No rings on fingers, no bells on toes - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
^^

If only your logic matched your exceptional command of the English vocabulary, you would have made a worthy adversary! But, alas! Masking a nonexistent logic with jibber jabber will not enrich the quality of a post.

First things first: Honestly, I am impressed that for an avowed atheist, purportedly in allegiance with one of the minority communities of India only by virtue of being born in such a community and not because you endorse their religious beliefs, you not only have knowledge of the Sudarshan Chakra but also know that it grants moksha to those beheaded by it.  

Now, if it was Him you were talking about, you would also know that in His earthly avatar, He was good to the good, bad to the bad and righteous with the righteous. So "equals" yes, but only at a level as dictated by 'karma'.

As for me, I know everything and yet I know nothing. It means, whatever you want it to mean.

Originally posted by SValeCalGal

From my very brief and superficial readings of matters scientific, I'm reasonably certain that I'm not especially off the mark in stating that there is a relationship of inverse proportionality between the level of synaptic connectivity and cognitive dissonance.

Beautifully put. I couldn't have said it any better. Except, we will turn the tables a little bit and say that the same goes for you and the other guy whom you accused of mind-reading.

I am happy to regale you with whichever one of these topics you wish to pursue 

Thanks but I am pursuing other interests so at the risk of disappointing you to the point of depression, I will have to say you will hear less from me on your topics of interest.

Thanks to this "topic" my vocabulary is now richer by a thousand new words in a matter of an hour (pro)!
However, now that I have already started to feel the potency and contagiousness of the tiny word "bile" used in its figurative sense (con), I had better bid adieu to this "topic" before it takes any further t(r)oll on my mental well-being and equanimity.

Edited by mind-googling - 13 years ago
If only your logic matched your exceptional command of the English vocabulary, you would have made a worthy adversary! But, alas! Masking a nonexistent logic with jibber jabber will not enrich the quality of a post.

I'm happy to learn the rules of logic at your feet maastah!  Which form do you excel at?  I only had a bit of Boolean ... and y'know what? I'm already a strong adherent of increasing my level of synaptic connectivity ...

you not only have knowledge of the Sudarshan Chakra but also know that it grants moksha to those beheaded by it.  

First things first:  thank you for the compliment!  See? It wasn't so hard to be nice now was it? 

Next thing next: as for the 'knowledge' bit, particularly about the religious kind (religion being an affliction from which I recovered eons ago): oh, I am the fount of trivia, and this wonderful quote from the great philosopher A J (Freddy) Ayer, epitomizes me: "I will not utter falsehoods, but I have no objection to making meaningless statements."   Hence, that gobbledygook about spinning discs and salvation ...

Now, if it was Him you were talking about, you would also know that in His earthly avatar, He was good to the good, bad to the bad and righteous with the righteous.

Of course!  And we have mountains of irrefutable paleontological and anthropological data to show that this fella ever existed (but since you do, was it sometime in the past 4+ billion years that life has been around on this planet, or was 'he' in some other parallel universe?)!  Is it fun to live in an apotheosized past?  I'm more of a contemporary kinda gal myself ...

As for me, I know everything and yet I know nothing.

And you were accusing me of non-existent logic?!!!!  Man!  I tell ya!!  I ain't into koans buddy!  They do nothing for that synaptic connectivity I strive towards ...

Thanks but I am pursuing other interests so at the risk of disappointing you to the point of depression,

Oh don't worry about my depression ... my anti-depressants keep me plenty buoyed ...

I will have to say you will hear less from me on your topics of interest.

Thank goodness for microscopic mercies!!!

And to the fellow so repulsed by the 'bile' ... I'm glad this repartee afforded the chance for you to add to your vocabulary ...

DM - my posterior!!!!  What an oxymoron!!! (and if that 'Middy' person was sent on a James Bond mission - I hope you had fun!!)

It's all yourine pee-pee!!!!  Adios!!!
Edited by SValeCalGal - 13 years ago
lol i lowwe it when sothern cali girls talk nice vocab. it make up for times they show up dumb.
😆

SVCALGAL simply needs a little calming down....nothing else. ...

i hear shes on anti-depressents...is coming to DM and shoving off piles of hardened bovine excreta down people's throats part of her de-stressing programme? i think so .😛😆😆😆

ah how i pity all those people who r trying with utmost efforts at finding any logic in her jungle of rich but non-substantial vocabulary.😆
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

SValCalGal is quite obviously someone we know pretty well testing our mettle.😆

I did not want to mention this earlier but she is trying to create controversy and give DM a firm kick in the butt. Perhaps things here have been too smooth and complacent.
Most persons would hardly bother about the happenings here.😉

at last, finally!😉😆
Originally posted by krystal_watz

at last, finally!😉😆
Hey Krishna Kanaiya, I am glad your equanimity is unaffected like Mr. Googleji who too is a master of events.😆
Originally posted by krystal_watz

lol summ
Ah how you doing ? weekends are hectic for me. Played some games and I am glad my game went pretty good.

And we have mountains of irrefutable paleontological and anthropological data to show that this fella ever existed (but since you do, was it sometime in the past...

😊I never said "we have mountains of irrefutable paleontological and anthropological data". You are free to quote me if I did. 100 bucks says, you won't.

but since you do, was it sometime in the past 4+ billion years that life has been around on this planet, or was 'he' in some other parallel universe?)

😊I never said I do. You are free to quote me if I said anything to that effect.100 bucks says, you won't.

Originally posted by Mister.K.

As for me, I know everything and yet I know nothing.

And you were accusing me of non-existent logic?!!!!  Man!  I tell ya!!  I ain't into koans buddy!

I didn't expect you to understand what I said. Unfailingly, you didn't disappoint me. But the day you do, you are welcome to get back to me with questions.

At this point, my expectation is that you will drop in something like Floccinaucinihilipilification or Antidisestablishmentarianism completely out-of-context, just because you like doing so.

DM - my posterior!!!!  What an oxymoron!!! It's all yourine pee-pee!!!!

That's rich! Almost too classy, for me to say anything beyond that.

Whoaa.. looks like someone just swallowed the dictionary and purged insanely idiotic trailer trash rhetoric...Thank god there was a confession in farewell post.!

At no point in her rambling incoherent post she was close to anything that could be considered rational thought with great vocabulary.

A person known to possess great oratory prowess should be able to present views in a simple unpretentious style with grace and power and not giber using words that draw attention to itself.