Zara Nachke Dikha:Karan-Kritika Discuss Here:Note PG8 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Best of luck to Kritika.  She and Karan will be very cute on the show, love their interviews on Saas Bahu Aur Saazish.  Karan has a very good sense of humour and they make a lovely couple.😊 Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
Karan's  Angels have on FB created a supportpage for Karan and Kritika as they both are participating in ZNKD reality dance show, although Star Plus hasn't yet confirmed them being part of it yet. Both of them will need loads of votes once the show begins. Please join the page to show your support and to get the latest updates. 😊
http://www.facebook.com/karan.kundra?ref=ts#!/pages/Mumbai-India/ZNKD-Season-2-Karan-Kundra-Kritika-Kamra/106114606075933?ref=ts  😉
waiting 4 d show.
ppl support karan n kritika .

Hi!
The FB page of ZNKD is a gr8 platform for us to cheer and rock Kritika and Karan. But wish there were lot more of us fans joining it so that we can together show our support to them. I am just eagerly waiting to see them rock the dance floor and yay set the screen on fire. 
Hello Friends as off now u must have come to know that Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra will be participating in ZARA NACHAKE DIKHA season 2 .. A FB page *ZNKD season 2 Karan Kundra & Kritika Kamra* has been created for their support..  so Friends please do join the FB page and show your strong support to them...Reason..simple
   If u love somebody SHOW IT .😃 THANK U in advance 😉 here is the FB link.

Edited by Allwaysindian - 14 years ago
Karan and Kritika on Zara Nachke Dikha
Buzz up!

TV couple Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra of Kitni Mohabaat Hain fame is back on TV but this time they will be pitted against each other on STAR Plus' new dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.

We spoke to Karan Kundra, "Yaa, it's my first reality and I am known in the industry for my bad dancing and still I am here. I am here for fun because when girls and boys are against each other, then it's a big war. 10 days have passed that I am dancing and I have learnt quite a lot. It's a young show, it's a good show. I am here to learn dance."

What about Kritika Kamra, who is also in the show, "Yes, even she is there in the show. But during the rehearsals we hardly meet each other. Because she is also doing
Pyar Ka Bandhan and now this, so for her it's very difficult manage both. At dinner time, she doesn't tell me anything about the rehearsals and even I don't say anything, so we are into the competition. I don't mind whether it's Kritika because in the end, we have to show that boys are the best, so it will be good fun to watch me and Kritika. She is a very good dancer and she has learnt classical dancing and the girls' team is fabulous. I am waiting for the Hum Tum round and if Kritika is there, then we will have a good sizzling dance."

Who is best dancer according to you? "I think Siddesh Pai, Abhishek Awasthi and there is Aamir Ali, who won Nach Baliye.., so it will be team effort..."

Link :  http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-and-Kritika-on-Zara-Nachke-Dikha&xfile=2010/April/News_20100401_3
Thanks Karan and Kritika look really nice.  I guess thats team kits for the show, boys vs girls. 😊

Kritz and karan look good, but the girls dresses are just awaful.
Thanx 4 the pictures....
Everyone is sweet