Comments about PIC gallery

Posted: 14 years ago
We have a new pic gallery and the rules say that we are not supposed to comment on any of the pics...but sometimes we love the photos so much that hitting the 'like' button is just not sufficient to express our appreciation for the photo. So, anything about any pic in the gallery, pls paste the link and write freely whatever you feel about it.

First comment from me about this page.

Those first pics of a young Daya....I am literally floored by him in that pic...he looks so good and (excuse me) a bit nervous. Understandably so...it was his first ever serial and he was with veterans like Shivaji Satam and Ashutosh Gowarikar.

And those pics of Daya in Castrol ad....he looks quite young in that too...is it before even he joined CID?

Hitting the like button was not sufficient, so I had to start this thread.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

And those pics of Daya in Castrol ad....he looks quite young in that too...is it before even he joined CID?

No yaar, not before he joined CID, this ad is about 3-4 years old if I am not wrong.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

No yaar, not before he joined CID, this ad is about 3-4 years old if I am not wrong.
he was in chawanprash ad also.
I think there is not sufficient participation in cid gallery bcz i saw in other serials gallery every one is giving many likes for any pic so their hall of fame is like a competation . Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
I agree to Teju (tgodse).  Somehow the participation level is dropping on CID forum compared to other forums.  I see there are many topics and contribution by those fan clubs are more.  We need to do something to bring back the zeal in CID forum. 
Pics of Daya Sir are really really nice. He was so cute and innocent looking at that time, (till now he is very much handsome).
thanks a lot for the pics.
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

I agree to Teju (tgodse).  Somehow the participation level is dropping on CID forum compared to other forums.  I see there are many topics and contribution by those fan clubs are more.  We need to do something to bring back the zeal in CID forum. 
right
guyz! unh i do hav some pix of Daya off-sets n in different parties. but i cant put it up 😔 u no its a li'l personal so i hav promised the person (who gav  d pix to me) that i wont giv it 2 anyone. but i cant stand now. wat shud i do? i mean m not askin if i shud put it up or not but m askin hw can i resist it? 😕

luks like my cousin bhai! woww same to same yaar!!!
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

guyz! unh i do hav some pix of Daya off-sets n in different parties. but i cant put it up 😔 u no its a li'l personal so i hav promised the person (who gav  d pix to me) that i wont giv it 2 anyone. but i cant stand now. wat shud i do? i mean m not askin if i shud put it up or not but m askin hw can i resist it? 😕
Ramya, plsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, do share those pics wtih me., I promise to keep those pics personal.  But let me see it plssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Let me know if you wany my email id., I will send an PM to you.  Plsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz