Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

You're Welcome Ragini πŸ˜ƒ  Did you like it? haha I wouldn't have watched it, if it weren't for Vivan, I mean the couple wasn't even very interesting this week, n I felt the whole epi was just a big promo for Balaji/Ekta's love, sex, dhoka movie 🀒

May_Rose, I noticed that too, even last week he was number 19 and now only 40!!! 😭 He deserves much better, even if u put his good looks aside, his acting and facial expressions are above others', when I watch him act, I almost feel like it's real and not some TV drama.

I'll definitely help with keeping his fan page on here more active πŸ˜‰ I want to see him number one!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lol hey thanks!!! need to watch it when i get home (in skl) anything with viv will get me distracted for hours i was supposed to do my english homework and show my mum sum pics of my masi my cousin sent but for a whole hour i spent in the pkb gallery luking at vivan's dreamy eyes 😳
lol i only watch things 4 viv like i dnt have zee tv and sony i watch online for vivan :) have been for the last 13yrs (since about i was 5)

One million%%%% he is my idol and will always remain 😳😳

One hundred%% same here as i also want to act with him when i finish my education and whoever comes in my way will be removed brutally😑(πŸ˜†)  vivan is my dream and i will get there!!!!! :)

BTW what does ILP satnd for and wht channel is it on (i have just heard) and how long has viv been hosting and who is EA (lol behind much soz)
Edited by -PrinKa- - 14 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
checked out vivaan in EA....he was really cool..w/o losing his temper in an epi where clearly the lead was lying....i felt like giving a tight slap to the couple....they were soo irritating...but vivan was KEWL....
btw in the epi also he is with his stubble and the new hep hair cut...are we stuck with the stubble for this week too?......
VasuS thumbnail
just watched today's ea......at one point vivan actually hugs the lead...as he is feeling so bad for him....wonder that vivan is such a nice guy doesn't it take his faith away from love and relationships?
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

just watched today's ea......at one point vivan actually hugs the lead...as he is feeling so bad for him....wonder that vivan is such a nice guy doesn't it take his faith away from love and relationships?

Well from what I heard he was with his wife, for a really long time before they got married.  So he probubly has more faith in relationships and he knows what true love is.  

Btw where or how are you watching the show? 
VasuS thumbnail
youtube...emotional atyachaar 9th apr.
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Well from what I heard he was with his wife, for a really long time before they got married.  So he probubly has more faith in relationships and he knows what true love is.  

Btw where or how are you watching the show? 

and epi of 9th april: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=emotional+atyachaar+9th+april&aq=f
Everytime he says: "Hi I'm Vivan and you're watching Emotional Atyachar" I keep thinking he'll say: Hi I'm Shashank and you're watching Pyar Ka Bandhan ☺️
aish_punk thumbnail
the one on bindaas right?..i sorta tried watching the show before, its crap. i wonder what made him sign this..
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

the one on bindaas right?..i sorta tried watching the show before, its crap. i wonder what made him sign this..

It's obvious now, rumours of PKB ending, actors need to work too.
VasuS thumbnail
well he is there only for 2 more epis....then he does d3 from 8 th may....vivan will do fine...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

well he is there only for 2 more epis....then he does d3 from 8 th may....vivan will do fine...

I am happy for all the actors, looks like they have all got work.  Guess we have to get used to the show not being aired.