YRKKH 23rd March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

According to me,2day's episode was a maha-bakwas 1 with more of the family scenes🤢,except 4 the start of the episode(nt to b missed!😳) where NaKsh hv a little romance....😍

Part 1

akshara starts panicking seeing the punctured tyre.naitik says he'll do it alright.akshara starts helping him in changing the punctured tyre(there's a spare tyre in the car).in this process,her face gets dirty.naitik stares at her..😍akshara wipes naitik's face.😳yrkkh title track instrumental going on in BG.finally the tyre is changed.they sit in the car and leave from there.
@maheshwaris
In mandir,rajashri is doing puja.all maheshwaris r present there(kaka-kaki absent).rajashri says 2day's day is very fortunate.akshara is going bak to her sasural.she wonders y akshara hasnt come down yet.gopi dadi says mayb she is still sleeping.varsha says i'll go and bring her.vishambhar says no,2day he'll go and wake her up like he used to do it b4 her marriage.varsha tries to stop him bt is unsuccessful in her attempt.
vishambhar comes to akshara's room and doesn't find her there.he opens the terrace door and is surprised to find akshara there.😲
(and now the question-answer session starts!!)he asks her how she is here and wat r these black marks on her face?he asks her where she had gone?akshara replies she had gone out at night.vishambhar asks whole night u were out?y?she says i was hanging out.he asks with whom?she says with naitik.vishambhar says u tell me everythng properly.when did naitik come here?she says he hd come here at nite.he asks bt how did he come?she says pipe se chadhkar🤣(by climbing the pipe).vishambhar is shocked.😲he asks her y did she do lyk this.akshara says naitik wanted her to come with her.vishambhar scolds her a little by saying wt kiddish behaviour is this.when will u grow up?!!he leaves from there.akshara blames naitik 4 this and worries how she'll show her face to every1.
@singhanias
naitik is entering the house by hiding behind pillars coz gulabo and maharaj ji r standing in the way.he climbs up the stairs.gayatri sees this and feels relieved.she tells bhabhimaa tht naitik has come bak.both r doing tulsi puja.naitik goes and sleeps in his room.daddaji knocks his room's door and starts waking him up 4 going 4 walk.😃naitik is muttering tht 2day he doesnt want to go 4 walk.he wants to sleep.😆gayatri and bhabhimaa run towards his room.
naitik finally gets up on daddaji's insistance and looks at himself in the mirror.he cleans his face.all singhanias r standing outside his room(in a line,as always!🤢🥱)
naitik gets ready and opens the door.daddaji says get ready fast,v hv to go 4 walk.naitik asks cant v go 2moro?daddaji says v shouldnt keep anythng pending 4 2moro.go and get ready fast.nandini teases him by saying itz true,u hv got very lazy.naitik and daddaji leave from there.all ladies hv a small laugh.

Part 2

In akshara's room,akshara is telling varsha she cant face vishambhar nw.wt will she answer him.varsha says 'i'll tell him tht naitik'....akshara interrupts and says i hvnt told ur name yet.u dnt get involved in this or u'll b in trouble.varsha says i thought the idea to be so romantic tht i allowed u both out.she consoles akshara.(Whole scene a complete wastage of tym🤢🤢)
vishambhar is sitting on bed in his room.dadi and rajashri enter.rajashri asks y he hasnt yet gone to wake up akshara.vishambhar says she wasnt in her room.rajashri says mayb she is hving a bath.vishambhar says she wasnt in her room from yesterday.naitik hd come at nite and both were hanging out with each other.all look at each other seriously.suddenly rajashri starts giggling.😆😆she remembers wen vishambhar hd come at her maayka.she had kept a 7-day fast and her mom hd stopped vishambhar from meeting her.tht tym both hd met in the market.rajashri says how tym flies!v used to do it nd now our kids r doing it.dadi tells vishambhar tht they both r married now.👏u shud 4give them.rajashri says u only hd said tht all's fair in luv😃. now she might be so ashamed of all this-the way i was wen my dad hd got 2 know abt us.vishambhar says bt v hd never been conservative with her.then y did she do such a kiddish thng.rajashri and dadi tell him tht she is still a kid and will learn all these thngs gradually.

Part 3

dadi says to vishambhar and rajashri tht u both will feel ur daughter isn't ur's wen she'll b recognized as the responsible DIL of a big khaandaan.rajashri says no maa,our akshara will always b the same 4 us.dadi says u wont understand this now.vishambhar agrees with dadi.dadi tells rajashri to look into the preparations.rajashri reminds vishambhar tht akshara is going to her sasural 2day.vishambhar gets a little emmotional.
@singhanias
preparations 4 receiving akshara r on.daddaji and naitik enter the house(they r bak from their morning walk).daddaji tells naitik to take a bath and get ready soon.naitik feels irritated and unwillingly goes to his room.all ladies smile at each other.
@maheshwaris
varsha removes some sarees from akshara's wardrobe in her room and asks which saree she'll wear.bt akshara doesnt reply to her.she is lost in her thoughts.....

Precap

akshara is wearing a red saree.😳(wud hv looked better without pallu!😊).she is standing infront of vishambhar.vishambhar says jis beti ne hamesha hamara maan rakha,aaj uss beti ko hum...(the daughter who has always respected me,2day,to her,i'll...)....akshara looks up😲 at vishambhar.

Edited by manasi_31 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree wid u ...leaving the first part the entire episode was maha bakwas....
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrk_fan

thanks for the update

ur welcome.......
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrk_fan

completely agree wid u ...leaving the first part the entire episode was maha bakwas....

there was nothing 2 watch in the episode!!! akshara and varsha's discussion abt it was whose fault,was unnecessary!!!!!!🥱 felt like the whole episode was unnecessarily stretched!!!!!🤢
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

there was nothing 2 watch in the episode!!! akshara and varsha's discussion abt it was whose fault,was unnecessary!!!!!!🥱 felt like the whole episode was unnecessarily stretched!!!!!🤢

oh yes...varsha n akshara silly discussion...then rajshri n vishambar 's classes...daddajee taking naitik for a walk....sooo boring 🥱🥱...complete waste of an episode...
Ip-AK4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
May be by next week Aksh would be in her home.
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnk u soooo mchhh ma cutie!!!!
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: cbfan123

Thanks for the update...

May be by next week Aksh would be in her home.

quite possible...the pace at which things are happening she may come home on monday
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[didn't watch d episode did they get caught?
Edited by xyze - 14 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

[didn't watch d episode did they get caught?

yes vish sees akshi trying to come in throught the terace...she tells him the truth..