Zara Nachke Dikha:Karan-Kritika Discuss Here:Note PG8 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
krithika looks hideous in that outfit and the hair is a mess. what a big disappointment...karan on the other hand looks good
Posted: 14 years ago
sushant is looking good...but the girls costume is hideous....kritika is beautiful but THIS dress does NOT suit her..i feel..though she'd be glad to b working with her boy friend...
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan and Kritika on Zara Nachke Dikha
Buzz up!

TV couple Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra of Kitni Mohabaat Hain fame is back on TV but this time they will be pitted against each other on STAR Plus' new dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.

We spoke to Karan Kundra, "Yaa, it's my first reality and I am known in the industry for my bad dancing and still I am here. I am here for fun because when girls and boys are against each other, then it's a big war. 10 days have passed that I am dancing and I have learnt quite a lot. It's a young show, it's a good show. I am here to learn dance."

What about Kritika Kamra, who is also in the show, "Yes, even she is there in the show. But during the rehearsals we hardly meet each other. Because she is also doing Pyar Ka Bandhan and now this, so for her it's very difficult manage both. At dinner time, she doesn't tell me anything about the rehearsals and even I don't say anything, so we are into the competition. I don't mind whether it's Kritika because in the end, we have to show that boys are the best, so it will be good fun to watch me and Kritika. She is a very good dancer and she has learnt classical dancing and the girls' team is fabulous. I am waiting for the Hum Tum round and if Kritika is there, then we will have a good sizzling dance."

Who is best dancer according to you? "I think Siddesh Pai, Abhishek Awasthi and there is Aamir Ali, who won Nach Baliye.., so it will be team effort..."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-and-Kritika-on-Zara-Nachke-Dikha&xfile=2010/April/News_20100401_3

awsome pics karanika looks great.dey r looking best
kritika and karan look good!! and yeah the girls costume is veryy bad and wierd!! just waiting for the show to start!! Karan Kritz will set the floor on fire! 😊

The season of dance has once surfaced on Star Plus with 'Zara Nachke Dikha' and many of the well-known celebrities had roll up their sleeves to participate in the show amongst which are Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra. We had a face-to-face playful conversation with Kritika to know her stance about dancing; playing Karan's opposite and many more aspects of the show.

Are you a professional dancer, have you taken any formal training for dancing? "No, not at all, it is my hobby. Since my childhood I use to shake a leg to songs and have great moves. My mom always appreciated me that I dance very well but frankly speaking after coming over here and having a look at these dancers, I called up my mom asking why she told me in my childhood that I dance very well (Laughs)." Moving further we asked about the dance style she is firm with and she tells, "I think I can dance well on Indian music then on western but definitely I have come here to also learn something else and I would strive to learn different styles as well."

"As from past 2 years I have been doing only dailies and had not at all done any warm up or vigorous activities like dancing, my body has rusted now! (Laughs) So, for that we all have warm ups exercises and activities to take out all the rust." she adds further. As the actress is also busy with the show 'Pyaar Ka Bandhan' on Sony TV, it must be very difficult to her for handling two things at a time but the lady, in a very thankful mood appreciated Balaji and said, " I am very much thankful to Balaji for supporting me in this. The team frees me at the time given and thus I reach for the rehearsals on time, so it is really not painful for me to handle two things at a time."

Karan and you are in a relationship and now once again together in one show so what is your parent's stance on it, "Well, even we don't know that we are in relationship (laughs)," but taking a serious note she says, "As Karan is very much familiar with my family, my mom feels very secured that some one is there to take care of her daughter so there are no issues."

Talking about the show and its rules, the one that strikes us is that one of the participant from the opposite team could get eliminated by other team and Karan being a boyfriend and also an opponent Kritika would save him but clearing it she said, "Even though, I and Karan are in a relationship, the decision will be taken by a group and not individually." Adding to it, " As far as I know, Karan is not that great a dancer compared to a few others but he is taking lots of efforts to cope up and learning different styles but for sure he will rock the dance floor and whatever he does will be in cute way!"

Well Kritika, we wish you and all the contestants of 'Zara Nachke Dikha' all the best!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

Thanks for article, love these two!
such a sweet articlee =)
tfs
He is not at all a good dancer..I just hope he does not make a fool of himself. As an actor I really like him so I'll definitely feel bad if he gets bad remarks on stage😭