Pyaar Ka Bandhan

Zara Nachke Dikha:Karan-Kritika Discuss Here:Note PG8

siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guy... not sure if this article has been posted...

After putting its dance based reality shows on hold for some time, Star Plus is all set to launch the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha. The first season of the show aired on Star One which was a gender war of sorts and this time the show is back in a better and renovated version. And considering the names that have been approached and those who have confirmed their participation, the show could turn out to be the channel's big ticket offering. According to sources, item-queen Rakhi Sawant, stand-up comedians Krushna Abhishek, Paresh Ganatra and Saloni Daini and Kritika Kamra and Angad Hasija are part of the show.

Informs a source, "The makers have approached Rakhi, Angad, Ali Merchant, Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Kritika, Krushna, Saloni, Bharti Singh, Rashmi Desai, Swapnil Joshi, Karan Kundra and Paresh. But only Rakhi , Krushna, Kritika, Angad, Saloni and Paresh have agreed. Aamir has refused the offer."

We contacted Sawant, Ganatra, Kamra and Singh but they refused to comment, Sanjeeda denied being approached for the same. Krushna, Daini, Hasija, Merchant and Joshi remained unavailable. Desai however said that she was approached for Nach Baliye 5 but she refused the offer.

We also sent a text message to producer Fazila Allana but she didn't revert.

**Mod's Note:All discussions and articles related to Zara Nachke Dikha show should be posted in this thread itself..all other threads related to this show will b closed or moved to this one thread**

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so happy if kritz comes too good would luv to see her dancing n her dancing skills... oh karan should come too.. n we get to see KK once again.. n cant wait to see how kritz would be like when dancing with other actors/percipitants...
Mallu_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG, thats great !

I wish either Karan or Vivan were there with her as well.

Cant wait for ZND !
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I WISH Vivan would be there too! It would be awesum to see him there 😍
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kritika Kamra reluctantly accepts Zara.

Kritika Kamra, better known as Arohi of Kitani Mohabbat Hai fame, was faced with a real dilemma. Presently, the pretty actress has received an offer to participate in Zara Nachke Dikha season 2. The catch here is that Kamra has been shooting endlessly for her show Pyar ka bandhan. After much deliberation Kamra accepted the offer.

"I've been offered a dance reality show. The hectic schedule has really sapped all my energies.  Thus I was left wondering should I take it or not?  Most of the people who are speculated to take part in the show aren't doing any other work. Thus it's easy for them to concentrate. I'm worried as to how I will manage the two, said the actress.

So are you planning to drop Zara Nachke.. ambitions?

"Not at all. Once I've taken a commitment, I will not back out of it. I'll try to give my best in both shows. Dance becomes one of best way to loose your energy," Kamra replied.

Kritika's fans certainly wouldn't complain seeing her in two shows. After all, they'll only to get to see more from their favourite star.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar/
TellyCafe.com

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx dew for the article😛...my best wishes to kritika😳

now with kritika taking up this show..n..vivaan another show...wonder how much of prasha r we going to see...but neways i wish both of them a very best😳
arya444 thumbnail
kaveri.. I was also thinking the same thing. I really hope this won't reduce whatever little we r having of prasha already and don't end up with body doubles in prasha scenes.😡🤢

I too am watching this serial only for them.😛

All the same, all the best krtitika. 😃Vivan has also taken up another show?😲
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya arya...he is the new anchor/host for a show called emotional atyachaar in bindaas!!
arya444 thumbnail
thnx kaveri for the info.😃 Really hope it doesn't effect our badly needed prasha dosage. **crossing fingers and hoping for the best**
Edited by arya444 - 14 years ago
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
time for BD in Pkb

IT sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111