Fashion and Beauty

Tip of the Week: Egg and Toilet Paper Mask

librarypass thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Here is one of my all time favorites, which I may do tonight. It's a egg and toilet paper mask. It works similiar to biore strips and removes blackheads, whiteheads, etc from your face. The great thing is, it's FREE!!!😆

Well if you are a vegetarian, sorry, I guess you wont be putting egg on your face😕.

Egg and Toilet Paper Mask

Directions:

1.      Crack the egg and remove the yellow yolk. You can either save it for something else or throw it out. For this mask we will only use the egg white.

2.      Beat the egg whites until you see it foaming. Usually take 30 seconds to a minute.

3.      Take a brush or your fingers, brush the egg white on your face covering, working one section at a time, and cover it with toilet paper.

4.      Wait for the egg mask to dry completely. It will be hard and feel like papier-mch on your face.

5.      Peel off the harden mask

6.      Wash and moisturize your face.

Here is the link to see a demo. http://www.blackheadmask.com/tips-and-trick.html
Scroll down to the SECOND video. The first video is for a commercial product that I also use too. There is also another great video for the egg and toilet paper mask on youtube. I will find it and post it for you too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey thnxx so much for this.
i get alot of them =_= and the biore strips are way too small
will try

ps mods if u could make sticky for the week.
aish_punk thumbnail
well this seems useful, but i can't really deal with eggs, so ill have to take help.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh wow...thnxx for the tips....😃
teetime thumbnail
lol, intresting, i think i will have a try later!😊
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
- Thats a intresting one. will try that..

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im sorry I tried this and it didnt work...
shonaveer thumbnail
I tried it today and got my blackheads removed. But i have taken steam before applying the egg white..
Hmmmm... looks simple and interesting...
Will try it out and come back with the result... 😊

*edited*
I'm now currently sitting in front of my PC with my face dabbed with egg white and tissue papers.  😆
First, I steamed my face according to the video link you gave. 😳
And then did according to your procedure. 😊
Will tell you how it feels after I remove. 😊

*edited again*

OK, it was a good try. I felt myself being smooth and bright. Even my mom wondered. 😳 But I was a little disappointed that my nose still had blackheads. I think I took it off soon. So, I've again applied it on my nose alone. 😆

Thanks for sharing, though. It was simple, easy and worth trying. 👏
Edited by azfee - 13 years ago