Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Name: Vani

Birthday Day: 26 Jan every year πŸ˜†

My Hobbies: 
1.Reading novels (fav author Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, John Grisham, Jodi Picoult and so on.....and in Tamil - Ramani Chandran,
2.cooking.
3. listening to music

IF Journey : I missed watching some of the episodes of some serial back in 2007 (can't recall what was the title πŸ˜‰). So was desperately looking for the updates and ended up in IF.

Name: Sweety..😊

Birthday: 14th October..

Hobbies: Listening to good music, watching films, reading newspapers, net-surfing..

IF Journey: I stumbled across IF when I was looking for an missed information on a Tamil serial(Kolangal) then I  became a huge fan of India-Forums..πŸ‘
Name: Migan

Birthday
- May 2nd

Hobbies
- Reading, Reading, Reading and after that traveling, watching Sun TV(Thalai yezhuthu matha mudiyathu - hooked on to some of them)

In Addition I am crazy about reality shows on TV. Love to watch everything if time permits. But no so watch few of them. Favorite are Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol and bachelor. ☺️

Currently reading
- Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
the story touched my heart - Kite Runner

If Journey - Stumbled to this site as I missed some episodes of anandham and wanted to catch up. Used to be a Silent reader for a long time only focusing on Anandam That was the only show I watched back then. Slowly started participating in Bandham and my Bandham with IF went on from there doing updates for Thangam and Nadaswaram. Now bucause of IF 😭 I ended up watching & following many more serials. (Oru naal buthi vandhu thiruthuveena theriyala??? - stop watching Tamil serials one day???)

I have gained many friends through IF and it has been my emotional support when ever I needed friends).

Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Name : Lakshmi

Birthday - April 10

Hobbies -  Browsing, chatting with friends in Facebook, Orkut, Twitter

IF Journey - I started watching Thendral and Nadhaswaram when my mom visited me from India. Started liking the two serials a lot. But I couldnt watch them everyday due to work and kid.
So joined IF to read updates if I miss any episode. But now got involved in the discussions too.
Its really interesting to read updates and comments from everyone. So nowadays reading updates in IF and posting comments have become my hobby now :)
Name: Shubba

Birthday :
May 29th

Hobbies :
 Experimenting with new dishes in my kitchen, watching TV - Serials (Thendral (Madly ne sollalam)), browsing, chatting,reading,music ...these things only if I get time after I m sure I am done with my work @ home....

If Journey:  I joined IF in 2007 looking for bandham updates and was enjoying the same....i was catching up all the missed episodes here.....then somehow was not active for around sometime....again in 2009 back to IF for TMS missed ones......and now Thendral turned  me mad and a mad mad follower of the show.....this time for not following the show.....just to share the comments and enjoy all the updates ,comments and its really so fun now.....
Now that I have got so many friends here and now I cant be there without visiting  IF even a day......πŸ˜›
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Name: Zunni
Birthday Day: June 20th
Your Hobbies: Chatting, making sigs,listning to music, watching my fav shows, cricket, playing badminton
IF Journey: i landed On IF while i waz crazily searching for  a show and frm there started my journey.i started coming on this website everyday luking for videos and written updates..then  i started being active and here i am now🀣
Congratulations to Masti & Birthday Bash Team.  All the best to  you.

Name:  Caryn

Birthdate:  16 Oct

Hobbies:  reading, movies, music, travels.

IF Journey - was looking for some information on Anandham serial (I think) as that is the only serial I watched and landed in IF.
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
Hi all,

Though I contribute my thoughts in the Tamil section I realised that I have not introduced myself here before.  So here goes:

Name: Vidya

Birthday - 23rd June

Hobbies - Reading, watching tamil serials and travelling

IF Journey - Google irruka ellam ariyum!! Did a search on Google for discussions on Tamil serials and stumbled into IF - Am loving this website and it is slowly becoming an addiction!!
Name: Theiva

Birthday: 22-11

Hobbies: Reading English and Tamil Novels, Listening to melodious songs, and ofcourse visiting IF for updating and giving/reading comments.

IF journey: Was googling for Uravugal serial, landed on IF and now eagerly following Thendral serial only and discussing about Thendral serial. I am happy to be a member of IF where i got many good friends.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Name: Ranuja

B-day: Jan 29

Hobbies
: finding things to distract me from school work πŸ˜›  (un) luckily there's alot like reading FF& books, listening/dwnloading tamil/hindi/english music, discussing serials (mainly Thendral), & of course drooling over cute tv couples (eng/tamil) πŸ˜‰

IF Journey:
any of my obsessions is always fueled on by the Maha Search Engine: Google! First time obsessed over a tamil serial, Thendral... and 0.14 seconds later, here I am! πŸ˜† Loved reading people's debates, and since I can't stay quiet too long, decided to pop in my 2cents... and there began my love for IF❀️
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago