Travel

Maldives - Paradise Isle

shahkriti0 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Maldives - a truly mesmerising place. Have you been there? Given a chance, even I would love to go there. When I saw its pictures and its article in the Femina Magazine's March issue, I fell in love with the place. Hey, have you seen the movie, 'Blue'? That movie might have sunk at the box office, but the colour of the ocean mesmerised the audiences which included me too. And you know what, the Femina Magazine's article says that it was no photoshop trick. You must see the pictures of the Magazine to not to believe. If what they say is true, I'm all the more excited to be there. The sea surrounding Maldives is actually that blue. Throw in a lazy dip in your private lagoon, a spa treatment that 'll have you purring and food fit for a queen, and you'll start to see why the Maldives should be your next holiday destination. The Maldives is the ideal getaway to relax rejuvenate and sample some of the freshest seafood you've ever tasted. Private islandsshopping and an ocean of the brightest blue -- these are just some of the reasons to visit the Maldives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters