Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 26th March-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxx dear for update
-Arishi- thumbnail
yup i also feel y he has to reed it so early 😕
😕
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear..😊
naveenaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the update dear...........really  i liked todays episode...it was so cute..especially naithiks  kheer plan......now he became  a loving  and caring husband....
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can anyone answer me how can gayatri hand over the keys of responsibilities to akshara infront of an outsider--munim?????!!!!!!!!!!
i juz fail to understand this....r these those ppl only, who keep saying keep ghar ki baat ghar mein hi........????
-Arishi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Can anyone answer me how can gayatri hand over the keys of responsibilities to akshara infront of an outsider--munim?????!!!!!!!!!!

i juz fail to understand this....r these those ppl only, who keep saying keep ghar ki baat ghar mein hi........????

manasi dear munim is one of the house member bc he is very old employ of them
KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know what I am very annoyed by Natik because its he fault that Akshara can not give her 100% towards his family. He's always acting. He want Akshara to be with him all the time but that on the other end makes the family members angry with Akshara. He just keeps distracting her. I know that he's only trying to be romantic and all but. By the looks of the precap Dadda ji's not gonna be happy.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Very cute episode. Can't wait to see Daddaji's reaction to the kheer eating scene on Monday - am sure he's not angry although the pre-cap shows so.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Manasi.  I am so glad that G3 become positive and nice.   Akshi will be more comfy now with her.