Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Hina, that was very well made! I can only imagine the change in Abeer's expression when he hears Leher's change of heart on Monday.
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW hina brilliant VM. Goes so well with what AbHer went through and current situation.. the song is so apt and the scenes u used! great work!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: netizenn123

Thanks Hina, that was very well made! I can only imagine the change in Abeer's expression when he hears Leher's change of heart on Monday.

Ahhh so we did ! his expressions when Leher called him back were priceless...
no questions asked and no explanation required,loved his victorious walk back to the mandap !
thanks Usha!
Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
hinz thumbnail

thanks so much Shobs,Gaayu,Mari and malwica
glad u liked it !
hinz thumbnail

here's my latest  to celebrate AbHers precious moments
and I loved spending extra time making it coz I got to watch them a few hundred times :)
well, the song was a suggestion by bbbccc on the what nxt thread ,so here it is :

enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCFW4m4ZHA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCFW4m4ZHA[/YOUTUBE]

Hina
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hina,

Just watched it, I loved it! It was great the way it started with the crying, and sadness but ended with pyar badthi gayi and united love.  Loved the song, perfect for Abher-simply perfect.
Kuch bhi karle duniya mohabbat badti jayegi!
koi bhi rok na payega
duniya diwar uthayegi, mohabbat badthi jayegi!
Awesome!
Loved the scenes esp., Leher's shots at the ending! And the Abher confession -pyar gehra hua hai! You used the scenes superbly and loved the ending- male voice & Abeer's gun scenes and the wedding! Super!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awwww Hina was so beautiful.. the song is so romantic and AbHer wedding scenes as well as their love scenes.. ๐Ÿ˜ Beautiful!!!
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hina -You have another one, COOLLLL!๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love love this song! This totally summarises Abeer's love!  OMG, Abeer's feelings - he always cherishes Leher, Perfect "Kaisay mujhe tum milgayi kismat pay ayi na yakin" That's always how Abeer treasures Leher! At 3.10 love that haunting music and the pheras were so apt there, look at the pride Abeer has! Makes me teary!

The cute images for the lyrics, and Abher confession, haunting music, you and Mari r making me teary yaaar! Then you lifted me again with all the happy moments! I U Lehar!  and that last shot-hayiii, with dreamy shot! Thanks Hina and yes Abher Forever!

Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hina, absolutely loved the VM and your song choice... Wedding scenes and the confession scene.. comes a full circle for Abher...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinanaziri

here's my latest  to celebrate AbHers precious moments
and I loved spending extra time making it coz I got to watch them a few hundred times :)
well, the song was a suggestion by bbbccc on the what nxt thread ,so here it is :

enjoy !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCFW4m4ZHA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCFW4m4ZHA[/YOUTUBE]

Hina

Thanks Hina, now even if they don't really picturize on them I can't complain๐Ÿ˜ณ. Can't see it since at work but I am sure I will love it. This song and its words are so beautiful for anyone so deeply in love as ABHER.