Vivan in 'Emotional Attyachar' - Disccusion

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
so who watched the show n wat did u thought abt it specially vivan.. well to be honest i forgot abt the EA but i saw viv's pic on one of the vids n i was like VIVAN!! lol so watched it the show was quiet wired but diffrent tho i luved vivan's hosting 😳 so wats ur opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Agree with you. Vivan is Adorable. 😍 Vivan is Just Woo
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Aww i wanna watch it..anyone has the link 😳
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeayyyy I've found it!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vivan looks shoooo cute in his green tee 😳

Ragini, here you go, it's split up in parts:

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Yeayyyy I've found it!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vivan looks shoooo cute in his green tee 😳

Thanks for the link Aneeka. Don't like reality shows, but Vivan was really sweet.  I going to look for a edited version, with only his scenesπŸ˜†

By the way we should all comment on his profile, on the cast list and do it regularly.  He deserves a higher ranking!😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Aww thank uu πŸ€—
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You're Welcome Ragini πŸ˜ƒ  Did you like it? haha I wouldn't have watched it, if it weren't for Vivan, I mean the couple wasn't even very interesting this week, n I felt the whole epi was just a big promo for Balaji/Ekta's love, sex, dhoka movie 🀒

May_Rose, I noticed that too, even last week he was number 19 and now only 40!!! 😭 He deserves much better, even if u put his good looks aside, his acting and facial expressions are above others', when I watch him act, I almost feel like it's real and not some TV drama.

I'll definitely help with keeping his fan page on here more active πŸ˜‰ I want to see him number one!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i hve 2 watch it if vivan is dere.......wat channel does dis show air on????????.......n wat is dis show abt cz i've neva heard of it.....anyway iam juss really excited 2 watch vivan...hez my fav t.v actor..so cuteeeeee absolutley luv him........
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
renu ^^ its a show where a partner frm a couple think their partner is cheating on him/her n then this program to loyality test to see if they will really cheat on their partner n then afterwards the couple has to sort it out.. n vivan here hosting it n helping the partner who suspect their partner to deal with it... i think it comes on bindaas.. seriously i didnt even watched this either but for vivan i did watch it lol...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just wondering how many times a week this show comes on?