Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Update for 19th March

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(romantic episode after ages 😍 but the same old problem...rajshri , Daddaji, the big kabab mein haddis'..why is everybody hiding frm them? naksh r married now, abhi bhi itni problem? 😑 if he wants to take her out toh whats everybodys problem)

here it goes

Naitik comes to his room , he's missing Akshara..he sees his cell phone and picks it up to call Akshara but Rashmi and Nandini come...they say that they're missing Akshara..Naitik asks them to stop teasing him..why should he miss akshara? as such she'll be back tomorrow..rashmi says ab u admit tht ur missing her very much..rashmi dials akshara's number and gives the phone to naitik...naitik says "hello akshara.." but it's gopi dadi..she tells naitik tht akshara is taking a bath...rashmi and nandini suggest him to go and meet her...naitik says howz this possible? if someone knows then? just then gayitri and bhabhi ma come...they say "but we've heard everything...were u trying to go without telling us?" naitik is amused..gayitri smiles and say that if he wants to go then he will need her help.. naitik is happy..so is rashmi and nandini.....gayitri gives him the permission to go n tells him that earlier also he used to meet akshara chup chup ke so why not now πŸ˜ƒ naitik hugs both of them and leave...rashmi sees that he's left the car keys in the room...

Naitik reaches the drawing room but Daddaji is there.he hides behind the sofa....daddaji asks gulabo to get water...she sees naitik hiding behind the sofa ..rashmi comes and tries to give the keys to naitik...she does a fake drama of pain in the feet and diverts daddaji's attention towards her..she gives the keys to naitik chupke se and he leaves...

Akshara comes in her room and locks the door..she sits on the bed , suddenly she hears some voice frm the terrace...she opens the door of the terrace and naitik hugs her frm behind 😳 she screams, naitik puts his hand on her mouth and says "main hi toh hoon.." ..akshara is shocked to see him....naitik says why r you surprised? from the time i left from here , you're not leaving me..i see u everywhere...akshara is blushing...but she's scared at the same time...just then she hears varsha's voice..she gets panicked and asks naitik to go from there..she asks him how did u come ? naitik says "through the pipe" 🀣 akshara is 😲 she asks him to go (how ruthless) ..Naitik tries to climb down but varsha spots him 😳 πŸ˜ƒ he comes back..Varsha is teasing both of them..

Rajshri calls Akshara..everybody gets scared..akshara n naitik hide behind the door...varsha talks to rajshri..she tells her to sleep early (sorry didn't hear it properly..will update tomorrow..i think she asked varsha to sleep with akshara) coz they have do a lot of preparations of akshara's bidai tomorrow...

rajshri notices that the door of terrace is open..she goes there but varsha stops her..varsha tells her that she will switch on the light and shut the door..she was waiting for akshara since she wants to chat with her..rajshri says okay i understand..she leaves πŸ₯± finally..

Naitik tells varsha that he wants to take akshara out for the whole night...varsha and akshara say "the whole night???" ..naitik says yes of course..now they're married and he wants to spend sometime with akshara..he can take her but if he has elders ki permission he'll be happier πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ (aagyakaari bache ..all of them have got into a habit of taking permissions) ..varsha says how can i give permission? naitik insists and varsha agrees....naitik takes akshara for a drive..

Gayitri & Bhabhi ma shut the door of naitik's room and tells nandini that nobody should know naitik has gone out....daddaji comes and they tell him that he's slept..Daddaji says it's good bec. they have to wake up early tomorrow for the morning walk ..Gayitri & BM are 😲

Naitik & Akshara r in their car..Akshara asks naitik where r they going..Naitik says he wants to take her to some place where they're alone..Akshara says you won't find any such place here..Naitik says dhoondne se bhagwan bhi mil jaate hai and we're just finding a place πŸ˜ƒ

Shaurya is in his room..Varsha comes n she's giggling..shaurya asks her whats the matter? varsha asks him you don't feel like taking me out sometime? where we're alone? shaurya is surprised..(sorry didn't pay attention to their dialogues properly) ..varsha didn't tell him abt naitik n akshara..

Naitik cannot find any space...Akshara says then they must go back home (bewakoof kahi ki)......he spots a lonely jungle like place..akshara is scared..they both went there (oh tht's royal park 🀣 ) and they're sitting on a bench..akshara is holding naitik's hand and she says i'm feeling very scared..naitik asks her not to worry...he's coming closer to her but a chaiwala disturbs them 😑 (dimri 😑 😑 ) ..he leaves ..naitik holds akshara's hand and is abt to kiss her...she says you will not leave me now na? he says "never.." and he comes closer to kiss her....

(WHAT a cliffhanger 😑 )
Monday's precap : Daddaji's stomach is upset and he's coming towards naitik's room to take chooran..BM tells the same to Gayitri and she gets worried..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update charu di...
naitik looked sooo sweet when he told varsha" waise humari shaadi ho chukki hai"
Edited by yrk_fan - 14 years ago
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Charu di for the update. 😊

Oh really it was a worth watching episode after very long.  Waiting eagerly to watch the repeat at 12am 😍

mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fr da update
it ws nice episode πŸ₯³
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
precap was soo irrirating ...daddajee ka peth kharab hai toh kya churan  sirf naitik ke room mein hai ...aur kisi ke paas nahi Edited by yrk_fan - 14 years ago
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Karan aka our cute Naitik was briiliantly awesome today.😊
From starting of the episode till the end, he was mind blowing. ☺️
Loved each and expression and dialogue of his.❀️
He was too good that I finding its difficult to compile him in words.
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Just a wild thought came to my mind  😈 that Police should come and disturb the romantic sequence of us.

(I just remembered the old Police station scene where DJ got angry with Akshara)
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: AaRtINaKsH

Just a wild thought came to my mind  😈 that Police should come and disturb the romantic sequence of us.

(I just remembered the old Police station scene where DJ got angry with Akshara)

nahi ya ...daddajee phir pata nahi kya karenge....
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrk_fan

nahi ya ...daddajee phir pata nahi kya karenge....

but that is quite possible actually.........late night police aaa bhi sakti hai
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanxxxx 4 the update Charu di!!!!
Naitik looked sooooo damn kool in black!!!!!!!!!!
2day's epi was very cuteee and romantic!!!!
bt y does it hv to always end at such a point on fridays!!!!!! ;(