Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 18th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
2day's episode was all abt recollection of holi memories and some NaKsh dream sequences......

Part 1

The episode starts with rajshekhar taking leave from the maheshwaris.rajashri tells akshara to go and get ready.akshara is abt to go.daddaji tells her to stop.akshara stops.every1 looks surprisingly at daddaji.daddaji says v'll nt take our bahu bak like this.i hv a request.v hv come as guests 2day.2moro we'll b coming as relatives 2 take our lakshmi bak with maan-sammaan and ijjat.😃every1 gets happy.vishambhar says itz very nice u r taking her bak with reeti-rivaaz.daddaji says naitik will b coming 2moro 2 take akshara bak.both naitik and akshara r looking at each other,lost in their own thoughts.😳rajashri tells akshara to take singhanias' blessings.all bless her.gayatri says she is eagerly waiting 4 her bahu to return home.😃naitik takes maheshwaris' blessings.all bless him.
singhanias leave the house.naitik is lil restless.both r looking at each other.akshara is staring at naitik while walking out of the house.both look at each other.he leaves from there.akshara feels sad.
In ShaVa's room,colour on shauya's face isnt getting cleaned.varsha says pyaar ka rang hai,utrega nahi(itz the colour of luv,it wont go off so easily)😊.shaurya says then u only remove it.varsha says give,i'll remove it and takes the towel from his hand.shaurya praises varsha tht she is looking very beautiful.varsha says kahi aapne bhang to nahi pee hai naa(u haven't drunk bhaang naa?!)!😲
shaurya says nahi.2day i m very happy 4 akshara.varsha says-my heart was filled with emotions wen naitik asked akshara to forgive him.i and rashmi were playing pranks with both of them!😛shaurya says y were u both troubling them!varsha says wen daddaji said akshara will b coming home 2moro,both were so sad.both will b missing each other.😳shaurya says but elders shud understand this naa.😕
In living room,vishambhar says itz so nice of singhanias to take bak akshara with complete maan-sammaan(respect).rajashri says i was very happy wen daddaji said naitik will come to take her bak.in this way,daddaji gave akshara respect as well as he respected wat u had said.u also wanted the same naa?!😃
@singhanias
naitik dreams of akshara wen he is abt to enter his room.she is standing near his room's door,smiling.wen naitik is abt to touch her face,she disappears.naitik enters the room and is looking at the room,a pleasant smile on his face.he feels akshara is removing his clothes from the wardrobe and ironing them.naitik sits on the bed and is staring at akshara with pyaarbhari nazrein.😳akshara comes closer to naitik along with his ironed shirt(itz black in colour😳)to give him.naitik gets up.both r looking at each other.akshara is blushing.naitik keeps looking at her.suddenly gayatri shakes him and asks him y he hasnt washed his face yet.she goes away.

Part 2

@maheshwaris
on terrace,gopi dadi is singing some song.she and dadi r sitting there and she is massaging dadi's legs.she says 2day after so many days she is feeling like singing songs.like our akshara,even naitik's heart is clean and pure.😃she asks dadi is she unhappy tht askhara will b leaving this home 2moro?dadi says she is happy tht akshara is going to her sasural bak.she says she was thinking tht so soon after her marriage,akshara had to go through difficult times.she has learnt so much with these tough times.gopi dadi consoles her.
Now NaKsh scene😳--
akshara is looking at herself in the mirror,touching her cheeks where naitik had applied colours.😳naitik too is looking at his mirror image and remembering how askhara had sketched a moustache on his face!😆they r remembering abt the scenes of playing holi.naitik remembers how akshara did malampatti(dressing his wound wen he got hurt in her room while fighting abt calling akshara's mom) to him.akshara remembers wen naitik had apologised to her.naitik is washing his face,and smiling.same is the condition with akshara.both r recollecting the scene where naitik had hugged akshara from behind,in her room and some sweet holi memories.😊
@singhanias
In kitchen,maharaj ji is preparing some sweet.gulabo enters.both r happy.there is a small tiff btwn maharaj ji and gulabo.gulabo says u always think i dnt think abt this house's happiness.infact i m waiting 4 the time wen rashmi will b married!😲🥱(here,no1 knows abt nandini's marriage's future track and gr8 gulabo is dreaming abt rashmi's marriage!!🥱waah!!👏)

Part 3

gayatri overhears this,standing at the kitchen's entrance.gayatri scolds gulabo 4 saying all this nonsense.gayatri says how can rashmi b married before nandini.gulabo says rashmi is nearly of akshara's age so i juz thought..gayatri says this cant happen.b4 nandini's marriage,rashmi cant b married.gulabo aplogises and goes from there.gayatri seems to get worried.😕
@Singhanias
At the dining table(naitik is wearing black shirt!😳😳),
all r happy tht akshara will b coming bak the next day.rajshekhar is happy tht he'll get to have akshara's handmade tea😃 and daddaji is happy tht he'll b enjoying her ramcharitmanas ka paath.😃
naitik sees akshara coming from behind bhabhimaa and she gives a bottle of salt in naitik's hand.their hands touch.😳both looking at each other.then suddenly gayatri asks wat r u doing naitik?naitik says i was putting salt in daal(curry).he realises he was dreaming abt akshara.😳bhabhimaa says akshara had handled everythng so properly.😃gayatri says bas 2moro she shud come soon now.
(Next NaKsh dream scene>)akshara is sitting beside naitik on the dining table and serving him rice.naitik is staring at akshara,smile on his face.😊suddenly nandini sasks him wt is he doing?y is he putting kheer in his plate?naitik comes bak to his senses and says i was taking rice!nandini says-tht is kheer,not rice!😆rajshekhar says bhaang ka nasha hasn't utarofied yet or wat?😆naitik smiles.😊

Precap

Akshara opens door of the terrace and enters the terrace.she asks who is there?suddenly naitik appears there and hugs her from behind.😳😳akshara screams loudly.naitik puts his hand on her mouth.both look at each other.😊

Edited by manasi_31 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thannk you so much for the update
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

Thannk you so much for the update

my pleasure!!😊
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..
naksh dream sequence was awesome..
soo excited for 2day epi..
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_naksh

Thanks for the update..
naksh dream sequence was awesome..
soo excited for 2day epi..

ur welcome!!😊
totally agreed!!!!! the precap was soooo romantic!!!!!😳😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow thanks so much for the update. Really happy for the couple now.
👏
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woohoo, finally some happy scenes😆  I was waiting for this for such a long time😃

Thanks Manasi for the fab UD.   Now I will go watch the episode happily😆
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kya baat hai
very good episode & awesome update

today for most of the time we saw naitik dreaming about aksh- she hadnt put her pallu on head and her hair shown fluttering over her face!
kulsumd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haey..thanx 4 d lovely update..wel precap seems romantic...
manasi_31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Wow thanks so much for the update. Really happy for the couple now.

👏

ur welcome!!!
yeah....Happy days r bak!!!!!😃