Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 17th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

2day's episode was a must-watch episode!! v got all v were desiring 4 so long from yrkkh...a thorough blend of emmotional,comedy,romance,humour,fun....in short..complete entertainment..!!!!a very longg episode....so a very long update...

Part 1

episode starts with akshara crying.she asks naitik wat will i answer to every1?how will i face every1?๐Ÿ˜ญ
naitik gets upset and says yaa everythng happened only bcoz of me!i hv done everythng.its all my fault!u hvnt done anythng,rite?๐Ÿ˜•
akshara gets up and says y r u shouting?i m ur wife!
he says ok,i even dont know how to talk with every1.akshara says u r misunderstanding me!
naitik says i dont understand anythng.only u understand everythng.actually even i hv fallen down in every1's nazrein.
akshara says naitik?naitik says enough! i dnt want 2 talk anymore with u.he holds her hand and starts dragging akshara.rashmi is doing chaukidaari outside akshara's room i guess.๐Ÿคขso she sees this.akshara is asking him to forgive him.she tells him tht she juz said wat she felt.she didnt mean to hurt him..
Rashmi comes running from upstairs and says naitik is bringing akshara down and he is very angry!๐Ÿ˜ฒakshara is saying leave me leave me..
all r in the living room sitting on sofa and get tensed seeing this.he drags her down the stairs and brings her in the hall.varsha makes a call to shaurya and tells him to come here soon.(camera focussing unnecessarily on every1..๐Ÿฅฑ)
he leaves her hand.akshara is crying..gayatri scolds naitik 4 behaving like this with akshara.bhabhimaa scolds him saying hv u 4gotten to respect every1?rajshekhar says v didnt expect this from u.u hv made us shameful.
akshara is crying.shaurya enters the house and is abt to shout at naitik.juz then vishambhar stops him and all maheshwaris persuade him 2 nt say anythng.he says 2 every1 y r u stopping me?y naitik is behaving like this with akshara?wat mistake has she made?๐Ÿ˜ฒrajashri stops him.he says tell this to naitik.akshara has suffered so much in these days..
naitik says-so then scold me!i hv done mistakes rite?u all r very naaraaz(diappointed) on me i know.so u all scold me 2day.bt b4 this,i want 2 tell u all smthng..b4 he says anythng further,daddaji interrupts and says v wanted everythng to get over and u hv created more mess out of all this.naitik says neither can all this end and nor can evrythng b 4gotten nor can everythng start up once again.bcoz ab bhi ek gaath baaki hai hamare dil mein(there is still smthng 2 get cleared up!).
i cud hv said this 2 akshara in the room.bt i wanted 2 say all this infront of every1.he says to shaurya-every1 has different perspective 2wards wat is right and wat is wrong.bt 2day everythng has to get cleared.

Part 2

naitik says 2day evrythng will get cleared.bt at this moment i m fighting with myself only!akshara is crying nonstop.๐Ÿ˜ญnaitik turns to akshara and says 'I ask u 2 forgive me(main aapse dil se maafi maangta hu.aap mujhe kshmaa kar dijiye!)'..โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
every1 is standing in a line(men on 1 side,women on the other๐Ÿ˜ƒ) and r startled at this.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
naitik continues-i know after so much has happened,it wud b difficult 4 u to forgive me.i hv hurt u so much.i cant even imagine how much u might hv suffered.i m very shameful 4 watever has been happening.plz 4give me.everytym my ego wud always cum in btwn and i cudnt solve the prob.bt 2day i want 2 apologise 4 everythng i hv done.i had ignored pyaar and vishwaas(luv and trust).plz 4give me so tht hamari jindaagi mein ujaalaa fir se laut aaye(so tht our lives get enlightened once again).๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
akshara's heart is filled with emotions.she holds his hand and gives him an assuring smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒevery1 gets super happy(u'll experience goosebumps in this entire scene!โญ๏ธ)
daddaji apologises to vishambhar saying watever happened didnt happen gud.plz 4give me.
vishambhar replies plz dnt apologise.kids did the mistake and they themselves hv sorted it out.
naitik aplogises to dadi saying u hv always given us blessings.bt wat hv i given u all.jis beti mein aapke praan baste hai(the daughter who is ur life),i hv hurt her only.dadi says infact i m very lucky tht i hv got a Son-In-Law like u who has proved his generosity.hope u both always live happily.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
naitik aplogises to shaurya and says-i can understand how u might hv felt after seeing ur sister in such a condition.if possible plz 4give me.shaurya says nthng lyk tht and he too aplogises.
naitik aplogises to varsha saying bhabhi i m ur .she responds saying nt at all!i m very happy u hv again brought a smile on my best frnd's face!๐Ÿ˜Š
naitik says-daddaji!bauji!i didnt listen to all of u and kept doing my naadaani.bt i hv also heard tht if kids do mistakes,elders 4give them..๐Ÿ˜Šplz 4give me.
rajshekhar says v learn from our mistakes.gayatri says i had complete faith in u tht u wud handle evrythng.bhabhimaa says afterall naitik is every1's adorable beloved(laadlaa).๐Ÿ˜ƒ
akshara says even i hv done mistake.i shudnt hv left the home and come lyk this.i promise i will never hide anythng from u and will always include every1 in watever i do.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
every1 is happy tht on holi everythng is FINALLY sorted out.โญ๏ธvarsha says real holi will b played now!she says to naitik-naitikji after ur marriage this is ur both's 1st holi.shaurya says till u dnt play holi our holi will b incomplete.gayatri says yaa,our holi will b completed only wen u will put shagun ka rang to akshara.
dhaniya brings puja plate.naitik puts colour in her maang.akshara does naitik's aarti.he feeds her sweets.both r smiling!!akshara picks up colour from the plate and sketches a moutache on naitik's face with the holi colour and starts laughing.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†every1 is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!
akshara says shhh.๐Ÿ˜†naitik also says shhh.๐Ÿ˜†both laugh.every1 else is confused.
akshara is playing with naitik's moustache.๐Ÿ˜†rajashri says to dadi-naitik has drunk bhaang,bt wat happened 2 akshara.she has also drunk bhaang or wat?๐Ÿ˜›dadi says mayb.bt dnt know wen!๐Ÿ˜›
daddaji says wat is this happening.kaka says bhaang ka nasha is lyk this only.kabhi chadhta hai kabhi utarta hai.๐Ÿ˜‰daddaji says bt bhaang?vishambhar says yaa,naitik had said to bring bhaang.
naitik says even akshara has drunk bhaang.akshara tells him to keep quite and then denies!there is a meethi nokjhok btwn NaKsh.๐Ÿ˜ณ
akshara says daddaji i hvnt drunk bhaang.naitik says remember i had challenged u.i hd nt said 2 drink so much.akshara says i drank bcoz u were drinking glass after glass.naitik says-and u drank 4-4 glasses!๐Ÿ˜†akshara says all bcoz of u!๐Ÿ˜†
both laugh loudly.daddaji gets very angry.every1 starts looking at each other.then he suddenly says-then y did u stop now?!bring more bhaang.he tells shaurya to bring more bhaang.๐Ÿ˜ƒdadi says if end is gud,then everythng is gud.
varsha says akshara u toh emerged as very courageous!๐Ÿ˜†all laugh.nandini says aaj se tumne naitik ko kaatein ki takkar di.๐Ÿ˜†
rajashri thanks God 4 everythng is sorted.dadi says our faith has become even more strong 2day.v shud never lose our trust and faith.akshara might hv understood,by now,how 2 handle relations,otherwise there is room 4 MUs.rajashri asks God 2 bless akshara.it is a new start 4 her.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
in the living room,shaurya gives thandaai 2 daddaji.daddaji says i dnt drink bhaang.shaurya forces him 2 hv.daddaji says no no,i had asked u 2 get it 4 the kids.๐Ÿ˜›NaKsh r sitting on the sofa in the corner and romancing..โญ๏ธShaVa hv a cute scene(v short bt after long tym!)where he says dekho kaise dono pyaar kar rahe hai!

Part 3

anshu is forcing akshara 2 play holi and she is denying.naitik's frnds reach there and say-anshu!dnt leave her hand.v hvnt yet played holi with our bhabhi.naitik says yaa hamara holi khelnaa bhi reh gaya hai(even v r yet 2 play holi) and puts his hand 4ward.akshara feels a lil awkward and blushes.she gives her hand in his.๐Ÿ˜ณ
outside where holi is played,('holi hai holi' song's new version is being played in the BG)every1 is dancing...NaKsh r playing holi throwing colours and water on each other..every1 is very happy and is greeting every1...
NaKsh come face to face and there is an eyelock.๐Ÿ˜ณ
akshara's pallu falls off.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
naitik moves his hand over hers!This is a veryyyyyyyyy romantic segment guyz.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณcant put it down in words!!!!!!sryyyyyyy!!๐Ÿ˜›(in the end of this scene,v get to know tht it was akshara's dream seq)
akshara comes bak from her dream.every1 is dancing in a circle and NaKsh r in the centre.holi celebration is over.
Inside maheshwari house,gayatri says this tym holi was fun.varsha says really..bcoz u all came it was fun.NaKsh k beech mein there is aankh-micholi!!๐Ÿ˜ณnaitik ishaaron mein tells akshara to bring sweets 4 her.rashmi and varsha notice this.rashmi tells akshara tht she'll give them to naitik and tells naitik to hv them.he denys.every1 starts smiling.๐Ÿ˜›

Part 4

akshara is serving every1.varsha asks this is 4 whom.she says 4 every1!varsha tells her to bring kachori from kitchen and she'll serve every1.varsha asks naitik to hv sweets.he says no..i already hv so much.๐Ÿ˜†rashmi and varsha laugh.
akshara gets a lil upset!dhaniya brings kachori.akshara is bringing them 2 serve to every1....both rashmi and varsha stop her and ask her where is she going!๐Ÿ˜† then both laugh.shaurya asks y r u both laugjing?both say y wont v..aaj toh holi hai..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
In kitchen,rajashri is very happy and kaki says after soo many days i hv seen a smile on ur face.rajashri says thank God evrythng is sorted now.dadi says rajashri now u dnt worry at all.by God's grace,akshara has gt such a wonderful sasural.now u leave all this and start preparing 4 akshara 2 leave.rajashri says they'll leave 2 day only?! then i hv to packup all the gifts and sweets.she asks varsha 2 come with her 4 help.
In akshara's room,rajashri is packing akshara's bag.she asks varsha 2 bring akshara's jewels.she asks where r her blouses.varsha says they r here only maa.she says varsha u only do this naa.i cant concentrate.๐Ÿ˜†then she says v all were waiting 4 this day wen akshara will go to her own house.and now wen the tym has come,v r feeling so sad.varsha consoles her.bhabhimaa and gayatri enter the room and take part in the discussion.
rajashri gets very senti-senti.she says v all wanted her 2 go bak soon but now i want 2 spend hundred moments in one moment with her.๐Ÿ˜ญgayatri consoles by saying v can understand bt u all think this tht ur daughter is going from her own home to her own home.
In leaving room,daddaji says v shud leave.dadi tells them to wait 4 dinner bt rajshekhar denies.rajashri asks akshara 2 go and get ready.she is abt 2 go.bt daddaji stops her.๐Ÿ˜ฒakshara stops.

Precap

naitik is leaving the maheshwari house alone.both r looking at each other helplessly.akshara is abt to cry..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amamzing episodee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ star of th epi is Mr naitik singhaniaa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u soo much for da update.....๐Ÿ˜Š
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya_krish

amamzing episodee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ star of th epi is Mr naitik singhaniaa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

abs........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey but akshara wasn't less ha!!๐Ÿ˜› NaKsh rock '2gether'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_naksh

Thank u soo much for da update.....๐Ÿ˜Š

my pleasure!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update. Great episode!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot manasi for the amazing update

good long episode but not to my expectations. 1 hr should have been more of a treat. yet MU is over. making a track for the next MU!
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx manu 4 d luvly update
d epi was really really gud
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks so much for the update. Great episode!

ur welcome....!!๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah undoubtedly a gr8 1!!
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

thanks a lot manasi for the amazing update

good long episode but not to my expectations. 1 hr should have been more of a treat. yet MU is over. making a track for the next MU!

my pleasure!!๐Ÿ˜Šhmmm...thtz tru too...bt overall it was all abt wat v had wanted 4 soo long..naitik and akshara's MU solved!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ