Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 25th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

The episode starts with gayatri doing akshara's aarti.akshara and naitik r standing at the entrance.gayatri welcomes akshara happily telling her to come inside.there is a kalash with rice in it kept on the threshold.akshara crosses it by making it fall by her feet.she enters the house and takes every1's blessings.all bless both of them.gayatri blesses by saying hamari bahu ko kisi ki nazar naa lage.
next scene..all singhanias(minus naitik) r sitting down on the floor near the tulsi.akshara sings ramcharitmanas.all r very glad to hear it in her voice.daddaji says he experienced peace of mind by hearing ramcharitmanas from akshara.rajbanna says bahu k pag mein lakshmi aur kanth mein saraswati ka vaas hai(their DIL is a Lakshmi and her voice is blessed by Goddess Saraswati).all get up.maharaj ji asks akshara wt will b prepared 4 lunch.akshara looks surprisingly at gayatri.gayatri tells her tht she has told every1 tht from now on akshara will b handling everythng according to ur will and wish.😲👏akshara gets excited and tells maharaj ji to bring vegetables from the market.
@maheshwaris
At the dining table,
all r praising their SIL😊 and r happy tht akshara has gone bak to her sasural.rajashri calls akshara's name and is abt to tell her to serve her tea.suddenly she realises akshara is nt present in the house anymore.she sadly tells varsha to give her tea.vishambhar says v hv got so used to akshara now.dadi tells varsha to prepare aarti ki plate.

Part 2

@singhanias
In living room,akshara asks gayatri if sofa-covers shud b changed as the present ones hv become dirty.gayatri tells her she can do as she wishes.😊dhobi enters the house.akshara tells gulabo to bring holi clothes from her room.akshara starts counting the clothes brought by dhobi.one dupatta is missing.our ideal bahu akshara notices it.dhobi somehow tells he'll find it and return it.gulabo brings the dirty holi clothes and gives them to dhobi.dhobi leaves.all praise akshara 4 her alertness😃(rashmi refers to her as jhansi ki rani🤣)
@maheshwaris
nthng new🤢..all r standing at the mandir and ladies r doing their respective husbands' aarti.the same discussion is on,abt every1 being happy for akshara returning to her sasural.🥱
@singhanias
In naitik's room,naitik is sleeping.akshara comes in and starts waking him up.he tells her tht he is down with fever.😉akshara checks his temperature and tells he doesnt hv any fever.he says i played lot of holi,mayb thtz y.akshara replies bt holi was played by every1.he says he is having throat infection.😛akshara tells him she'll bring smthng made of ginger.she is abt to leave.juz then naitik holds her hand and pulls her towards him.😳akshara pushes him bak and says-now i understood y u weren't feeling well!😆she again starts waking him up.gayatri comes in the room.naitik starts coughing again.😆gayatri gets worried like a perfect mom.😃naitik does some acting of nt being well.gayatri tells him not to go to office.she tells akshara to stay at home with naitik and not come to mandir with all of them.naitik says bt daddaji wont agree coz for him,only 105 degree fever means 'nt being well'.🤣gayatri tells him u r nt feeling well,so u stay at home.i'll handle it.she leaves.akshara scolds him sweetly saying he shudnt hv ignored his work and office.naitik says u dnt understand anythng.i m shivering here,come and sit close to me.😳she comes a little closer.😍they r abt to kiss.suddenly akshara says-ohh bt u r nt well naa..then i'll get some bitter kaadhaa(medicinal juice) for u.🤣naitik says there's no need for this.she insists on bringing it 4 him.she leaves.naitik says to gain smthng,v hv to lose smthng.
In nandini's room,
nandini calls mohit and tells him tht everythng is finally well between naitik and akshara.akshara is standing near the room's door and is hearing all this.

Part 3

nandini tells akshara i m so happy u r bak.now everythng has got bak to normal.akshara asks her how mohit is.nandini says now there's nthng btwn us.v were going to tell u abt this.v r no longer together.akshara asks y.nandini says our luv doesnt hv any future.rashmi comes in and says to akshara-v all missed u so much.now v'll never let u go anywhere.😃akshara says even i missed u all very much.bt now i'll hv to go to prepare kaadhaa 4 naitik as he is suffering from cold.😆
In kitchen,akshara is preparing kaadhaa.gayatri says itz gud u r preparing kaadhaa 4 him.akshara asks if it wud b fine if she'll put some more kaali mirch in it so tht it is more beneficial 4 him to hv speedy recovery.🤣gayatri asks is it so?then u put some more.akshara gives the glass of kaadhaa to gayatri and tells her to serve it to naitik as he wont drink it if akshara will serve it.😉gayatri agrees saying tht he is very stubborn.
In naitik's room,naitik is denying to hv tht kadhaa.gayatri is forcing him to hv it.he says now he is feeling alright.😆gayatri gives him her kasam.he makes faces and drinks it.😛akshara is making different cute gestures and teasing him.😉😆bhabhimaa enters and asks y they yet hvnt given him kaadhaa to drink.😲natik says juz now i had 1 kaadhaa!😆bhabhimaa asks which kadhaa was given.akshara replies-the 1 with mixture of tulsi,kaali mirch and gur(jaggery).bhabhimaa says-not tht 1,give him the 1 which daddaji drinks.😆naitik says ohh no,nt tht 1.tht 1 is too very bitter.and now i am..umm..ALMOST fine!🤣see i m not coughing anymore.gayatri says itz gud to c the effects of the kaadhaa so soon.😲😆so now u both can accompany us to the mandir.naitik looks disappointedly and says he is feeling very sleepy.nandini supports him by telling gayatri tht he may b very tired.let him take rest.naitik sleeps.akshara says to gayatri tht now naitik will b sleeping anyway.so i can come with u all to the mandir.naitik opens his eyes and looks 😲😲 at akshara.gayatri says tht wud b fine.all leave the room.akshara is the last to leave.she looks bak at naitik giving him a helpless expression.😕

Precap

gayatri says to akshara tht she was waiting 4 so long tht wen she'll b handing over the keys to her DIL.she gives the keys in akshara's hand.akshara says i m not yet eligible to handle these responsibilities.😃naitik smiles at her.akshara gives bak the keys in gayatri's hand.gayatri gets upset.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahha! luved natik 2dayy!! choo cutee!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊.......naitik was too gud today.... his expresssions were really nice.......😆😆😆.... for once , i felt mohit-nandini s problem is gonna start again , but thank god it ended their only...........😃..........gayatri looked upset in the precap.........why am i not surprised!!!🥱
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, sounds like a fun-filled epi. 😃 Thanks Manasi dear for the detailed update.  Loved it so much😃
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks  for the update.......today i like  naithik  and aksharas scene.....but  i  think  this  is the same  purana  track.........the  same   nashta,, dhobi,  no time to spend with  naithik...and they  didnt  show  any thing  special   after akshis arrival....... actually  i was  expecting some thing different...like  her reaction after coming to their  bed room after  2 months......some cute , romantic  ,emotional scenes of naksh.  in their room........i   think  CVs dont want to stretch  this .....

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sweetu naitik was looking chooo cute while acting as sick 😳 ....overall cute, sweet and good episode
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandeewani

thanks for the update😊.......naitik was too gud today.... his expresssions were really nice.......😆😆😆.... for once , i felt mohit-nandini s problem is gonna start again , but thank god it ended their only...........😃..........gayatri looked upset in the precap.........why am i not surprised!!!🥱

yaaaa.....no surprises with gaya3 nt getting upset with akshara!!!!!!! infact i wud hv been more than surprised if it wud hv happened the other way round!!!!!!
MohIni track didnt really start 2day...bt i guess the CVs gave us a gud indication of itz start coming up very soon😡🤢 hope i turn out to b wrong in this assumption....
and our naitik is ALWAYS sooo gud and cute!!!!!!!!!!😳😃
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

OMG, sounds like a fun-filled epi. 😃 Thanks Manasi dear for the detailed update.  Loved it so much😃

yeah....was an enjoyable !!!!! and naitik was too adorable 2day!!!!!
ur welcome Mallika!!😊 thanxxxx 4 luving it!!!😃
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manasi_31

yaaaa.....no surprises with gaya3 nt getting upset with akshara!!!!!!! infact i wud hv been more than surprised if it wud hv happened the other way round!!!!!!
MohIni track didnt really start 2day...bt i guess the CVs gave us a gud indication of itz start coming up very soon😡🤢 hope i turn out to b wrong in this assumption....
and our naitik is ALWAYS sooo gud and cute!!!!!!!!!!😳😃

even i hope so...but did u notice varsha s expression wen rajshri took akshara s name...she gave a weird expression......😕.......not a varsha-akshara face off plzzzzzzzzAngry..........
manasi_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naveenaa

Thanks  for the update.......today i like  naithik  and aksharas scene.....but  i  think  this  is the same  purana  track.........the  same   nashta,, dhobi,  no time to spend with  naithik...and they  didnt  show  any thing  special   after akshis arrival....... actually  i was  expecting some thing different...like  her reaction after coming to their  bed room after  2 months......some cute , romantic  ,emotional scenes of naksh.  in their room........i   think  CVs dont want to stretch  this .....

ur welcome!😊
u know actly ONLY NaKsh scenes r likeable nowadays!!!!😉😛😆
soo truee........the CVs r unable to come up with smthng new and fresh!!!!😡🤢bt akshi had already visited her room some days b4 on mahashivratri naa???tht tym they hd shown her reaction filled with mix of emotions....!well expecting surprises from Singhanias will in itself b a big surprise for us!!!🥱😆they cant go ahead of some aarti,puja,mandir,rasoi,handing over responsibilities,etc etc.........!!!!!🤢🤢