Written/Pix/Video Update for 19th March

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

yea mitts okey-dokey ep.....not all sensational as it ws planned by the CVS.....the end ws hilarious to say the least.....Archu nd Rassi both egging Vandu to salp....it ws so irritating I ws like c'mon get over wid it 😑.
The bst dialogue however goes to Rassi " hum usi tara Vandu ka khyal rakhenge jis tara apne Archana ka rakkha hain" πŸ‘ Sav gt a stinging slap far worse then Archu πŸ˜†
finally the Archu's slap scene has taken place... Monday is Manav's turn!!
oh my god!!!!...........i hate Rasika and Ajit so much.........why is this happening to Vandu.................anyways thanks for the update
Thanks Mitts ... i loved the slap ... it looked so realy yet it wasnt ... hehe .. i was watching SBB and it just looked so real ... but the episode was ok so i would rate it a 7/10 ... i loved how Sav aai was showing affection ot archu ... Churails look was Priceless !!!!

OMG are u kidding me???😲what kind of people are they??😑 forcing vandu to slap archu and manav. that must really hurt for her to do that. i feel bad for her.πŸ˜” thanks for the lovely update.⭐️
I hope they go back and tell sav what happened, so she can feel even worst for the conditions she placed on Archu and made her do things against her will.
oh shit
she is an evilllllll!!!!!!!!!1
i hate rasika and ajitttt!!!!!1😑
so basically this was a slap for slap epi?
i feel sorry for vandu, but what goes around comes around....she should have thought about the fact she had a daughter b4 she ill treated someone else's daughter.....