YRKKH 31st March-Written update

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello every1! Firstly a big thank u to ayu aka ayushma30 for updating yesterday's episode in my absence!🤗
2day's episode was overall a very gud and lovely watch.had expected a lot of NaKsh romance,bt didnt happen so!letz hope for 2moro..

Part 1

All singhanias r standing(all ladies in a line🥱) at the main door of the house.NaKsh r abt to leave for their daman trip.Rajshekhar tells naitik tht all happened in a hurry,so he couldnt book any hotel.naitik says dun worry.v'll handle it.gayatri tells NaKsh to call as soon as they reach there.they sit in the car,bid goodbye.car leaves.
In the car,naitik confesses to akshara tht he had done drama of having a headache and,in turn,daddaji surprised him.😃akshara speaks some mature thngs like all were so worried coz of this.u shudnt hv done all this!naitik says all is fair in love!⭐️ they both say they r very tired.akshara says they hv already visited 3 hotels and yet hvnt got any room!he says dun worry.v'll get it.he goes to a hotel and enquires.there is no vacant room.they both reach another hotel and get out of the taxi.naitik is very tired.akshara says she'll pickup the luggage.naitik says itz fine he'll do it.akshara says hope v get a room in this hotel atleast.naitik tells her to sit outside and goes inside to enquire.the receptionist says in this season there is no vacant room(i thought this was off-season!off-season mein no vacant room!!😕)naitik gets disappointed.akshara gets over-tensed and asks him if she shud call home.naitik says these thngs keep happening.v'll get some room soon.suddenly the receptionist comes and tells tht 1 room is vacant.naitik says surprisingly-bt now only u said there's no vacant room! the receptionist replies-wen u enquired abt a vacant room at the counter,tht person saw u both and told to give u tht room.he has vacated the room.naitik asks his name.he replies it was some mr.bakshi.naitik says bt i dnt know any mr.bakshi!newayz convey my thanks to him.the receptionist asks a helper to carry their luggage in their room.

Part 2

naitik opens the door of the room.both enter the room and sit on the bed.naitik lies down on the bed.both r very tired and get a little relaxed.akshara says God bless tht person who gave us this room.naitik says there r always gud thngs happening with lovers!😃akshara tells him to call at home.naitik tells he'll call later.akshara says i cant even imagine wt wud hv happened if some1 wudnt hv given us this room.i still cant believe v r away from udaipur.letz go out.she is abt to get up from the bed wen naitik pulls her towards himself and says now i want to spend time only with my wife here.😍she blushes.😳she says i'll get fresh and come.she takes her pink-coloured night gown from her bag and sharmaofies.she goes to the bathroom and is blushing there while putting makeup and getting ready.😳Here,naitik is spreading rose petals on the bed.😍she comes out from the bathroom and is thrilled to see the rose petals spread over the bed.naitik has already slept while reading a book.she comes and sees him asleep and remembers how tired he wud hv been(flashback of the scene where he picks up luggage outside the hotel).she picks the book from his hand and keeps it on the table.then she brushes her hand lovingly through his hair😳 and switches off the lights.she goes off to sleep.After sometime,akshara is sleeping and naitik opens his eyes,smiles looking at her.he moves a strand of hair off akshara's face.😳then he is staring(smiling) at akshara.😍and puts a bedsheet over her.he gets up from the bed and goes somewhere.
@maheshwaris
At the dining table,
rajashri is saying the guests liked varsha and the dinner too.vishambhar asks shaurya if the (business-related)plan is ready.he says yaa everythng is done.vishambhar says hopefully Omi's experience will help u.shaurya is abt to tell him smthng juz then the phone rings.gayatri is there on the other side.she tells rajashri tht naitik and akshara hv gone to daman.gayatri mangofies maafi for nt informing them earlier abt this.rajashri says v r happy both r spending time with each other.u will also understand this soon wen rashmi and nandini will get married.gayatri gets a lil serious.the call gets over.rajashri is very happy and tells every1 abt their daman trip.
Here,akshara gets up and doesnt find naitik beside her.she starts searching for him.

Part 3

Kuwaarsa(the 1 who sells clothes(sarees)) has come in singhania house.some 3 ladies come in the house for buying the sarees brought by him.1 lady has come to buy a saree for her daughter as she has come to her maayka.the other 1 is juz accompanying her and her daughter.gayatri asks tht she is the same age as rashmi naa?the lady replies she is 1 yr younger to rashmi.gayatri asks they married her off so soon?she says v shud marry them off soon only.rashmi comes there.the lady asks where is rashmi's rishtaa confirmed.gayatri says she is small still!the lady says v shud marry them now itself.nandini comes there and tells bhabhimaa some1(i think maharaj ji) is calling her inside.bhabhimaa and nandini leave from there.then the lady says ok now i understood y rashmi cant b married.there mayb very less rishte coming in for nandini naa?gayatri says no,rishte r coming.v will b deciding on it soon.she seems to b worried.
@Daman,
next morning,akshara is wearing a yellow saree.she is walking and dashes with mohit.akshara is more than happy to c him.🤢he has come there due to some office-work.akshara suggests him to come and meet naitik,he will b very happy seeing u.😲mohit says plz dnt tell him i hv come here.he leaves.after he leaves,akshara sees a paper fallen down.she picks it up and runs,in the direction where mohit hd gone,to give it to him.there,she hears from a distance,mohit is talking with the receptionist.she hears tht mohit had vacated tht room for them.mohit tells the receptionist nt to tell naitik and akshara abt him.akshara gets surprised.

Precap

Naitik and akshara miss the bus (bak to the hotel i think).⭐️

manasi.....your updates r simply awesome !!!!!!!!!!.....⭐️ 👍🏼 👏
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

manasi.....your updates r simply awesome !!!!!!!!!!.....⭐️ 👍🏼 👏
thank u loadzz and loadzzz renu di!!!!!!🤗🤗
thank you for the update.. it's about time the two should spend some time together.. i think nandai will marry Mohti as Rasam has be be married soon... etc.
thanks again for the great update keep up the good work. :)
They both r finally in DAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these sbs and sbb segments confused us by telling it was Mt.Abu!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by manasi_31

They both r finally in DAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these sbs and sbb segments confused us by telling it was Mt.Abu!!!!!!!!!!!

yes ...finally these two are in daman...but yaar yeah mohit ka track kuch time baad shuru hona chahiye tha ...not now
wow thanks for the detailed update Mansi...I havent seen the epi yet but can imagine everything scene by scene!! 👏
Originally posted by sandeepkaur

thank you for the update.. it's about time the two should spend some time together.. i think nandai will marry Mohti as Rasam has be be married soon... etc.
thanks again for the great update keep up the good work. :)

ya looking at the way gaya3 is noe reacting to ppl asking abt rashmi's rishta ...shayad mohit aur nandini ki shaadi jaldi hi hogi
Thanx 4 the lovely update Manasi 👍🏼
Thanks for the update dear...