Megala & Magal

Megala Discussions Apr - June 2010 - Page 3

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aapaada...   oru vaziyaa nama ninaicha mathiri mudicidumpola irukkee? 😉 👏
Pinne,  COD, UBS  WW III - ye mudinchiduchee....   Appa kudiya seekiram 'Subam' thaan!!!  😃 😃

huh... Santhoshathula solla maranthuduven pola irukke?!!!!  Thank you Rojakka for another Kalakkal update! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
roja... intha story padicha tunnel end le light theriyara mathiri than irrukku.. en thursday vaiythula pala vartheenga.... thank you for update... loosu proves loosu always!! finally UBS has to give up her ego.. hm.... etho namma thappicha sari...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja, for the update.  Nice to see that there is light after all at the end of the tunnel, but I still have my doubts, knowing Durga and Sakthi and Diwa - deadly combination!  Let us pray that this lasts till the serial is over.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... hopes we could reach the light very soon. only Sezhi is left out..our frog will help him too. i still wondering about frog'd promise..when kalai goes missing..she said that they will rich again?! what happened to that? And what will happened to  dearest attai?  i think for once loosu has done the right thing..giving money to Viji's family. Viji and her family  are con family..But Maroon actions makes her to be more mean. some more he married her. may be after this she forgive him and start new life later.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eljay

Adhukulle Wednesday vandhaacha?  Aiyo, indha Megala update irukke!  Idhu eppo mudiyum, mudiyumo mudiyaatho, kadavulukku thaan theriyum.

Don't worry dear...one by one they are solving the problems - UBS/COD patch penniyachu....Balu's household saga too has been cleared...innimey namba froggy oda mind thaan straighten pennunum. Eljay..... she might decide to marry both Toad and Viswa....thats being fair to both of them -  3 days with Toad, 3 days with Viswa and 1 day (Sunday) is a day of rest which she needs to build up her energy for the following week/s..!!👏👏👏👏

I would be happy if this happens coz then they would be forced to end this sickening serial without any further delay for our benefit.🤣🤣🤣
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you roja and eljay for the nice update... ellamey nalla than irrukku... hmmm.. mudinja sari.. intha vadivu innum prachanai pannama irruka matta pola irruke!!
eclat thumbnail
People.. I have started reading the update of this amphibian family  regularly now.  Dont ask me why..

Thanks for the updates RP & Eljay.  Whenever i have any doubts i will ask you guys ok... 😉
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - the josiyar took athai's bangles with a
reason - he will show them to Kalai and Co and expose
athai - and of course megs the frog will play psychiatrist
and say that athai needs love and affection - not getting
thrown out !!! anyways....mudinja sari ppa..thollai thaangalai !!!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja and eljay

Subha is back!.. I was thinking meg's friend (forgot her name) will marry Anbu
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka & Eljayma for the updates...   Aahaaa....  Neenga sonna mathiri, intha varusham Tamil New Year namakku ellam, saba vimichanam kidaichumpola irukke?!!  Jolly... jolly! 😃  Edited by supree - 14 years ago