershu says its ok but she doesnt like it ... vershu says our choices may be different but the card will be selected with BA's choice .. vershu says she will come and make tea ... SB says to tkae her to the kitchen... satish and vershu atre in the kitchen and satish asks when will the differences between BA and vershu finish?? vershu says never ...this is the saas-bahu relation .. satish asks if the matter could have been solved better ... vershu says it was a solution .. satish says they could have solved it before they showed their differences ...

the vid doesnt show the rest of this scene !!

(manavs house) aai is ringing up people about if they have seen a nice guy for vandu .. they say they have but after the incident then no one wants to know ... aai is ringing more people but they give the same answer ... vandu is listening to the convo and vandu can see that everyone is rejecting her ... aai is crying and sits in the living room ... she is talking to baba and vandu is stood at the bedroom door ... aai says vandu's life is ruined and no one will marry her ... vandu walks inside ... baba says look around before talkign because vandu was here.... aai says she wasnt looking and its good that she has heard the truth ... manav walks in the room and says he is going to the mandhir and then the garage and he will be late because there is a problem at the garage ... manav says its not serious but i hope i want to get it solved ... vandu comes in and asks if she can go with him ... aai says she will take her ... manav says vandu will come with her and i cant take any chances ... i will drop her off then go to the garage ...
(manavs house) RA rings the hosue and tells archu she has decided what she wants to do with vandu and wants archu to be there ...
(Mahila samithi) archu arrives and then RA comes ... RA says she is sorry for the delay ... RA says she was given 5 days but she still has time but i have bought you here to talk about archu ... archu asks what does she want tot say about her ... RA stops her and says i will think about vandu later but right now you need to know the truth about the complaint ... RA says archu is having a divorce and she is living with a guy who is about to get married ... the president asks what is the connection ... RA says 2 months ago archu refused to divorce and agreed to live in manavs house for 3 months and now she is trying to take Churails place in manavs life who is pregnant... the president says it might be true but it is a court matter and we cant deal with this ... but for now tell me about vandu ... RA is stunned and stutters that she need some more time ... the president says she has till tomorrow to decide ... the president leaves and archu glares at RA and then stands up but then asks RA why archu is her enemy .. archu says to forget it because its useless to talk to you but remember you only have one day and if tyou dont make a decision then the commity will and it will ruin ajits life ... RA glares at archu and archu leaves ... RA remembers her standing down from the president chair ...

END!!

Precap ... vandu is at the mandhir and RA and ajit arrive ... vandu sees them

Well i loved the way archu was talking to RA at the end ... hehe ... she made RA so scared ... the whole epi was ok ... the Arman scnee was cute and so was the SaSha scene .. but it cut short for me ... does anyone know what happened in that scene ??? but on the whole it was a good epi so 8/10 for me !!

what ywould you rate the epi??

Did you like the Update ??? the please press "Like" to Thank me !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Aarty....

About epi it was kind of boring .. BUt I loved SaSha's part this couple is growing on me... They r sweet cute understanding...
I would rate 6/10...
Nice job ....Aarti πŸ‘πŸΌ
liked Varsha's dialogues.....she's honest nd straightforward....at present Satish seem to like her candid behaviour hope he doesn't change wid tym.
yea Mannu Archu scene ws cute loved Mannu's concern.😍
Sav is seriously pissing me off wed constant bak bak πŸ˜‘
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Aarti!!

was good in the sense it started off with ArMan, but as the epi moved, it became boring...Seems like this week its all about Vandu!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†churail is selfish πŸ˜†
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I give this episode a 7/10
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
does churail really know what love is??cuz if she did she wud NEVER come in between manav and archu and she wud never have manav paying for what sachin did!! thanks for the update.πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by shalini01 - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shame on RA...........

cheers for the update!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I loved SaSha's scene, so adorable!!! One of the few good things in today's episode!

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update.