Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Hina's VMs~ Tera Deedar Hua & Kukkad kamaal Da~ - Page 3

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hinanaziri

thanks Eks

and it was the same with me,I never noticed the slight blush and the sweet smile before,only now when I was mixing I noitced it and thought of including the scene in the VM ...Abeer ka jaadi Leher par shuru se chala hua tha,bas she never knew or accepted it :)

the pyaar ki dastaan song was an early teaser to their love story but we kept thinking it was just the start of friendship ,par wo to pyaar hi tha :)

Eks, Hina,
exactly! I didn't realise also that in donon ke kahaani waheen se shuru ho gayi thi! I thought it was attraction and general lafanga giri from Abeer and a slow realisation from Leher. par nahin! love at first sight, by god. πŸ˜² Like Hina, I was also looking at the old epis for suitable shots and Leher Mathur is already blushing and gasping for breath because she just encountered Abeer on the terrace for the first time! 😳😳😳
In retrospect, I find it very very sweet.
Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lol Bubble,VM making is definitely helping us realize/re-discover the love at first sight that we kinda missed to notice... it was pakka se pehli nazar ka pehla pyar  :)

hinz thumbnail

ok,you're allowed to think I'm crazy (thats if u havent already:P)
I'm obsessed with AbHer and making VMs on them...I listen to any song and I jump at the first available opportunity to mix some AbHer scenes on it ...
well this one may not be the best song going but I thought it goes well with the current pre-confession phase ...

so here's Nahi hona tha from Pardes.hoping this will be my last sad mix for now !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6966kEjjE[/YOUTUBE]

cheers
Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
Rimzy11 thumbnail
OMG I LUVED DIS 1 NAHI HONA THA ITS AWASOME DA SCENES DAT U PUT.
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic VM hinaπŸ‘I have never heard this song but the lyrics of this song is apt not only for the scenes u chose but also the situation AbHer are in right now!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Hina i just loved the Nahi Hona Tha one!! It's one of my favorite songs, can listen to it again and again!! The matching was just perfect!! even made my lil sis watch it and she hardly wants to watch anything i show her πŸ˜† but even she loved this one!! πŸ˜ƒ Awesome awesome job!! Continue with some more great VMs!!!
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another fabulous VM, Hina. πŸ‘. The song is so apt for the current situation. And I love the way you match the lyrics with the scenes. Two VMs in one weekend. Sure been a lucky weekend for us. πŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hina .. yet again, a FAB VM!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved it! I'd completely forgot about this song .. and it came alive for me, thanks to your VM and the song associated with AbHer! The lyrics and scenes you chose were perfect! There is a line which says "chal diye chhod kar.." and it was heartwrencing to watch the shot of Abeer looking back at Leher while moving out in the rickshaw ..
hinz thumbnail

thanks so much for liking the latest one guys !
u can tell I'm totally addicted :P

@Eks,that was my favorite bit as well,had thot of using that scene as soon as I had decided the song ,Abeer's look from that scene was simply superb,GK is fantastic with his expressions !
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the VM Hina....I  liked the scene too where he turns back to look at her, song and scenes are  apt for the current situation....Thank You!
Ek farmaayish Hina...if possible can u make a VM on one of these two numbers:

tumko dekha tho yeh khayal aaya (old number)

tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon (new one)....