dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In today's episode , neat and clean comedy was done by bharti paresh and sharad, they won the standing ovation from the judges as well as the audience. When VIP and swapnil came for their act, it did have double meaning dialogues, but VIP's performance as mehmood and kishore Kumar at the same time was very effective which made us forget the double meaning jokes. Rohit seemed upset with it and did not give good score, I don't understand one thing, if he had objection with their double. Meaning jokes, then why has he been giving scores to krushna and sudesh. Their dance, action, dress and expressions are vulgar. Why does rohit laugh when Krushna or sudesh have jokes about massages from women and dancing with cheap expressions. That time rohit is fine, why haven't the judges objected about it. Today when bharti's team was performing, they did a stint on sudesh and krushna where they mentioned that sudesh and Krishna act is repetitive. It is correct, they have the same dance, thappad maarna dialogue and nothing new. I prefer a neat and clean act like bharti.

I am writing this as I want to know from rohit what he finds funny and gives 10 out of 10 when sudesh and krushna say: " Teri maa kaaa.......... Sakinaka" and " arey kutreya"
I am shocked how come little saloni is allowed to watch and perform between such gaalis.

Edited by dimpu_usa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree....i think only the acts of the trio of paresh-sharad-bharati are clean without any double meaning lines nowadays..i feel krishna and sudesh cross the limits for which the judges give standing ovations and full scores...i feel clean comedy is not appreciated at all....

i really get irritated when sudesh sings and krishna dances....more irritated when archana enjoys that....its a comedy show i believe...

i can only wish and hope that the trio of paresh-sharad-bharati wins....but i think it will remain a hope....

at last as usual krishna and sudesh are going to win...

to mention last...i really loved the way paresh-sharad-bharati immitated the judges today....neat and clean and full on comedy...wishing them luck
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what does teri ma ka sakinaka mean?
i was watching it and when they burst out laughing i could not understand why...
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes even I want to know what teri maa kaa...sakinaka means?
Sharad-Bharti-Paresh was the best...haven't seen such nice and clean comedy in ages. It deserved a standing ovation no doubt. And Krushna-Sudesh have become repetitive that's why I like Sharad-Bharti-Paresh's trio because they bring in something new all the time...
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rachna C

Yes even I want to know what teri maa kaa...sakinaka means?
Sharad-Bharti-Paresh was the best...haven't seen such nice and clean comedy in ages. It deserved a standing ovation no doubt. And Krushna-Sudesh have become repetitive that's why I like Sharad-Bharti-Paresh's trio because they bring in something new all the time...

LOL we both have the same confusions, first with UP/Bihar and now this 😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaans.basket

LOL we both have the same confusions, first with UP/Bihar and now this 😆

LOL...what can I say Erin...India and India's language is very confusing...😕
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail

LOL...what can I say Erin...India and India's language is very confusing...😕

True that!!
 I really want to know whatit means though!
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaans.basket

True that!!
 I really want to know whatit means though!

Me too!!! Anyone here who can help us out please???
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail

Me too!!! Anyone here who can help us out please???

As far as I can translate
Teri maa ka = Your mom's
Sakinaka = some random gibberish word 😕
--Rachna-- thumbnail
^^^ My thoughts exactly!!!