||Sushant ( Manav ) Obsession Syndrome #2|| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Taz... lovely work done!!!

Add me too to the list... and if any help is required from Dr. Nikita in managing this asylum... then Main Hoon Na!!!

Me too how can u leave me out!

i m suffering from Sushant obsession syndrome πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†

Aray wah!! nice to see Akash here!! hmmm dostanaπŸ˜‰ plz stay away from our Sushant as there is already a very big lineup 🀣
who's piya01 ?? 😑 😑 😑
add me in the patients list as well...
i think we will get to see the old Manav at karanjkar house, not Devdas ManavπŸ˜† did u notice in ZND launch pics that he shaved! he had grown a lot of hair lately i guess to luk devadas type but i liked the cute handsome hot manav at the beginning of the show!! 😍
I like him wid short hair nd slight stubble 😍
Originally posted by unknown18

i think we will get to see the old Manav at karanjkar house, not Devdas Manav

Oh how I hope we do!  Not just physically, but as a character too, I hope they bring out the original Manav again. 

And yeah, the shaving patterns generally correlate with Manav's situation.  At the beginning of the show it was just whatever, sometimes more hair, sometimes less because he was pretty nonchalant.  Then when Archana came into the mix, especially when she came to the Deshmukh home, he actually tried pretty hard with the personal grooming.  Then after she left he went all Devdas with the often wild facial hair. 

I thought he looked really cute in the new ZND promo from SBS, on the motorcycle. 

😍
Why is my name not in SOS list 😭
devu yr name is there chasma adjust karr πŸ˜† nd my username is wrongly given 😑