Chellameh

CM Mar 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish kutty.. Super a peru vachirukinga,, Queen, QD, QS.. I think he is AK's son.. Nallavara irukaru paaru...
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx aish for the Superb updates........................
Queen is really acting like a queen only (Good name Aish)

Venkat is asusual rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks aisha

QS like his father but QD is replica of her mother. very good.

Vadai working in house and CM owning contract in AK college. very nice.

Queen is poisned hope Vadai saves his chellama from this Queens plan.

this kvai irritating she talks too much. When bell married amutha ignoring Kavi, i felt bad for her but now happy that he didn't marry her.

Amutha very good. she lectured very nicely. but kavi now is angry, she willtry to receive thali from bell now. hope bell not falling into that trap.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish for the update. Kavi is so disgusting, I'm glad that Amutha gave nicely to Kavi. 
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update aish
vadai must hav thought that his family is better than AK's family

this kavitha is really preggy or she is acting to amutha sothat she can sing the papers amutha shdnt sing the paper at any cost and this mani shdnot marry kavitha
i am waiting for bell to fall for amutha hope that happen soon

y this queen is annoyed for AK eating at CM canteen as if she had send food for her husband and he just avoided her food and eating in CM canteen
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Aishu
Nice to see Venkat in the serial, he seems to have some sort of morals despite his drink problem.
Well done Amutha for giving back to Kavitha like that. I hope Bell doesn't give in and marry Kavi though.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rishi87

thanks for the update aish

vadai must hav thought that his family is better than AK's family

this kavitha is really preggy or she is acting to amutha sothat she can sing the papers amutha shdnt sing the paper at any cost and this mani shdnot marry kavitha
i am waiting for bell to fall for amutha hope that happen soon

y this queen is annoyed for AK eating at CM canteen as if she had send food for her husband and he just avoided her food and eating in CM canteen

Rishi .....there must be a dark secret in their relationship. I don't think Queen and AK are living as man and wife. Thats why she is getting irritated with him. I got this dirty feeling that QD/QS must be fathered by someone else and our AK is their dad only in name.  This situation reminds of the 1985 movie "Mudhal Mariyathai" where our late Shivaji Ganeshan and shrewish Vadivukarasi played husband/wife team had faced this similar situation. Of course Shivaji falls for Radha, a boatman's daughter...but here AK cannot be falling for Chells...rite??..!!😆

Today we saw the episode where our Queen was introduced as AK's wife and she was heavily drunk. Both my husband and I got so irritated when she started using the word "dai" at AK ....this again made it doubtful if AK was her really her husband..!!😍

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks dear Aishu kutty - excellent update..!!.👍🏼 

Trouble is already brewing in AK's household. Will Queen confront Chells instructing her to take her business eleswhere? If this happens will AK have the guts to go against his wife and tell Chells to continue with her canteen business?😲
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Friends

Meena will not be able to update the serial today as she is experiencing some kinda problem with her net connection..

Could someone please tk cr of her updates?

thank you😊