Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: angelfire_mr

Ramya, plsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, do share those pics wtih me., I promise to keep those pics personal.  But let me see it plssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Let me know if you wany my email id., I will send an PM to you.  Plsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

m sorry. i hav promised her (the one who gave me) i just cudnt resist so i said this here. waise i asked her if i cud add one (specified) pic as my DP here. the pic that i hav rite now! only that one!
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

m sorry. i hav promised her (the one who gave me) i just cudnt resist so i said this here. waise i asked her if i cud add one (specified) pic as my DP here. the pic that i hav rite now! only that one!

sure., no problem,
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1353666?pn=7

Wow....those photos of Daya  in the gym.......😳❤️

Did  you notice that after that scene, he stands near the window drinking a glass of milk, whereas Abhijeet and Fredricks join him with coffee mugs.

Got the point? The reason for those muscles and that body?
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

Did  you notice that after that scene, he stands near the window drinking a glass of milk, whereas Abhijeet and Fredricks join him with coffee mugs.

Are you saying that he's strong because he drinks milk like Dhoni?😆
prabha. thumbnail
Adi Sir at his evil best, when i saw him in that scene I felt I was watching a beast, the way he said "Daya to Gaya" I wanted to smash Rocky 😡

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Are you saying that he's strong because he drinks milk like Dhoni?😆

Maybe....even on screen he didn't want to show himself drinking coffee. Why is he alone drinking milk when Fredricks and Abhijeet are drinking coffee?

And - The case of dangerous lady...Daya goes to the pub and drinks orange juice (unlike Abhijeet).
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@visrom... you basically want to say Daya sir is much Sudhra than Abhijeet sir...? ya that he is much Shareef than abhi sir..? 😆 hahah dont forget.....Day sir once consumed Cocaine ( no matter unintentionally )..!! 😛

NOTE : i love both Abhi Sir and Daya sir...... I am not Accusing Daya sir... just defending Abhi sir...! 😃 becuz i want them on the same grounds...! 😃 😳
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: somu_05

@visrom... you basically want to say Daya sir is much Sudhra than Abhijeet sir...? ya that he is much Shareef than abhi sir..? 😆 hahah dont forget.....Day sir once consumed Cocaine ( no matter unintentionally )..!! 😛

NOTE : i love both Abhi Sir and Daya sir...... I am not Accusing Daya sir... just defending Abhi sir...! 😃 becuz i want them on the same grounds...! 😃 😳

Nothing wrong with drinking coffee...even I drink coffee. Just mentioned that Daya doesn't want to be seen drinking coffee on screen. Doesn't want to give a message  that you can drink coffee and have that kind of a body. He is trying to tell that in order to have a great body, you need to drink milk too.

And even I love Abhijeet. Don't ever have any doubts about it. I had only one complaint about Abhijeet...the case of dangerous lady.

Never had any complaints with Daya till last week. Now they are both placed equally.

prettywomen22 thumbnail
There is no comparison b/w Dayaji and Abhijit.  Both are strong and stars of and on their own.  👍🏼 But yeah my heart goes to Dayaji ❤️.  And his clean image of drinking milk (my baby) and orange juice (accha bacha) shows how dedicated an officer he is no matter what?  But which episode did he snort cocaine????? Maybe that was not our Dayaji.😒
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Wahhh really those pics are great 😍.  anybody will start liking Dayaji.  Good job Devashri....  👏👏👏👏👏 and a 👍🏼 for you!!!!

Edited by angelfire_mr - 14 years ago