Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think thamizhan you worry a lot about that TA may not get married to thulasi. ๐Ÿ˜†there are now two men liking thulasi,TA &Anand, we should not add vel to that list cause TA the hero won't let it happen for sure.but anand is not such a strong character in this serial, he may cheat TA and become his enemy.i think TA would marry charu as his mom won't let it so easily,she is irritating with her bloody savaal.i would rather say that a new character would be the pair for thulasi maybe introduced in college where thulasi once would study.
mellisai thumbnail

I'm not sure about Thamizh's love towards Thulasi. Their first meeting was nothing but exchanging looks and Thamizh was moved by her beauty. Thulasi doesn't even remember Thamizh from their first meeting. Lavanya repeatedly calls her 'anni' and wants Thamizh to be married to Thulasi.. fuel for Thamizh's love and actions? This occurred to me when Thamizh was confronting Velayudam and he said something along the lines of 'onu mattum nalla therincchuko Thulasi kalluththula naan kattura thaali erutho illayo, nee kattura thaali mattum kandippa eraathu'. He's unsure about his love towards Thulasi (he didn't seem too bothered about Thulasi after she insulted him but Lavanya continued), or the director is suggesting Anand or a new character as a possible pair for Thulasi, or the director is trying to divert the viewers from the obvious (Thamizh - Thulasi getting together) so it comes down as surprise, or it may just be that I'm over thinking a typical cinematic dialogue.

Final point, Velayudam is attracted to Thulasi because of her beauty and the same goes for Anand. He didn't feel attracted to Deepa's boldness and bravery, but fell for Thulasi's beauty. Thamizh was definitely moved by her beauty but did he notice the bravery and boldness exhibited by Thulasi in that particular scene?

I never thought I would give so much time to think about Tamil serial characters. I should go and prepare for my exam.๐Ÿค“

Niki, I don't worry about fictional characters but the post has turned out otherwise.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry sorry thamizhan!!i do not think that u care abt fictional characters,ok va????
I really do not know what to say abt who pairs up with whom,everything is possible.
But i do not know if viewers would accept if TA&Thulsi do not come together.the guy whom thulasi gets married must be someone who makes her study.i do not think anand would do that,vel surely not,but TA yes. Maybe a character could do that too.let us wait and see.
Sry once again thamizhan.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too think like nikila that a new character is the pair for thulasi.but like u said nikila i do not think that viewers could accept TA marrying another girl and thulasi marrying another guy,the director may aware of it.i can not guess shyam as thulasi's pair, would be very bad.i think the director wants to make us confused abt who marries whom. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My heart want Thulasi to marry TA but brain says she wont๐Ÿ˜† I will prefer to listen to my heart n voted for him.  I am sure TA and Thulasi are meant for each other..but it will take time for our MM Thulasi to realize it..but like Sri wrote above...TA only liked her cause of his sister๐Ÿ˜•
Caryn thumbnail
Vel & TA are dictating her life.

I want Thulasi to acheive her ambition and meet a new character who will treat her as his equivalent.  TA is in fantasy world thinking he is in love with Thuls. 

If really noted TA is more suitable for Deepa/Charu.
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I prefer TA to married with Thulasi
Edited by vicneshwary - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hopefully TA. I really want to see a story developing between them. I have no clue who Anand is because I've been on and off. But anyone except the oldie would be fine for Thulasi
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i will go with TA because i feel he is the right person for her