Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nithya, thanks da
ayyoo ayyo ayyaayyo....
amma ammaaa ammammaaa.....
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya ... How come all off a sudden fire in pondy hospital 😲 ?? Must be Mangu's thiruvilaiyadal 😔 ...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Rojakka .. Oh god , why this Shanky has turned upside down .. Deva had the courage atleast now to raise his voice 😳 .. hmm , guess he's missing Kallu 😆 ...

Deva shd have done that long time ago...why was his mouth filled with kozhukattai when Shankey was throwing Kalyani out of the house??. Ippo romba pesa vanthutaan....and he did the most stupid thing of throwing the property docs at Baskar ...or was it Shankar?? What can I say - it has become very convenient for Mangga to get her hands on Kalyani's property and execute her plans accordingly..

Deva never appreciated his wife and thought being the head of the family he was giving the right decisions - at least he shd have given some consideration to Kalyani's point of view. He knew Nandy was unconscious when she was raped and that she had no knowledge of anything that had taken place. 😲

What would have been Deva's reaction if it had happened to his daughter Pavi instead?? - wud he have ill treated her and chased her out of the house too??  huh..!!..😡 when it happens to other ppl's children its easy to find faults from all angles  but when its their own flesh and blood the concept is altogether different....this is the typical behaviour of a selfish/heartless human being.😡

I am a sentimental person but I have my limits - if  I am in Kalyani's shoes I will never accept apologies from Shanky/Bhaskar or have anything to do with them ever....and hopefully that Nandy has the brains to think that she is much better off herself then going back to an unscrupulous cad like Shanky -imagine he can say it out in court that the baby Nandy is expecting is not his child - in other words he is openly saying that she is a cheap woman who wud have slept around and got herself preggy..!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

I hope Shanky will have to eat his words and beg on his knees for this accusation...is this the misconception he has on women generally???🤬

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks, Roja!  Kalyani has the most dysfunctional family ever - gutless/heartless husband, brainless sons, so I am surprised that the daughter turned out to have some brains.  I guess she takes after the mother.  It is high time the antics of this Saku and Mangu are exposed to the whole crowd. 

Is it possible to do a transfer of brains across serials?  Then this Shankar could be given some of Krish's qualities - his patience, his thoughtfulness, his common sense.

What to do Eljay...this must be due to her past karma....at least her daughter Pavi has got some brains and has both her feet firmly down on the ground. Shanky was given too much of chellam that is the result of his obnoxious behaviour - imagine raising his hands on his dad. 😲

Yes ....I think its time for Saku/Mangga to be exposed. Hopefully Bhaskar will take a drastic step by having Saku removed from his life when he discovers the truth...appothaan andhe Mangga-vu ku heart attack varum. She will only learn her lesson then that doing evil things like this and getting ppl's curses will not let her rest in peace...I hope her brains will stop functioning and her head turns the other way around..!!😡.