Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 1st April-Written update

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey every1!! I m EXTREMELY Sorry for updating the episode so late!!!!*holding ears* And my punishment for this is....a longg and in detail update for u all.........😃 Wud suggest not to miss this episode for some cute NaKsh moments,enjoying akshara's open hair beauty-dressed in a churidaar, and ofcourse, naitik's excellent dialogues!

Part 1

akshara comes in the room and sees some wrapped gifts on the bed.she wonders wt it might b.she goes nearer to it and opens a box.there is a salwar-kameez in it.she gets happy and confused too.then she finds a note of paper on the bed and reads it.in it naitik ahs requested her to wear tht dress for tht day juz for him.😳he has told her to get ready and come down soon as he is desperately waiting for her there.akshara gets surprised.
@singhanias
In Nandini's room,
bhabhimaa is saying there is so much mess in the room.rashmi says to nandini tht in a way this is a honeymoon for naitik and akshara.naitik will do his work and will hang out with akshara too.gayatri is at the room's door and is entering in.rashmi continues tht bhabhi will hv so much fun.in the mountains..holding hands.. and full nite only baatein,baatein aur pyaarbhari baatein.(Kaash this wud hv turned true!).gayatri comes in and scolds rashmi saying doesnt she hv any consideration for elders.bhabhimaa says let her speak.i hv been listening to her talks from her childhood.2moro wen she'll go away,our house will become so quiet.
bhabhimaa goes near nandini's table and says u hv so many pens.then she picks up a pen and starts scribbling on a paper.she says this pen is nt working and decides to through it.nandini says u through another pen bt not this one.bhabhimaa says v shud throw away the thngs tht r not in use.rashmi blabbers tht mohit had given this pen to nandini as a gift!all get serious.rashmi realises  she shudnt hv spoken this.bhabhimaa keeps the pen on the table and says i did how much work i cud do,now u handle it.and leaves from there.gayatri gives rashmi a stern look and leaves.rashmi and nandini look at each other.
@Daman
akshara is all ready in naitik's gifted dress and has come down and is searching for naitik.naitik comes and hugs her from behind😍.he says i hv seen u somewhere!she says and i hvnt seen u since morning.i searched the whole hotel for u.he says he was waiting for her to get ready.she smiles and is abt to tell whom she had met(mohit),juz then they hear a bus kaa horn(Thank God!).he says see the bus is going,letz go.and holds her hand.she asks where r v going in the bus.he says for sightseeing.she asks wt abt his meeting.he says i hd gone to adjust tht only.i hv scheduled it for the evening.👍🏼she smiles.he says one more surprise,rite?i hv already given 2 surprises.now wen will my turn come?akshara says u gather all ur surprises.u'll get itz treat together.naitik holds her hand.she tells him to leave her hand.he says no.i hvnt holded it for leaving!(chhodne ke liye thodi naa pakdaa hai!)👏both smile and enter the bus.
the bus reaches some place.naitik and akshara get down holding hands.the guide is pakaofying every1.naitik says this guide is boring us a lot.let us go somewhere else.akshara says all r there.v'll feel good.letz go with every1.naitik holds her and pulls her to a place.akshara is asking where r u taking me?he says over there and points at some place.she again asks-bt where there?he says dnt u hv faith in me?and brings her to a b'ful place.

Part 2

akshara says wow!this is such a beautiful place!they r standing at a height and r enjoying a wonderful view from there.akshara says v shud hv brought our camera.this is so beautiful!and takes a turn around herself in joy.naitik slowly removes the camera from his pocket(thtz wt u call a 'smart' guy!😎) and asks akshara to pose.akshara gets surprised and gives cute poses.naitik clicks her pics and says c one more surpise.akshara asks from where did he suddenly get this camera.he says it was growing on a tree so he took it!😆both laugh.then akshara says now she'll b clicking his pics.naitik denies saying only he'll click pics.then akshara and naitik hv a cute merry-go-round.😍akshara finally takes it from his hand and asks him to pose.she clicks his pics.she says these pics hv come out so amazing!naitik,i clicked ur pics and u clicked mine.bt v didnt click any pic together.naitik says i hv a solution for this too!he holds the camera a lil away from both of them and clicks their pic together.⭐️then akshara is showing him her pics,suddenly wind starts blowing and akshara's dupatta covers both their heads😍....both r under her dupatta😍...a damn cutee eye-lock.😍..hand in hand..😳😳( a MUST watch scene!)juz then they hear the horn of their bus.😡the bus is leaving.both run behind it bt r unable to catch it.naitik asks a coconut-seller if they will get any taxi here.he says now they wont get any taxi here.akshara says now how will v reach the hotel?naitik says now v hv 2 options-either v shud laugh(enjoy) or cry!this is also an adventure.romance has become even more romanchak(interesting)!😃😃akshara says bt there is nthng here.naitik says letz go ahead.mayb they'll get some taxi.they start walking.
@Singhanias
gayatri is calling naitik/akshara again and again.she says i hv talked atleast once with naitik bt hvnt yet talked with akshara.nandini suggests to call naitik.gayatri says he's currently not reachable.God knows where they would b!rashmi says dun worry.then gayatri stops her useless efforts.bhabhimaa says dun worry.wen both will call,sclod them properly.gayatri smiles.she says to bhabhimaa tht v shud give happiness to our daughters till they r there in our house.wen they'll get married 2moro,only memories will b left behind.then she says if u dnt mind,can i say smthng.bhabhimaa gives her green signal.gayatri says v shud start thinking abt nandini's marriage again and not wait much.🥱🤢bhabhimaa says yaa bt i think nandini has yet nt made her mind to marry some1 else.v shud give her some more time.gayatri says if u think so,then itz allrite.bt from our side,v shud continue our search for a rishtaa.bhabhimaa says mayb u r rite.u understand her more than me.she is juz like rashmi to u.even i m worried bt wt to do.

@Daman
naitik and akshara r walking.natik says so many lovers might hv travelled through this path.akshara says and so many tigers too!naitik asks her if she got scared and comes closer to her.she pushes him away showing tht she is angry and picks up a stick and points it towards him as if she is threatening him.he says u think the tiger will run away coz of this stick?😆she says no,this is for u.she holds the stick btwn them and says now u hv to maintain 'this' much distance from me.naitik asks wt will happen coz of this?she says bcoz of ur romantic mood,v r stuckup here.he again comes closer to her.she again pushes him away and says he shudn't b coming even a lil closer to her now.naitik says all those lovers who might hv travelled from here,noone's wife might hv given such a punishment.akshara says bt i m diffrent.he agrees and says he'll always remember this trip.she asks how many more trips has he planned?he say wenver he'll be going out,he'll b taking her with him(a perfect hubby)!😃akshara smiles at him.

Part 3

naitik and akshara r laughing.they suddenly c a taxi and run.they hv to clim down a small rock to reach the road.they miss out tht taxi.akshara notices the stick in her hand and throws it away..both hold hands.both climb down.they stop another taxi and ask the taxi-driver if he can drop them to the hotel.he agrees.akshara says u were right.v'll reach the hotel.he says c i m there naa with u!😊 both sit in the taxi close to each other.naitik puts his hand on her shoulder.😳both smile.the taxi leaves.
@Maheshwaris
rajashri is very happy for akshara and at the same time worried wt akshara will do wen naitik will b busy.shaurya says she isnt small now.kaki says akshara is handling her grihasthi all on her own.shaurya says-and i m handling my work.he shows some designs of the new hotel to vishambhar and says these r modern and very different ones.vishambhar sees them and asks him-did u discuss abt these designs with ur kaka.he denies.vishambhar says v know u hv worked very hard for this and hv included new and innovative ideas,bt udaipur is a traditional city.shaurya argues saying here everythng is changing now.vishambhar says everythng can change,bt not the way of thinking of the ppl and the sanskaar.if u wud hv discussed this with us previously,v wudnt hv let u go ahead with this.kaka says v r doing this 4 ppl and v shud do it according to their wish.tourists come her to c rajasthan and nt germany(waah! kya dialogue maara hai kaka ji!).shaurya says bt i thought i'll do it in my way.vishambhar says v r juz saying u shud hv taken our advice b4 proceeding.shaurya gets disappointed and says sorry and leaves.
@Daman
the taxi reaches their hotel.both naitik and akshara get down from taxi.naitik tells akshara to go in the hotel and he will leave for attending his business meeting.after the meeting,he'll send a car to pick her up and both will again go 4 ghumofying.akshara walks towards the hotel.

Precap

Akshara is in a car and asks the driver where is he taking her?he says to the airport.😲akshara says bt v were to go to some business complex naa?didnt naitik tell u?the driver asks who is naitik?!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update good eposide rajshri day wont go pass without worrying silly akshi in the wrong car wonder what will happen
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manasi, wonderful update👏  Thanks dear.

What is going to happen to Akshi?  Where is the cab driver taking her?😕
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Manasi, wonderful update👏  Thanks dear.

What is going to happen to Akshi?  Where is the cab driver taking her?😕

at least us dumbo ko mid-way mein pata to chal gaya....varna airport pahunch jaati....
n she thinks she is sum princess, sat in any car without inquiring n even d driver did not ask her .😡
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..!!!
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d update
a very gud epi.........
naksh luking cute..........dupatta scene ws d USP of d epi.
precap//////i think mohit will help her
Edited by divi4u - 14 years ago
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the brilliant update.............but there was very less naksh scene whole episode was full of those people whom we don't want to see😡
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: xyze

at least us dumbo ko mid-way mein pata to chal gaya....varna airport pahunch jaati....

n she thinks she is sum princess, sat in any car without inquiring n even d driver did not ask her .😡

🤣 u bet ! she has striking ideas ! 👏 lets see the KHANDHAR ! she has made my brain khandar like hers ! 🤢 pata nahi what will happen in today's episode..may be mohit will help her again...

nyways yest. episode was nice...as usual the sbs counterpart was MUCH MUCH better coz they put the best songs in the background..and in yrkkh, all we get is KITTHE JAON 🤢 tht music is SUCH a put off 😡 i liked the jungle scene best..specially when naitik said "aapko darr lag raha hai" 😍 the way he said it was too romantic and the hug also..and also when he said kisi patni ne apne pati se ye nahi kaha hoga..

that reminds me, WHY did they miss the bus? so that they catch the next available taxi ? 🤢 🤢 🤢 WHY do they write such scenes which have no beginning or end? they missed the bus and went to the hotel on a taxi 😡 toh they cud have gone back by bus only and show naksh for some more time .....i think yest. sbs had dimri 🤢 i want to throw her in that pool ! what a honeymoon 😡 and what is WOW about that nazara which Akshara was seeing? dry hills and plants 🤢 Udaipur mein dekh leti..and we're NOT fools, we know it's Mumbai...tht location is used so many times..look at tht khandar ka set which akshara wanted to see 😃 🤢

coming to Singhania's, Rashmi is blabbering TOO much ..just shut up PLZZZZ

and Maheshwari's, I'm with Shaurya ...this is one of the commonest problems b/w parents and children..pehle they want them to be independent..then they give them responsibilities but they don't want them to do any mistake and want them to take their opinion everytime..they don't let them learn through their mistakes 😳 always baby them and expect them to mature 😕 howz this possible?