Megala Discussions Apr - June 2010

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Thats right...how cud Roja croak? Indhe croaking vellai ellam only Megs can excel in it. - we just have to watch each time she croaks at Maniac and he in turn croaking back to her..!!😡 

If I have a magic wand I will turn both into a frog and toad respectively and dumb them into the nearest well. As Eljay mentioned I will have to seal the well so that we will never be distressed by those amphibians anymore..!!😆

Chech, I am copying yr message so that the updates can be in line for the whole week. Thanks for your understanding 😃
I just love the outbursts from Chech!👏

Megala, just see the effects of your stupid behavior on us viewers.  I am wondering how long it will take for you to get some sense into your head.
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago

"Tilaga and Paatti have "that " expression again "ennathai santhoshamaa ennathai problems solve aagi...""

superb,,,,, i luv it....kalikittingel ponga...

thank you roja for monday & tues update. Ippo maniac thirunthtana illai innum namma kazhutha blade pottu cut panna porarao? etho nalla iruntha sari.. intha megs/viswa kalyanam pannithuna sari.
Thanks, Roja!  Looks like this is another one of maniac's acts, so we will have more of this drama going on forever, till I croak of old age!
Originally posted by eljay

I just love the outbursts from Chech!👏

Megala, just see the effects of your stupid behavior on us viewers.  I am wondering how long it will take for you to get some sense into your head.

Sense oonum won't get into her thick head......coz...

Director saar: " Gayathiri @ Megs dear....don't worry abt the IF gang and their hurtful comments ...u just do wat I tell you to do...appo thaan triple payment will find its way into your account'...special seen with Maniac means...extra bonus ma..!!Clap

Megs: "Oh..appidiya saar, ok.. ok...I am prepared to do as long as my pay cheque is romba weighty...who cares abt viewers and their silly comments. Avanggalukku ishtam irruthaal namba serial pakkattum illati channel mathattum."😉
Wow... Wonderful! Very hilarious updates Rojakka.. 👏👏👏

//Angu puts her wheels to motion - plans to go home and get food for Loosu
and moron. Pechi plays Mary's lamb. Moron tries to do uruguthe maruguthe but his eternal smirk dispenses any such notion.
//
 Thank you so much for helping me start the day so happy!! 😃 😳

BTW, do you guys think the Director saar is trying to close this Megs/Froggy story?!!  I have this feeling by seeing what's all going on lately.....  

Anbu Sir thirundhittaaR! 
Viswa vera oru anthar palti, aakasa palti adicittar?!!! (on Monday episode!)😕
Moran - Loosu Urukuthe Marukuthe attempt pannaranga!  Villi Viji got arrested.
Now, getting to the UBS & COD ...

Anyone think the same way?!😉

Edited by supree - 14 years ago
Viji got arrested?  Oh oh, I missed it.  Now I have to go back and read all the updates and see how that happened.  Thanks, supree, for giving me the good news.
thank you roja for update... I thought kirtana is atleast little diff from tilaga clan.. but looks like padma won't spill the beans.. and kirtana with thiruttu pattam will go back to tilaga and clan for RKO... megs will solve UBS case and take kirtana case .... ippadiye soothi soothi dir athey mooka thoda porar!!
Thanks for the update, Roja!  I wish Meena would go ahead and tell Karuna about his father stealing the money.  Why is she worried about Balu's threat?  A man who threatens to kill himself esp one like Balu is never going to kill himself.  She should call his bluff, and even if he does do something, she should realize that she is better off without a hubby like him.