Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 24th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

2day's episode was a gud watch.A nice blend of family scenes+NaKsh scenes.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘(though there was some tear-shedding,thanx to the bidaai sequence.bt thankfully it wasnt stretched a lot!)

Part 1

@maheshwaris
In the kitchen,ladies(dadi,rajashri and sunaina) r preparing dishes.rajashri is very happy.bt she is wondering where akshara is.dadi says varsha is helping her get ready.rajashri remembers smthng and she leaves kitchen.
@singhanias
gayatri asks naitik if he remembers wt gifts to give whom.naitik yawns๐Ÿฅฑ and is feeling very sleep.๐Ÿ˜†bhabhimaa tells him to go soon.nandini wishes him all the best.rashmi tells him to talk with every1,nt only akshara.๐Ÿ˜‰he leaves.gayatri says to rashmi tht she has started talking a lot.๐Ÿ˜›
@singhanias
varsha tells akshara to wear yellow coloured saree bcoz naitik likes it.akshara says this maayka is a very unique thng.i want to go also bt dont want to leave this house.๐Ÿ˜•rajashri enters the room with a red saree.she tells akshara tht her mom hd given her this during her wedding.she says i want u to wear this saree and go to ur sasural.i know this is a little old fashioned bt..akshara interrupts and says nt at all maa!i'll feel proud wearing ur sarees.wen i was a kid,i used to say i'll wear all ur sarees when i'll grow up.itz a pleasure 4 a daughter.
@singhanias
gayatri tells maharaj ji to tell dhobi to come after sometime coz akshara will return soon and will handle the hisaab!๐Ÿคฃboth bhabhimaa and gayatri r discussing tht now they can chalaofy their hukum.๐Ÿคฃbhabhimaa says with the news of akshara returning,there's so much of raunak in the house.
@maheshwaris
kaki enters akshara's room and gifts her a necklace.she says-with u being with me,i never felt i dnt hv a daughter.rajashri mangofies maafi if akshara has felt hurt coz of her.akshara says no no,this is all ur mamta maa.rajashri starts crying.dadi says wen bahu comes,raunak comes in house bt wen daughter leaves there's sadness.shaurya says u women cry in happy times also.๐Ÿ˜ƒbt 2day no1 will cry.2day akshara is going to her sasural and naitik is also coming.vishambhar enters the room and says the daughter who has always respected me,2day i'll atleast hug her.akshara gets happy.she hugs him with tears in her eyes.
dhaniya comes running in the house spreading the news of naitik's arrival.naitik enters the house and greets every1.he gives a box of sweets in rajashri's hand and takes every1's blessings.all bless him.akshara is coming down the stairs.naitik is staring at her.he yawns๐Ÿฅฑ.varsha and akshara giggle.vishambhar tells naitik to come in nd sit.

Part 2

all maheshwaris r pleading naitik to hv different dishes.he is yawning.varsha says to akshara he is in urgent need of some sleep.๐Ÿ˜†both again giggle.shaurya tells naitik he is looking very tired 2day.kaka says daddaji sang well tht day.naitik says actually even he didnt know daddaji sings well.naitik asks rajashri the permission to take akshara with him and leave now.rajashri gets sentimental and tells dhaniya to keep sweets in the car.and hence begins the hug session๐Ÿค—---akshara hugs dadi,then varsha,then rajashri,then vishambhar.vishambhar tells her to handle her responsibilities well.(she DOESNOT touch kaka-kaki's feet!๐Ÿ˜•)then she hugs shaurya.he tells her to take care of herself.every1's eyes r wet with tears.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ(son chiraiya sad version in BG).
naitik is abt to sit in the car.he looks at akshara.she is ๐Ÿ˜ญcrying.he feels sad 4 her.akshara remembers how vishambhar had supported her during her stay here.she runs towards vishambhar and hugs him.all console her.ShaVa take her to the car.she sits in the car and bids goodbye to every1.the car leaves from there.

Part 3

NaKsh travelling in the car.naitik says i m feeling like sleeping on ur lap.๐Ÿ˜ณi can't sleep at home.akshara asks y.he says daddaji started waking me up coz he felt i m sleeping from a lot of tym.he thinks i hv got lazy.then i hd to go 4 a morning walk with him.both laugh.naitik compliments akshara saying tht she is looking beautiful.๐Ÿ˜Šhe stares at her.๐Ÿ˜she blushes.๐Ÿ˜ณthen suddenly she gets sad.naitik asks wt happened.she tells tht vishambhar hd caught her in the morning.naitik asks if he scolded her.she replies he doesnt scold.he only thinks v shudnt b kiddish.naitik laughs.akshara tells him dnt laugh.v shud grow up!๐Ÿ˜ฒnaitik starts shaking the car.akshara says wt kiddish thng is this.he says elders hv said kids r pure at heart.๐Ÿ˜ƒakshara says from watever has been happening,i hv learnt tht v shud b more responsible.the car reaches singhania house.both get down.naitik puts his palm forward and says to akshara-this is a new start.all the best.akshara hands her palm in his.๐Ÿ˜

Precap

akshara is standing along with naitik at the entrance.gayatri does her aarti and tells her to enter the house.there's a kalash with rice in it on the threshold.akshara crosses it by making it fall by her feet and enters.she gances at the house.
Edited by manasi_31 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update manasi...i think i will only watch the last part.....i think they should never grow up aise aache lagte hai..
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

Thanks for the update manasi...i think i will only watch the last part.....i think they should never grow up aise aache lagte hai..

ur welcome pinky!!๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah u r rite....!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ dil toh baccha hai ji.........
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update Manasi.   Really liked today's episode.  All the family is  together and laughing and having fun.  Even the bidaai scene was sweet.  The first bidaai time, Naitik was unhappy.  Now both love each other and leave happily together.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks for the lovely update Manasi.   Really liked today's episode.  All the family is  together and laughing and having fun.  Even the bidaai scene was sweet.  The first bidaai time, Naitik was unhappy.  Now both love each other and leave happily together.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ur welcome mallika!!
yup! signs of happy dayz being bakk!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
the bidaai scene went on really short and sweet!!!!! and so it was enjoyable...(thank u CVs 4 not stretching it unnecessarily!)
yaaa......this tym though both felt sad while leaving maheshwari house,both were happy to b with each other FOREVER henceforth!!!(-the best part of this bidaai scene!๐Ÿ˜‰)
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somehow I am feeling relief in seeing our Naksh happy and so in love๐Ÿ˜†   I feel light-hearted๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the lake scene with Naksh.  Even the flat tire changing  scene was adorable with Akshara helping out and getting dirty.  Naitik gave her such a loving look๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Hope it's all good times ahead for Akshi in her sasural.   Very happy to see smiling Gayatri and Bhabi Ma๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Akshi looked so gorgeous in her red sari and simple jewelry.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update mansi the epi looks good I am going to go and watch it right away lol
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Somehow I am feeling relief in seeing our Naksh happy and so in love๐Ÿ˜†   I feel light-hearted๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the lake scene with Naksh.  Even the flat tire changing  scene was adorable with Akshara helping out and getting dirty.  Naitik gave her such a loving look๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Hope it's all good times ahead for Akshi in her sasural.   Very happy to see smiling Gayatri and Bhabi Ma๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Akshi looked so gorgeous in her red sari and simple jewelry.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

same here!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ WAT A RELIEF after 2 long months!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
ohhh yaaaa......!!!!!! those recent ones were so cuteee like always!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
hoping hoping hoping.......fingers crossed........v neva know wen MohIni track will again crop up and spoil everythng!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข bt NaKsh seem to b VERY together now to again be separated!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
yeah....the two singhania ladies seemed very happy 2day....all set to chalaofy their hukum on their 'pyaari' 'laadli' bahu!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My Akshara(Hina) always looks sooooo wonderful and gorgeous!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณshe is a dahlin yaa!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ she looked awesome in tht red saree..simple and sweettt....!!๐Ÿ‘
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Thanks for the update mansi the epi looks good I am going to go and watch it right away lol

ur welcome!!
ohhh go and watch itt nowww dear....atleast 4 the last part๐Ÿ˜‰!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† and to c cute naitik yawning again and again๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ...indeed a gud episode to watch