Update for 22nd march

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
It continued from Friday, again a chanawala disturbed them..Naitik got pissed off and took Akshara from there....They're in their car..Akshara again says that they must go back home now..Naitik says tht he wants to see her happy, that's why he planned this..he'll not give up so soon...

Daddaji's stomach is upset n he tells BM that he'll get chooran from Naitik's room..BM and Gayitri get upset n stop Daddaji frm entering Naitik's room..just then Rashmi comes and says that she has the chooran...Daddaji again asks her abt her foot n she says it's okay now (GAWD 5 mins wasted for this FALTU scene)

Naitik says lets go to that place where I kept you waiting..Akshara says "what? my college?" ..Naitik says yes, nobody will disturb us there..They both reach the college but the gatekeeper stares at them..Naitik gets angry n shouts "is there any place where we can be alone?" ..Akshara asks him to calm down..Just then an idea strikes Naitik 👏 😍 🤡 that they have their car, then why do they need any other place? 👏 Naitik says lets go for a long drive..Akshara says i'm hungry....Naitik takes her to a night street kind of place (Hats off the Dimri's creativity...at 12 AM in the night, u have chanewala, golgappe wala, kachori wala, chaiwala , all of them active , awake and doing blooming business, but a policeman objects to a husband and wife roaming around 🤢 )

Naitik says they'll have golgappe..Akshara refuses n says that his stomach gets upset so they'll have something else..Naitik says okay then lets have kachori (and i'll have some gelusil 🤢 ) .....Naitik asks Akshara to wait in the car while he gets kachori for her...when Naitik is getting kachori packed, a policeman comes and starts enquiring Akshara (Damn it, this is impossible..NOBODY can question a lady like this..they can file a harrassment case against this guy..and can't this idiot differentiate b/w a married lady and a sadak par chalti ladki) .....Naitik comes n gets angry on him and tells him tht she's his wife..police guy says everybody says like that (SO mr. hawaldar, even if she's his girlfriend, it's nobody business to question them, this is a free democratic country..and what abt those dozens of others who were present on the road at tht time? ) 😡 🤢 Akshara asks naitik to stop arguing with him and they leave......waste of time...

Varsha is upset as Akshara hasn't returned..She checks her room n Akshara is not there...Varsha gets worried that if someone knows that she gave Akshara the permission to go then everybody will scold her...Vishambhar cannot sleep 🥱 🤢 Rajshri asks him to see Akshara's face once coz she'll go tomorrow...Vishambhar and Rajshri reach Akshara's room but Vishambhar asks Rajshri not to disturb Akshara...Varsha prays to God that she must return before morning..

Naitik apologizes to Akshara that bec. of his plan, they got into so much trouble...Akshara says that therez nothing wrong in it..he just wanted to spend sometime with her..she says we're together and that's what matters ..they must cherish these small moments that they got..they feed each other..Akshara sees full moon and asks Naitik to stop the car...Both of them gaze at the starry night sitting on their car...Akshara asks for a wish looking at a shooting star..Naitik asks her what did she wish for? she says she won't tell..Naitik says okay i'll say..Akshara stops him..Naitik tells her that a year back he wished for a wife like her and his wish was fulfilled..and he's now realized that you must value what you have 👏 Akshara suddenly remembers something and asks Naitik to take her to sum place..

both of them reach the lake..Naitik loves the morning scene frm there...Akshara says that he's done a lot of promises , now it's time to check whether his love is true or not..she tells him that she and varsha used to come here ...Akshara gives Naitik a stone and tells him that if this dances on the water then that means his love for her is true..(Akshara ki jai ho 👏 ) ..Naitik takes Akshara's name and throws the stone..it dances on the water 😲 (and almost reaches the other end of the lake..itna pyar?) ..Akshara does the same but her stone travels less distance 😃 🤡 Both of them hug each other..Naitik says that they will always stay together ..they keep hugging and the sun rises..Akshara realizes tht its morning...she gets worried..Naitik says they'll reach home on time...They reach their car but the tyre is punctured...

precap, vishambhar opens the door of his balcony and akshara is standing there..

(i'm sorry for the mistakes...a good episode overall except the mad family scenes..and of course, everybody is allowed to wander in Udaipur except Naksh ) 😡Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
i should also try the "dancing stone theory" ...

BTW it's proved and i can give a certificate also, that when a husband asks his wife to leave frm his house, that does NOT mean that he doesn't love her...dancing stones can prove it u c
Krinya thumbnail
someone plz explain me WHAT exactly will happen if vishambhar OR Daddaji will know that Naitik took Akshara for a drive? 😡
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so muchh 4 the update!!!!! ;)
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

someone plz explain me WHAT exactly will happen if vishambhar OR Daddaji will know that Naitik took Akshara for a drive? 😡

hmmmmmm dj ka pata nahi but vish will understand der bechaani so he will let go nd nw they r married jab shaadi se pehle hi date pe jaate the toh ab kya prob

Edited by preksha_naksh - 14 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail

i should also try the "dancing stone theory" ...

BTW it's proved and i can give a certificate also, that when a husband asks his wife to leave frm his house, that does NOT mean that he doesn't love her...dancing stones can prove it u c

😃😃
agreed with u on this!!!!!!
so this seq was basically to prove this theory!!!!!!
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

😃😃

agreed with u on this!!!!!!

so this seq was basically to prove this theory!!!!!!

i meant to say that they should test their love when they're angry.. 😃
manasi_31 thumbnail

🤣 must ask dimri ma'am abt this!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
both r a happily married couple!!!!!!! and married with the consent of their respective families!!!!!!!
it soo surprises me y wud all of these madcap people hv any probs!!!!!!
being sooooo conservative in this century is practically very difficult to b seen!!!!!!!!!
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

hmmmmmm dj ka pata nahi but vish will understand der bechaani so he will let go nd nw they r married jab shaadi se pehle hi date pe jaate the toh ab kya prob

naksh don't have privacy in their rooms, in their home, in the city, not even in the jungles of Udaipur..i can suggest only one place for their honeymoon. THE MOON ! wahan bhi pata nahi koi astronaut aa jaaye and say "singhania parivar ki bahu ne pallu kyun nahi liya" 🤢
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
atlast der was new logo for yrkkh wit happy naksh