Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: my_view

A person known to possess great oratory prowess should be able to present views in a simple unpretentious style with grace and power and not giber using words that draw attention to itself.

I liked what you said for precisely the same reason that I quoted above. What a shame that she's unable to harness all that power! Which is why, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Boolean logic only deals with yes/no, true/false, 1/0, on/off.

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

A person known to possess great oratory prowess should be able to present views in a simple unpretentious style with grace and power and not giber using words that draw attention to itself.

True that πŸ˜ƒ
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

Which is why, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Boolean logic only deals with yes/no, true/false, 1/0, on/off.

Gotta giv U credit for  the patience to even argue with such nonsensical posts πŸ˜ƒ
Hadnt thought U wud bother to 😊

Whoaa.. looks like someone just swallowed the dictionary and purged insanely idiotic trailer trash rhetoric...Thank god there was a confession in farewell post.!

At no point in her rambling incoherent post she was close to anything that could be considered rational thought with great vocabulary.

it good she was talkin nice vocab. girl talkin nice vocab is lik girl talkin trash, both r fun.πŸ˜‰
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

I liked what you said for precisely the same reason that I quoted above. What a shame that she's unable to harness all that power! Which is why, I didn't have the heart to tell her that Boolean logic only deals with yes/no, true/false, 1/0, on/off.

Exactly.. that would have been too simple...

I think it was more fun to watch Miss South Carolina trying to answer in teen beauty pagent.

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

it good she was talkin nice vocab. girl talkin nice vocab is lik girl talkin trash, both r fun.πŸ˜‰

so you find entire girl population fun...Cool.!πŸ‘πŸΌ

so you find entire girl population fun...Cool.!πŸ‘πŸΌ

ya i dont discriminate on general principle. that come in later when i m handin out resultsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Oh man, could not help this one ...

Originally posted by: SValeCalGal

Veni, Vidi - yes ...

Vici?  will Ceaser's due be mine? The jury is out ...

Oh hon, if Caesar's due is your's then so is his fate. The ides of April are not so far away. ;) That being said, how can one take Caesar's due without knowing how to spell his name (or title rather)?

Just to put in a comment or two in your enlightening post, that very jolly Americanism that you speak of not only embraces tyranny of the majority, it thrives upon it. You condemn the majority for undermining the minority, while you fail to acknowledge the fact that democracy itself runs purely on the rule of the majority. Last time I checked, the US was a democracy.

Anyways, I do not see much purpose to your post here other than to showcase your rather ostentatious grasp of the English language - to which I will only say that eloquence stems from simplicity and quality, not overtly extravagant crap. Next time you want to make a point ---- MAKE IT!

Logging off foh sure now! Special shout out to Mister K - I'm glad all my nagging paid off and you found your way into DM. Hope you're enjoying your time here! :)

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

You may find girls talking trash fun, but guys talking lik dis are anything but flattering. Is this how you're representing Harvard? Tsk, tsk, don't tell me they forgot to teach you how to spell. πŸ˜‰
svcalgal seems to be an MID- and i have a fairly faint idea of who that might beπŸ˜‰πŸ‘