Comments about PIC gallery - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

I feel Daya Sir has to be the Protector. ACP is creator and Abhi Sir as Destroyer since he is short-tempered.

I agree with this. 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28885983
I thought I was the only one who didn't like the present wardrobe.
ya I agree.. they really need wardrobe change...not just when they go to different locations.. but also during the regular indoor episodes.
I'm really tired looking at abhijeet in his overcoats and daya with his blue shirt with white strips.
and I am tired looking at Dayaji's blue shirt with white tuks on them.  It is high time they changed it.  Also that brown crocodile shirt (brown with the crocodile com logo on the left).  Oh also the dark blue with flabs on the shoulders.  It makes him look bright but pls change these wardrobe.  They are getting old and repeated.........

However, I love the accessories Dayaji dons..  His big dial watch, belt with metallic medal and his USB his golden bracelet.  He looks good with those....
Originally posted by visrom

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28885983
I thought I was the only one who didn't like the present wardrobe.
how do you get the exact url to the topic within the page?
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

how do you get the exact url to the topic within the page?
Use the icon which is beside the 'report' button.

Use the icon which is beside the 'report' button.

thanks dear!!!!👍🏼
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28886710
@tgodse, I have already posted this photo. See prev page.
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

and I am tired looking at Dayaji's blue shirt with white tuks on them.  It is high time they changed it.  Also that brown crocodile shirt (brown with the crocodile com logo on the left).  Oh also the dark blue with flabs on the shoulders.  It makes him look bright but pls change these wardrobe.  They are getting old and repeated.........

However, I love the accessories Dayaji dons..  His big dial watch, belt with metallic medal and his USB his golden bracelet.  He looks good with those....
I personally think Abhijeet looked the best in 2005-2006 with formal trousers and full sleeved shirts. The blue shirt and the maroon shirt in particular.
And I loved Daya in some of the 2002-2003 episodes where he wore a yellow full-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
(Just my personal preference, yours may vary)

And yeah...the 2003 title song where they all appear in suits. They look just GREAT in suits.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago

I personally think Abhijeet looked the best in 2005-2006 with formal trousers and full sleeved shirts. The blue shirt and the maroon shirt in particular.
And I loved Daya in some of the 2002-2003 episodes where he wore a yellow full-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up.
(Just my personal preference, yours may vary)

And yeah...the 2003 title song where they all appear in suits. They look just GREAT in suits.

I like Dayaji's wardrobe where he wears half coat.  Doesn't he look handsome??? ❤️