Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Supree u took the words out of my mouth - I too think so.
Since Vikram has bagged Omni's serial, he would want to sing bavamaana sudhadu pattu for this - aww, if that
happens Roja will jump for one whole day - she wont mind
updating even Idhayam 😉
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Roja and Supree, here's to hoping your words come true!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roja rolls on the floor as she is suffering from grass itching - Mr.Roja scoots  out - worried about containing Roja😳....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Grass itching? that's really good one. i cant stop laughing whole day...
 Angu the woman of wheels and Pechi the orange peeler are present.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks for super updates... Kirtana, Meg and Thilaga can start family RKO..while UBS can make everyone else to cry....
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Roja akka👏👏👏
👏👏
I definitely going to get on the Megala Express😡 and slap this director..he know how to direct Chellamey😊 and not know how to end this serial😡

Anyone aboard?
Edited by Kutty_Vijay - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kutty_Vijay

Thanks for the update Roja akka👏👏👏
👏👏
I definitely going to get on the Megala Express😡 and slap this director..he know how to direct Chellamey😊 and not know how to end this serial😡

Anyone aboard?

Vaada en singa kutty - Roja voda marshal aa da nee??? Do u realize
that Roja is stuck with this RKO family because of you??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you roja for update. we all guessed it right that Balu will win by sending kirtana back... none of them in this serial uses their brain except the bad guys.....all our fate to watch this... thank you again Roja for doing thursday as well. thanks again.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the update, Roja!  I wish Meena would go ahead and tell Karuna about his father stealing the money.  Why is she worried about Balu's threat?  A man who threatens to kill himself esp one like Balu is never going to kill himself.  She should call his bluff, and even if he does do something, she should realize that she is better off without a hubby like him.

Aiyoo..Eljay..Indian ladies tali-ye tight aa hold pennu vanggo - plus mass viewers from lower categories will not be able to accept it. Whatever husband does wives must adhere to it....kallanalum kannavan pullannalum purushan (my bosom fren's famous dialog..!!) so our Mrs. Balu is no different esp. after her hubby has threatened her.🤪Mrs. Balu-kku brains konjum-kuda illai...she is born to be a door-mat and Balu is stepping on it everyday...😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Roja...romba thamash-aa irrukku ur updates. Enjoyed reading  every line. 

Idhe Frog oda PappaToad's moolai appo clear avapothu??? He is sitiing on that easy chair far too long....😆 I thought he almost got cured from amnesia after hearing Frog telling Mamma Frog that Pappa Toad was responsible for Maniac's parents death. 😍
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - seekiram izhuthu moodungappa
kodumai thaangalai
rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Bhaiyapadadey Magalley...their end is coming soon....coz I am sure they are reading our frustrations topped with our curses..!!😡......😆😆😆

Chech, sorry, moving your post again 😃