Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Hello Megala Crew....pattingala how frustrated the viewers are.๐Ÿ˜ก..??? so don't be so thick skinned to continue this trash forever...we can hardly breathe...enough is enough..!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Andha Maniac-ke kondu poi China-le podungga...!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

endhina  Sue Chechi.... what paavam did China do? ๐Ÿ˜‰
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@eclat, China oru paavamum paNNalai, aanaal indha maadhiri maniacs ellam tolerate paNNaadhu!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New serial promo Nadaswaram is up..

TMS is also closing out in express mode.. Wonder which one is going to end first Megala or TMS..

I can hear roja, eljay and Priya coming with uruttu kattais..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Me too came here to post about the new promo....i know about one confirmed show ending..thats Thiruppavai but it will be replaced ny another show from same production company.

Which one of TMS or Megala ending first depend on who is producing the new show Nadesawaram๐Ÿ˜‰ My money goes on Megala๐Ÿ˜†
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you roja for update... I thought it will be over this week... Vadivu , COD and VIswam ponanga antha josiyar thedi.. enna achu? Perumale seekiram ithu mudinja sari...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks roja for wonderful updates... hope this serial will comes end this weekend as new year gift... i dont think viji will reform after listening to lecture from loosu . ...may be while taking her to court, she tries to escape and goes to kill moron..then the police will shoot her..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks roja for wonderful updates... hope this serial will comes end this weekend as new year gift... i dont think viji will reform after listening to lecture from loosu . ...may be while taking her to court, she tries to escape and goes to kill moron..then the police will shoot her..

Aiyo, daisy, that will take at least another two weeks, and we want them to izhuthu moodufy this serial this week itself, preferably tomorrow itself!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thirumurugan kku prime slot kudupangnu my feeling..

SO either TMS ends..

OR

Megs ends and Idhayam endra kandravi shifts to Megala slot and new serial comes in 7.30 slot..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Mudiyuma Mudiayadha??
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Roja.

ada paavigaLaa... edhukkuyyaa innoru roundkku try panreenga?  appram namma Sue Chech unga ellaarayum China anupiduvaanga...  Mandarinla thaan RKO !!!
Edited by eclat - 14 years ago