Vivan in 'Emotional Attyachar' - Disccusion - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hey what channel is it aired on

It's aired on UTV Bindass, every Friday at 7pm India time

So from now on we know what to watch on Fridays as PKB doesn't come on that day 😆😆
i saw that show ONLY for vivan....he really was awesome..u could see he was really feeling bad for the guy...vivan comes across as a really nice person....
yeh true i got to see that side of vivan too

lol aneeka true so true now lets hope we get kritika in znkd on friday as well so double treat lol or i wish vivan also appeare on znkd along with karan n kritika lolz
Just in case people are planning to watch today's (26th March) Emotional Atyachaar, it's not hosted by Vivan today but Angad. 🤔

I myself is consfused on this matter. 😕

Hope to see him on it next week! 😊
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 14 years ago
now wat the bindaas up to cant they decide which one to keep.. probably they giving one week angad n other vivan..
now...THIS IS GHOR emotional atyachaar on us..i was planning to watch that...i guess coz vivan said they could not finish shoot of 2 nd epi as lead did not have time....
Originally posted by LaLi17

now wat the bindaas up to cant they decide which one to keep.. probably they giving one week angad n other vivan..

Lali I think Vivan is temping anyway for EA, until IPL ends, then Angad will be back.
Originally posted by LaLi17

so is IPL finish?

lol no it's far from over, the final is on 25th April I think