Posted: 18 years ago
What attracts u to a song? In u'r opinion are lyrics more important or the tune/music?
in my opinon first would be lyrics and then the music
i think both...i think if u need a good tune...thats how u r gonna enjoy the song...n...good lyrics...so...u can figure what the song is talking about

Originally posted by *~Princess_K~*

both of them 😳

hehehe i soo agreee!😛

Originally posted by winnie_pooh

What attracts u to a song? In u'r opinion are lyrics more important or the tune/music?

All of them pls winnie_pooh...

for a song a meaningfull  lyrics really attracts to me

a suitable tune to suit the lyrics attracts to me

beautiful composition [music] suitable to lyrics which tunes or sounds good to the ears really attracts me yaar winne_pooh

for example a song from the latest film "wah life ho to aisi"

"Dil se na jaana ddoorr

Dil ko kar ke majboor

chashme baddur dil hogaya churr churr churrrr

pyaar mein tere tere tere tereeeeeeeeeeeee" 😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

I agree with just about everyone here! I think both the lyrics and composition are important factors and contribute almost equally into making a good song!
ok but when a song first catches u'r attention and u feel u want to listen to it again isnt it the tune that first grabs u? and of course if the lyrics are good u tend to remember it forever....i think lyrics are imp to make a song evergreen and tune to make it get the listners attention.
Originally posted by winnie_pooh

ok but when a song first catches u'r attention and u feel u want to listen to it again isnt it the tune that first grabs u? and of course if the lyrics are good u tend to remember it forever....i think lyrics are imp to make a song evergreen and tune to make it get the listners attention.

ya its true
i m agree with u both r important
good tune, music and lyrics. all are important to make a complete listening treat!
i tink both must go hand in hand....