EP 613 : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz (2-Apr-2010)

Posted: 14 years ago
CASE TITLE : Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz
EPISODE  No. : 613
CASE No. : 411
AIR DATE : 2-Apr-2010

DIRECTOR : Salil Singh
STORY : Naila Chogale
SCREENPLAY : Naila Chogale

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1370160

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1373068

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link
--unavailable--

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Is the new CID promo out? I saw Aahat's new promo but not CID usually their promos are out together.
even i was owndering the same thing..!! but teh aahat promo is out probably because they are casting all the famous tv soap actress this time.....!!!!! CID promo is surely not out...! i ve been watching since morning...! well i am sure it will be out tomorrow...well no new articles this time na regarding this episode...? wheww... finally we have some suspense..1!
Originally posted by somu_05

well no new articles this time na regarding this episode...? wheww... finally we have some suspense..1!

yeah!!!!! finally old times are back or did we speak too soon.

Originally posted by somu_05

aahat promo is out probably because they are casting all the famous tv soap actress this time.....!!!!!

Famous 🥱 OK, but Actresses  🤢  I don't think so
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
what has happened to BP singhs cast director. Suddenly from no where he woke up to cast so called famous actresses. twice they did in CID now Aahat. Fingers crossed none from them soon come in CID. They are much hyped than the original theme.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

even i gave a second thought to that...1!! hahaah but i had 2 use some word..! 😛
😆 😆 I know I can understand.

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

what has happened to BP singhs cast director. Suddenly from no where he woke up to cast so called famous actresses. twice they did in CID now Aahat. Fingers crossed none from them soon come in CID. They are much hyped than the original theme.

That is not called waking up. It taking an easy way out. He has to think and cast like he did for the killer of the Manali case, now that was a good actor and I saw him after a long time.
How about we include the Case no as well as the Episode no in the title? 😊
hmm, I can include it in the first post but imagine when the title is as long as "Sangeen Jurm Zameen Ke 6 Foot Neeche", maintaining consistency in titles will be tough.
Ah yes, I didn't think about that. You can just put it in the first post then. 😊