Thendral Apr 5-9th Updates & Discussions

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sri ma for the update👏

Poor TA...Charu likes him so badly while he does his best to irk her😆 I only wished some other actress played Charu character..maybe then i would have liked their pair if its meant to be

Hmm-so Thulasi's anger toward TA has melted down...this girl need hard lessons before she stand up for herself..until she does that..none can really help her, she need to help herself😡

Man..Vels new avatar...are they seriosuly trying to make him like a comic villain🤣 his piggy hairstyle..no comments about it🤣🤣🤣
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, charu  is  the girl's name? Thanks meli [ you will be always meli to me] , i missed the episode when she was introduced ,presumed her to be granite owner's daughter from her lovey dovey conversation with TA.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update. Thulasi said her father knows what is best for her and nobody forced her to accept Vel in the court scene, where she has disppointed deepa, so why is she giving irritation look to Vel now?  I got no sympathy for her...😡.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey so has deepa left yet? Love how this new character is a good person, not some villi, makes it more believable, and hard to hate her, which is a really good thing!😊
Edited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update.😃 Charu's voice is absolutely pleasing😍 and the director is making a good use of it. 👏

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Good advise by TA's manager, and it is good too that TA has begun to think about that advice.
Charu seems to be really a nice character, like the way she speaks to TA.But i do not think this marriage will happen, i guess TA is the jodi for thulasi,the director wants to create more suspense like thamizhan already wrote.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Actually TA should marry Deepa after she completes her education as she is just like him - willing to fight injustice and honest. Tulasi deserves Vel for keeping quite. Just inflicting injustice is bad suffering it quitely is also bad. 😉
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Honey and Srima
I dont like Charu - her character does not suit TA at all!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Same here Brins. Nothing against the actress but no match for TA.

Thanks for the update Sri ma.

I loved manager advise to TA and he was even thinking about it so I guess it had impact on TA. That Mano, he should be kicked out😡