Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Om Megalayai namah
om Viswayai namah
Om Vadivai namah
Om Anbai namah
Om keertanayai namah'
Om Tilagayai namah ....

ella peyarayum sertthu sollunga. appOdhaavadhu indha serial mudiyudha paarpom.
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
roja, serial intha varam mudiya porathu endru solli enga vaithula pala varpinga endru partha neenga ennadana vathakozhambu varkareengale.... ithu enna puthu kodumai... I thought kalai will get his money and will end with megs viswam marraige... but enna seiya!! namma neram seriaya illai pola irrukue.........thankyou for the update roja...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Aahaa oho na, you just lost your money!  Doesn't look like this serial is ending.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... ppl like frog may be alien..they are too good to be real...she tries to solves othres problem but her own problem she cant settle. wondering what happened to the guy who pretend as her hubby from Malaysia..?(just forget everythig and ends this serial soon)
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja..

So many new knots suddenly with only 2 days left for the weekend !!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

@Aahaa oho na, you just lost your money!  Doesn't look like this serial is ending.

Adhaan Eljay...I didn't want to bet my money on this trash....chumma oru nice pair of bangles vanggunaa...its worth the money....kai-le wear pennuna nalla irrukumey..!!😉😆😆😆
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Roja..

So many new knots suddenly with only 2 days left for the weekend !!

Its norm Nithya...when its time to wind up they do it hastily leaving loose ends still dangling much to the viewrs dismay ....😡 They drag on and on till they have had enough of it - not coz we are ranting in here...🤢
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks for updates... ppl like frog may be alien..they are too good to be real...she tries to solves othres problem but her own problem she cant settle. wondering what happened to the guy who pretend as her hubby from Malaysia..?(just forget everythig and ends this serial soon)

That they themselves might have forgotten...now that you have mentioned it the crew must be scratching their heads.....!!.😆
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Tuesday 13/4/10 Episode No 722

Well, athai leaves...Paatti is actually happy.... Tilaga runs behind athai and "tries" to stop her....in vain.

Frog is back from her Oor suthal trip..learns that Kalai chased athai away. Tells dad that it is a mistake "she is your sister, can't you forgive her??? UBS is my sister and she has made quite a few mistakes....fought with me... but I can't throw her out !!" Well, goes out to search for athai..who has taken an auto and on the way to no-man's land..... next, frog will be abducted....
Aandavaaaaaaaaaaaa innum ethanai naal ppa intha sothanai???

Thanks Rojapoo...fantastic update and as always amusing!!...😆

Indhe Thilaga and Froggy will never learn their lessons.....trying to tell viewers that however bad a person can be he or she shd be forgiven duly without holding on to any form of hatred or grudges.
However, in reel life this is possible but in reality I hve known of ppl holding to their grudge/anger/hatred till the last breath...🤢
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

@eclat, China oru paavamum paNNalai, aanaal indha maadhiri maniacs ellam tolerate paNNaadhu!

Sei-le (die ) nu chinese bashe-le solli Maniac-a India-vu-ku send pennidum...!!😆😆