YRKKH 16th March-Written update

Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

In the kitchen,rajashri is telling dhaniya to take dinner for both of them in their room.she says akshara hasn't even had breakfast and how can v keep naitik hungry?dhaniya asks wat if they dnt open the door!rajashri tells her to atleast check out.if they'll  b hungry,they'll open the door.
In Akshara's room,
akshara removes a chocolate bar from her wardrobe😲 and gives naitik.she says c ur wife cares so much 4 u.😊outside the room,dhaniya is telling akshara to open the door.bt in the room,both r very busy enjoying themselves with the chocolate.naitik takes a piece of chocolate and is abt to feed her bt he puts it in his own mouth.😆akshara is feeding him chocolate bt is nt able to judge where his mouth is!😆she tries 3-4 times and finally puts it in his mouth!!both r laughing and feeding each other.dhaniya is confused and surprised outside their room.😕
Down,gayatri says to rajashri its gud u sent dinner in their room only.just then dhaniya comes and tells tht both r nt opening the door.rajashri says they both must b very hungry,but how to give them dinner.gayatri is wondering wat both r doing from so much time?? r they fighting 4 so much time😆 or they hv solved all their MUS..dadi gives her part of gyaan saying v shud b patient!till they both come out,letz all pray to God.bhabhimaa supports her in this and asks her to read out the ramcharitmanas.
In the room,
both naitik and akshara r lying on the bed side by side.both hv filled their tummies with chocolate and r happy(smiling).😃
akshara's hand accidentally falls on the sindoorwaali photoframe(the 1 in wich naitik is putting sindoor in akshara's maang).she asks naitik how did our marriage happen?i dnt remember!😲he says u dun remember v hd 1st tym met on holi last year.😳
she says oh really?then one year is over after v hv met!so its our anniversary 2day!⭐️
naitik tells her 2 close her eyes and gifts her a red rose.😳😳akshara is glad!!he asks her do u remember how v wud meet chupcupke in college?😃
and then both start recollecting all those wonderful memories!!naitik says all his family members were very eager to marry him off!
naitik asks akshara do u remember our marriage?akshara says yaa..panditji hadnt come.and then two pandits came at the same time.😆Also,my kurta was stuckup and i wasn't able to remove it off!😆naitik says even my pagdi was difficult to handle.😆
then,(1 of the must watch dialogues of 2day's epi👏)naitik says u looked very b'ful in shaadi ka joda...like a pari(angel)..!!😳😳
akshara blushes.then she says the full house was decorated..all guests had arrived..
naitik asks her bt u werent happy naa??? so shall v take phere(rounds around fire) once again??😃

Part 2

Naitik asks akshara shall v take phere once again?dil se(from heart)??smiling smiling..4 each other's happiness..!😊akshara agrees to this.she asks him bt wat abt fire?😕naitik says itz done!😃
he holds her hand and helps her get up from the bed,brings candles and hands them over to akshara.then he brings a small table and akshara keeps the candle stand on it.akshara asks wat abt flowers?😕naitik brings some red roses(i think those which were there in the vase previously b4 akshara broke the vase)
akshara asks him to lit the candles saying tht the candles r a proof of their vivaah.naitik is ladkhadofying while liting the matchstick.😆he finally lits the candles with a lit matchstick.then both hold hands.
Down in the mandir,dadi is narrating ramcharitmanas.the scene is of ram-sita swayamvar(marriage).dadi is explaining abt how every1 shud keep patience(LOL)! all r listening to dadi's explanation with dire concentration and interest(m wondering if they were deciding to learn to keep patience or juz merely acting to agree with all this😛😆)

Part 3

Both naitik and akshara hold each other's hands and r ready 2 take (re-)phere and (re-)vachan!
(v sry guyz i got so involved in listening to their vachans😳 tht i missed out on some!😭)
both start taking phere(rounds) around the 'pavitra agni'(candles!)akshara is leading naitik..naitik's vachans included--i'll fill ur life with all sorts of happiness.i'll keep u happy always.😃
akshara's vachans-i'll handle all my responsibilties with happiness,v'll b our families strength,i'll b ur strength..😃
now naitik leads akshara.
naitik's vachans included-u r my wife and now u r my friend too,will care 4 u and will never leave u.👏
akshara's vachans included-i'll always keep u happy and will 'trust' u.😲finally she says now v both r tied in the sacred ties of marriage.v'll always b 2gether(saath nibhayenge)..janmjanmaantar tak..⭐️
they r done with their phere.
suddenly akshara goes near the bed,sits down on the floor and starts crying,saying to naitik y didnt u respect ur 7 vachans.i followed all my vachans.but u left me.(the actual dialogue was-aapne mera saath nahi nibhaayaa..)😭😭y did v get separated!all will blame me tht all this happened bcoz of me.v hv lost our families' trust .how r v going to get it bak now!it all happened bcoz of u!

Precap

Rashmi comes running from upstairs and says naitik is bringing akshara down and he is very angry😡!
he is holding her hand and is dragging her down the stairs.akshara is saying leave me leave me..both the families r sitting in the living room..all get up seeing this..naitik brings akshara infront of every1 and leaves her hand..

u write great update 👍🏼
😵 too much dragging....
i think he will justify akshara
Thanks for the UD.  Finally,  Naksh will make up and kiss😆
Thanks for the update.

One good news at least tomorrow they are out of the bedroom. How long more this is gonna drag on...
poor poor Akshara ! she lost everybody's trust..so what does she think she was doing when she was helping nandini behind everybody's back? when did she have tht trust anyways? nobody except naitik trusted her and loved her .....if the family was so much concerned abt her they wouldn't have treated her tht way they did when the truth was out....did she wanna say that naitik shouldn't have told the truth to everyone so that everybody's trust in akshara remained intact? today or later, by any means, they wud have known the truth abt nandini right? and the outcome wud have been pretty much the same ! the family wud have reacted in the similar fashion which they did now....it was a big shock for them and everybody needs sumtime to get over it..naitik and singhania's took their time and now everything is settled isn't it? for how long will they keep bragging abt one thing? it's over !

obviously akshara was wrong but it was till the time she left her sasural..the moment she left, the tables turned towards naitik bec. the focus shifted to his fault which overshadowed akshara's.....but Aksh has her share of mistakes too...she cannot hold naitik responsible for EVERYTHING !Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
thanks for the update

no hopes left from the show
Originally posted by manasi_31

Part 1

In the kitchen,rajashri is telling dhaniya to take dinner for both of them in their room.she says akshara hasn't even had breakfast and how can v keep naitik hungry?dhaniya asks wat if they dnt open the door!rajashri tells her to atleast check out.if they'll  b hungry,they'll open the door.
In Akshara's room,
akshara removes a chocolate bar from her wardrobe😲 and gives naitik.she says c ur wife cares so much 4 u.😊outside the room,dhaniya is telling akshara to open the door.bt in the room,both r very busy enjoying themselves with the chocolate.naitik takes a piece of chocolate and is abt to feed her bt he puts it in his own mouth.😆akshara is feeding him chocolate bt is nt able to judge where his mouth is!😆she tries 3-4 times and finally puts it in his mouth!!both r laughing and feeding each other.dhaniya is confused and surprised outside their room.😕
Down,gayatri says to rajashri its gud u sent dinner in their room only.just then dhaniya comes and tells tht both r nt opening the door.rajashri says they both must b very hungry,but how to give them dinner.gayatri is wondering wat both r doing from so much time?? r they fighting 4 so much time😆 or they hv solved all their MUS..dadi gives her part of gyaan saying v shud b patient!till they both come out,letz all pray to God.bhabhimaa supports her in this and asks her to read out the ramcharitmanas.
In the room,
both naitik and akshara r lying on the bed side by side.both hv filled their tummies with chocolate and r happy(smiling).😃
akshara's hand accidentally falls on the sindoorwaali photoframe(the 1 in wich naitik is putting sindoor in akshara's maang).she asks naitik how did our marriage happen?i dnt remember!😲he says u dun remember v hd 1st tym met on holi last year.😳
she says oh really?then one year is over after v hv met!so its our anniversary 2day!⭐️
naitik tells her 2 close her eyes and gifts her a red rose.😳😳akshara is glad!!he asks her do u remember how v wud meet chupcupke in college?😃
and then both start recollecting all those wonderful memories!!naitik says all his family members were very eager to marry him off!
naitik asks akshara do u remember our marriage?akshara says yaa..panditji hadnt come.and then two pandits came at the same time.😆Also,my kurta was stuckup and i wasn't able to remove it off!😆naitik says even my pagdi was difficult to handle.😆
then,(1 of the must watch dialogues of 2day's epi👏)naitik says u looked very b'ful in shaadi ka joda...like a pari(angel)..!!😳😳
akshara blushes.then she says the full house was decorated..all guests had arrived..
naitik asks her bt u werent happy naa??? so shall v take phere(rounds around fire) once again??😃

Part 2

Naitik asks akshara shall v take phere once again?dil se(from heart)??smiling smiling..4 each other's happiness..!😊akshara agrees to this.she asks him bt wat abt fire?😕naitik says itz done!😃
he holds her hand and helps her get up from the bed,brings candles and hands them over to akshara.then he brings a small table and akshara keeps the candle stand on it.akshara asks wat abt flowers?😕naitik brings some red roses(i think those which were there in the vase previously b4 akshara broke the vase)
akshara asks him to lit the candles saying tht the candles r a proof of their vivaah.naitik is ladkhadofying while liting the matchstick.😆he finally lits the candles with a lit matchstick.then both hold hands.
Down in the mandir,dadi is narrating ramcharitmanas.the scene is of ram-sita swayamvar(marriage).dadi is explaining abt how every1 shud keep patience(LOL)! all r listening to dadi's explanation with dire concentration and interest(m wondering if they were deciding to learn to keep patience or juz merely acting to agree with all this😛😆)

Part 3

Both naitik and akshara hold each other's hands and r ready 2 take (re-)phere and (re-)vachan!
(v sry guyz i got so involved in listening to their vachans😳 tht i missed out on some!😭)
both start taking phere(rounds) around the 'pavitra agni'(candles!)akshara is leading naitik..naitik's vachans included--i'll fill ur life with all sorts of happiness.i'll keep u happy always.😃
akshara's vachans-i'll handle all my responsibilties with happiness,v'll b our families strength,i'll b ur strength..😃
now naitik leads akshara.
naitik's vachans included-u r my wife and now u r my friend too,will care 4 u and will never leave u.👏
akshara's vachans included-i'll always keep u happy and will 'trust' u.😲finally she says now v both r tied in the sacred ties of marriage.v'll always b 2gether(saath nibhayenge)..janmjanmaantar tak..⭐️
they r done with their phere.
suddenly akshara goes near the bed,sits down on the floor and starts crying,saying to naitik y didnt u respect ur 7 vachans.i followed all my vachans.but u left me.(the actual dialogue was-aapne mera saath nahi nibhaayaa..)😭😭y did v get separated!all will blame me tht all this happened bcoz of me.v hv lost our families' trust .how r v going to get it bak now!it all happened bcoz of u!

Precap

Rashmi comes running from upstairs and says naitik is bringing akshara down and he is very angry😡!
he is holding her hand and is dragging her down the stairs.akshara is saying leave me leave me..both the families r sitting in the living room..all get up seeing this..naitik brings akshara infront of every1 and leaves her hand..

i think yrkkh is the most boring serial have seen so far.. and i think the writer and director doesnot have any more storylines to shoot.. and just dragging...